The New Student

First Love

 

Recap: “You better be sure she’s the one, Hyuna.”

“Yes, I’m sure, Tiffany. I witnessed the whole thing. She was all over him!”

“So…you’re the Kwon Yuri.” Tiffany says, as she makes a judging face towards Yuri. 

 

 

“What is this? Let me go!” Yuri yells as she struggles to lose their grasps. The girls let go of Yuri’s arms, but they block her path, making sure she was trapped. Ugh, what the heck. I don’t even know these girls. Tiffany walked up cockily to her, and being the arrogant girl she was, slapped Yuri hard across the face. Taken aback by the hard hit, Yuri looked at Tiffany with a stunned expression.

 

“I’m warning you, Kwon Yuri. Step. Off. My. Man.”  Tiffany put on an overconfident smirk, “Or else.” Or else what?

“Excuse me? Your man? I’m sorry, I think you got the wrong person.” Yuri quietly replies.

“As far as I know, you’re the only Kwon Yuri that goes to this school.” Wait a minute; was she perhaps talking about Jaejoong? Flashbacks of the first day of school scrolled through her head, Jaejoong breaking up with Tiffany. Of course, it’s Kim Jaejoong. How did I not know this? Yuri was beyond disgusted with why people would pair her up with Jaejoong, but before answering with an, “Ew, you can keep him,” she faced Tiffany self-confidently

“Get over it. Jaejoong doesn’t even like you.” Tiffany gasped at Yuri’s clear-cut words. She earned gasps from the girls surrounding them as well. Tiffany had never been so showed up before. She raised her hand, ready to slap Yuri again.

 

“Excuse me?” The girls’ attention turned toward the direction the voice was coming from. There, in the middle of the rocky forest path stood a guy dressed in their school uniform. He had a tall posture and his features were masculine. To summarize it up, he was hot, very hot. The girls’ eyes widened as the prince-like man stood before them. Tiffany seemed to be the only one who wasn’t amazed. With one last ‘watch-your-back’ look at Yuri, she snapped her fingers and her posse followed her way back to school.

 

Yuri and the mysterious guy stood in silence as Tiffany and her gang left.

“Um, I was wondering if you knew where the school office was…” He has our school uniform, but I’ve never seen his face before. Is he… perhaps a new student? “I’m a new student and… I’m lost. Hehe.” He shyly rubbed the back of his head.

 

Yuri led the boy to the school office. After taking him there, she quickly bowed and attempted to leave, but he stopped her.

“I’m Jung Yunho, by the way. Nice to meet you.” He held out a hand.

“Kwon Yuri. Nice to meet you too.” Yuri gladly shook his hand. He’s so much more handsome up close. He had glasses on, which made him look like a nerd, but nonetheless, handsome. They said their goodbyes then separated. Yuri quickly ran to class, scared that she might get a tardy.

 

“Where were you?!” Jessica hissed loudly. Yuri was almost late to class.

“Trust me. You don’t wanna know.” Yuri replied while rolling her eyes. Jessica gave her a confused look.

“Pabo, you were so close to being late to class.”

“I know, I know,” Yuri suddenly stopped. Both her and Jessica’s attention turned towards the front of the classroom. Standing in front of the class was the boy from earlier.

“Class, quiet down,” Their teacher said, “We have a new student with us today.” The teacher signaled a hand gesture telling Yunho to introduce himself.

“Anyohaseyo, Jung Yunho imnida. Please treat me well.” He finished with a bow and the teacher pointed to where he would be sitting. And, coincidentally, it was the seat right next to… Jessica. He strolled to his desk to a smiling Jessica who earned jealous gasps from all the other girls in class. He smiled at you with a knowing glance, which you returned before he sat down. The male students just scoffed, with the exception of Jaejoong who seemed to be in his own world. He seemed deep into thought and didn’t realize there was a new student.

 

“Okay, class. Today, we’re going to be doing something a little different. Before your exams come up, I was thinking maybe we could do a partner project. How’s that sound?” One side of the class seemed satisfied, while the other was displeased. “Or we can just have individual projects?” The teacher asked sarcastically. The whole class quickly shook their heads and agreed on having partner projects. “That’s what I thought.”

 

After finishing with roll call, he quickly laid out a piece of paper with the partners on it.

“You’ll find your partner next to your name on this paper. Start your projects today, they will be due next week.” Everyone quickly gathered around the paper, excited to see who they got.

“Yes! I got the new guy!” Jessica shouted with joy, while some girls were annoyed. Yuri travelled her pointy finger down the list and prayed to god to have someone smart with her. Finally getting to her name, she looked at her partner’s name next to her.

Oh no. Out of everyone in this darn class, why is it him?

 

Kim Jaejoong…

 

 

 

Hi guys! Sorry, I really don’t have an excuse for my long absence, besides the fact that I don’t have much inspiration atm. & sorry there isn’t much Jaejoongie in here, I’ll make sure he’s here a lot more in the coming chapters. Hope you enjoyed this chapter, comment and subscriiibe~ hehe. (: If there are any questions, feel free to ask! Baiiii.