Here comes trouble~

First Love

 

 

Yuri closed her eyes tightly; afraid of what his next move was, only to hear an unexpected chuckle from Jaejoong’s side. Yuri opened her eyes and blinked, confused at the situation.

            “Tch, don’t worry. I wouldn’t touch you even if someone gave me the world.” Man, it is so fun teasing her though. Yuri heaved out a scoff and crossed her arms across her chest, slightly offended by Jaejoong’s use of words. I think I’ve had enough of this. Yuri pushed Jaejoong off her and proceeded towards the door.

            “I have to go.” Yuri quickly left with her belongings before Jaejoong could even demand for an explanation.

So much for studying.

           

            It was another plain and boring Monday at school. Yuri had told Jessica about everything that happened with her and Jaejoong.

            “Oh my goodness, he was on top of you?! Don’t tell me you two had-”

            “NO! You didn’t let me finish. We did nothing of the sort! Please don’t even think of that!” Yuri cut her off.

            “Yuri, you don’t understand. So many girls would kill to be in your position!”

            “Well, I don’t want it. They can take it for all I care!”

            Jessica was baffled at Yuri’s reaction, “Seriously, you must be the only girl in this school who wouldn’t care for Jaejoong. I mean, just look at that piece of -” Yuri covered her ears shouting, “LALALALA!” in attempt to cover Jessica’s voice out.

            “Aish, so stubborn…” Jessica sighed.

            “You’re trying to turn me into a , how did we even become best friends?”

            Jessica smiled at her stressed friend, “You know you love me. That’s why!” Yuri pretended to gag, but she knew Jessica was right. When they had first met, they clicked right away. “But seriously, Yul. I want you to feel the happiness of love.” Jessica put her hands together and looked up at the ceiling dramatically as if imitating a scene from a drama.

            “I have all I need right here. I’m happy with my life right now.” Yuri retorted.

            “That’s because you don’t know what love is. And let’s face it, you’ve never done it before. You most likely have never made out with anyone either.” Yuri immediately thought about her first kiss which was taken by Jaejoong. She shivered as she relived the scene that took place. “And I wouldn’t count Jaejoong’s kiss as making out either.” Jessica said as if she had read Yuri’s mind. Yuri went red with embarrassment at her friend’s remark.

            “Uh, Jessica. Did you forget the fact that Jaejoong is a player?” Yuri said, changing the subject.

            “Psh, so what? That boy is hot!” Yuri face palmed herself and sighed. The consequences of having a not-so-smart friend.

            “Man, it’s a good thing you’re pretty.” Jessica tried to comprehend what Yuri meant, but gave up with a small shrug instead.

            “But if you decide that Jaejoong is too much drama, you can always consider the new kid. What’s his name…Jung Yunho? Yeah. That boy is fine too!”

            Yuri laughed at her friend’s bluntness. “Sica, you are unbelievable, I swear.”

           

            Lunch break came around, but Yuri was as busy as ever. Being class president does have its flaws, after all.

            “Yuri, aren’t you going stay and eat lunch?” Jessica asked.

            “No, I already ate. But, I have some errands to run. I have to deliver papers to the math lab.” Jessica made a confused face, when did she already eat?

            “Okay, fine. I’ll just talk to you later.” Yuri gave a grateful smile before leaving in a rush.

            Back in the classroom, Yuri gawked at the huge pile of papers she had to deliver, “Whoa, so much…” The papers were thickly bunched together. Without a second or two to hesitate though, she grabbed the papers and made her way out the door. Turning the corner, she accidently bumped into something, or someone to be exact.

            She landed with a soft thud against the floor, her papers flew everywhere. Why do I always bump into people! She looked up to find Yunho opposite of her.

            “Oh, Yunho-ssi, I’m so sorry!” Yuri stood up and bowed her head several times.

            “No, it’s my fault. Sorry, I wasn’t looking.” He got up as well and bowed. Yuri looked down at her papers and in a flash, quickly bent down to retrieve them. Yunho followed and helped her.

            “What are these papers for?” Yunho questioned as he picked papers up piece by piece.

            “Oh, they’re just for Math. I’m bringing them to the math lab.”

            “I can help you!”

            “No, it’s okay. I can handle it. You don’t have to.” Yuri politely rejected his offer, but Yunho insisted, “It’s okay, it’s the least I can do. And besides, I have nothing to do anyways.” Yuri could do nothing but accept.

 

            On the school’s rooftop, Jaejoong stared at the beautiful view placed in front of him. He decided to skip lunch due to the bunch of fangirls that wouldn’t leave him alone. The breeze was calm and the sun gave a warm glow creating a peaceful atmosphere. Slowly, he closes his eyes.

            “I missed you.” He turned his head towards the mysterious voice which shifted the air, only to be disappointed by Tiffany’s appearance. His face created a displeased frown which Tiffany was able to catch but ignored anyway.

            “What are you doing here?” His voice was filled with irritation, something he purposefully did so she would somehow be offended, but she wasn’t in the least bit disturbed. Jaejoong loathed Tiffany’s presence. She had the tendency of being clingy and always thought the sun revolved around her. That was something which turned Jaejoong off, and most likely the rest of the male student body.

            “Just thought you’d be up here.” She placed herself next to him as her hands found her way to his muscular biceps.

            “I thought I told you. I. Don’t. Like. You.” He enunciated every word as he faced himself towards her.

            “Playing hard to get, huh? I like that.” She smirked.

            “Sorry, I got my eyes on someone.” Tiffany was unconvinced.

            “Out of all the girls in this school, who’d be better than me?” Her question led Jaejoong to scoff at her conceited self. “Is it… Kwon Yuri?” Jaejoong was taken aback, but quickly went back to his poker face.

            “Now that I think about it, she is cute.” Jaejoong grinned at the words that left his mouth, knowing full well that Tiffany would be angered by them.

            Tiffany’s look of disbelief was priceless, “She is waaaaaay out of your league.”

            “As hot as I am, did you think you could last with me for more than a week?” He departed from the roof leaving a shocked Tiffany. She was more than pissed at this point, Tiffany had to know that Yuri wasn’t the one Jaejoong was going for. She followed him. No way is some nerd gonna beat me to Jaejoong.

 

            Yuri and Yunho were halfway to the math lab. They both were relaxed and chatted comfortably which surprised Yuri considering the fact that it’s only been a few days since they’ve known each other. Yuri was nothing but glad though. Yunho was really easy-going and laidback, something most guys at the school lacked.

            “Yunho-ssi, I can take the papers now, we’re already halfway.”

            “Are you sure? I don’t mind carrying them.”

            “Yes, I’m sure. You must have other things to do too.”

            It took a while for Yunho to agree. He could tell Yuri was felt guilty because she might be burdening him, “Alright then.” He handed the papers to Yuri and they bowed giving their goodbyes before Yunho walked the other way.

            She continued her walk. Up ahead, she spotted Jaejoong strolling the halls, followed by Tiffany who was trying to catch up to him but was still pretty far away. Oh lord, here comes trouble.

            A thought came to Jaejoong’s head as he spotted Yuri. He knew Tiffany was behind him so he had to do it then and there. A sly smile was placed on his face as he walked up to Yuri, who had a questioning look, wondering why he headed her way. Yuri eyed Jaejoong. His attention was all on her, his eyes never left hers. He held a piercing gaze which made Yuri’s heart beat faster. She felt mesmerized by his stare, but couldn’t find the consciousness to tear her eyes away from his dark brown orbs.

            “I need a favor.” Before Yuri could even object, Jaejoong enclosed the gap between them and, without permission, locked his lips with Yuri’s own.

 

 

 

Yes! I’m back. Here’s another update~ OMG, I’m so happy. My first upvote, it’s lame to be honest, I hardly ever update yet you guys are willing to read my crappy story. Thanks so much! With much love, pajlovesyou