Lu Han Helps

Special To Me

Memories are useless without him.

~

"He's just an inch or two shorter than I am. Short black hair. Uh- he's got eye bags..."

I rolled in the bed to face the wall as Chanyeol gave the police officer a description. Because of the circumstances of him being both underage and suffering a mental disability, we didn't need to wait for the 24 hour period. Even then...

"I need you and you want me..." I sang quietly to myself as tears fell onto Chanyeol's bedsheets. I used to sing this with Tao when he was little.

"Every every every day, naega mandeun History," someone finished for me.

I turned my head back to see Lu Han had somehow come here. Where was the police officer? Did he leave?

"You've been staring into the wall for an hour. Chanyeol called me," I wasn't listening, I was staring at the object in his hand. He threw it to me and it landed on my lap. I hugged it as preciously as I would hug my little brother.

"It's a Stitch doll, Yifan. It isn't Tao," he approached me slowly. Was I still crying? Did it matter?

"I...he..." I couldn't even form a coherent sentence.

"Baba told me what happened," Lu Han rubbed my shoulder gently.

"That bastard did this!" I snapped, suddenly angered with every cell in my body.

"I know, Yifan, I know," he sat down on the bed beside me, "That's why when we find him, he's going to live with me."

I shook my head, staring down at the alien doll, "You...Soomi is four months pregnant. You can't be there for him and your kid too."

"What are you talking about Yifan?"

I turned my swollen eyes to meet his face, "You...you can't look after both. You have to choose who needs you more, right?"

Lu Han was already shaking his head, "That's a bunch of bull and you know it. There isn't a limit on love. I can love as many people as I want. I love you, I love Tao, I love Mama, and I love Baba. That doesn't mean I'll only love them in my life. I'll love my future son or daughter, I'll love Soomi one day, hell I'll come to accept Chanyeol when he's of age. By the way, you are now a e, congratulations."

At the sound of his name, I looked around the room, "Where's he?"

"Chanyeol? He is out there in the rain looking for our brother while the police do nothing and we sit around. You don't deserve him, Kris. He's such a good person."

I lowered my head in shame, "I know...we should end things."

"Wait-what?! What the hell is your problem? He is out there right now Yifan! Why would you hurt him like that?"

"Because," I paused, "Tao needs me more."

SMACK

"If you let go of the good things in life you'll die alone! You need Tao as much as he needs you, yes, that's a given! But does he only have you? No, he has me! I'm the ing eldest brother and no one comes to me for anything! My whole family is falling apart and I don't feel included anymore! Stop playing hero and acting like your life is one of those tear-jerking movies that end in a tragic death! Chanyeol has a life but he chooses to be with you! If I was him I'd never date you but look what happened! He believes in you and for you to even think about doing that to him is sickening. Go find our brother ."

I sat with my mouth open and my hand holding my cheek as he limped on his cane to the door before stopping right in front of it.

"Not everything is a choice. You should never have to choose between two people."

I ran past him down the stairs after I realized- I really was a dumb .

_________________________

;A; ok last filler chapter. I think about...two chapters left of this arc and then I'll start the sequel :D You guys excited?

For those who don't know, the sequel is a four-year-continuation of this story, but it's centered around Kaihan. It will definitely have Krisyeol moments splattered around so please subscribe to find out what's happened in their future! And did you know? There's a third installment ^^ but I've changed it so much it's just a secret now ;) Again, Krisyeol and Kaihan moments splattered everywhere.

I'm sorry I've been busy with media projects and math ew. BUT. BUT BUT BUT. I learned a new skill of video editing so I will start making trailers for Special To Me! I'll keep you guys posted once I make them.

This new feature of replying to comments is amazing. Anyone care to try it out? *hint hint*