The Deal

First Love

 

 

 

Jaejoong’s grasp tightened around Yuri’s waist while one of his hands was placed on her cheeks. She tried breaking away, but that only made his grip stronger. He gently bit on her bottom lip causing her to gasp, and quickly, his tongue entered .

Standing in awe, Tiffany did nothing but grow green with envy. She stomped her feet and walked away. Don’t think this is over, Kwon Yuri. I will teach you a lesson.

Jaejoong opened one eye and smiled into the kiss when he noticed Tiffany’s disappearing figure. Finally. Yuri was still confused as to what just happened; she quickly pushed Jaejoong away from her and breathed heavily from the lack of air.

Oh my god. What just happened?

Jaejoong smiled, “You’re welcome.” And he proceeded to leave.

Wait a minute, “you’re welcome?!” Is he for real? Before she could open to say a word though, he was gone.

Just great.

Inside the school bathroom, Yuri was roughly washing off every bit of Jaejoong from her lips. Every time she thought of the kiss, anger filled her veins. How can I just let him use me like that?! Who the heck does he think he is?! UGH!

 

 

Friday came around and everybody was just dying to leave school. Yuri was still angry about the kiss, but she was more distracted by what she was going to do for the weekend.

Should I tell Jessica about what happened?

No, she’ll just make fun of me.

But she’s my best friend, I should tell her.

So what, she’ll eventually find out by herself.

Yuri’s thoughts were taking sides. The bell suddenly rang, indicating that the last class of the day was over. Roars of students filing out the door overcame Yuri’s ears as she too headed out of the door to find Jessica. She easily spotted Jessica at her locker and went up to her.

“Jessica, I need to tell you something.”

“What is it, Yuri?”

Yuri looked around to make sure no one was around before leaning in, “Um, how should I say this…” Here goes nothing, “Jaejoong kissed me. Again.”

“WHAT!!” Yuri had to quickly cover Jessica’s loud mouth with her hands before they would start attracting attention.

“Would you keep it down?” Yuri loudly hissed.

“How, when, where was I?!” Jessica began asking questions all over the place. Yuri dragged Jessica to an emptier hallway in case someone would overhear them. Yuri gave an explanation making sure it was short and to the point, she didn’t want to even think about it.

“Oh my gosh, Yuri. I’m dying over here.” Jessica dramatically fanned herself.

“Me too. I’m dying of anger.” Yuri sternly said.

“What? Why? He kissed you. Jaejoong kissed you. I’d be so happy.”

“I don’t care. He doesn’t have the right. It just makes me so angry.”

“Think about it, Yuri. This is just like the movies; he could be your very first love. That’s so romantic!”

“Uhhh, except this isn’t a movie.” Jessica gave Yuri a look which Yuri returned. “I don’t care what anyone says, I’m never going to fall for that jerk.”

They both returned to their lockers. Jessica left home first due to an emergency call from her mom. Yuri was putting her books in her locker before leaving for home as well.

“So, never had a first love, huh?” Yuri’s eyes widened as she turned to face the one and only thing she dreaded most. Jaejoong.

“What?”

“Don’t act dumb with me. I heard it.” Dang it. I tried though.

“How much did you hear?”

“Just the part where you mentioned our kiss and how your friend mentioned that you never had a first love.” Jaejoong smirked, knowing just how well desperate Yuri seemed, “Very interesting.”

No, I’m not gonna let him have the pleasure of ruining my life. “Hm, I don’t care. Do whatever you want with that information.”

“Oh really.” His tone was sarcastic. “HEY EVERYONE, KWON YURI-”

Yuri quickly put her hands over Jaejoong’s mouth. How many times do I have to do this today? Though most students left, there were still a few in the halls.

“Okay, what you do want from me?!”

Jaejoong smiled in victory, “Be my girlfriend for a month.”

Yuri scoffed, “Are you crazy? I’m never going to do that!” Is he being serious or is he just messing around.

“Then I’ll just yell again.”

“Okay, okay, fine!” Dang it, he wins again. “Why are you asking me though? You couldn’t ask that girl? Or that girl?” Yuri pointed at girls in the hall.

“Is it not obvious? You’re the only one who doesn’t seem to fall down on the ground for me.” Jaejoong smirked, “and my parents keep arranging dates for me and now they’re planning a marriage between me and Tiffany so I gotta tell them I already have a girlfriend.”

Yuri was convinced but she wasn’t pleased. “Is that all?”

“And I just like seeing you suffer.”

Of course, you do.

“But hey, don’t worry. It’s only ‘pretend’ so don’t enjoy it.”

“Oh, trust me. I won’t.” Yuri whispered.

“What was that?”

“Nothing.”

“That’s what I thought.” Jaejoong turned around, but before walking away, quickly turned back to face Yuri. “Oh, what is it that couples say?” He pretended to think, “Ah, yes. See you later, babe.” He emphasized on the word ‘babe’ which made Yuri want to gag.

He leaned towards Yuri, making sure only she would hear his words. “And I know you liked the kiss, so quit pretending already.”

“I hate you.”

“I love it when you hate me.”

 

 

 

Author's Note: Yes, I know I've been gone for awhile. But, I'm back to present you guys with the 7th chapter! c; Yay! *round of applause* & sorry if I already did apologize beforehand but I want to apologize again for taking forever with my updates. It's just that I'd rather take my time for my story. I don't want to rush or my chapters just don't turn out as good as I would like them to.