Answers

Special To Me

Every single moment of my life, Lu Han was the good child.



I didn't exactly hate him for that. It's just the way I figured having an older brother would be, iris twins or not.



Lu Han's birth was planned to the very last detail. His name, his schools, and even his first bicycle. Mom and Dad were so excited for their first baby boy.



When my mom became pregnant with me, I guess everyone was a little shaken. My brother was barely a few weeks old and now they were expecting a whole nother crying baby?



But mom always said that she could hold me without any problems. With Lu Han, he would wriggle around and crawl away, always attenpting to walk, but failing almost all the time. I on the other hand, stayed in the security of her arms.



Tao always cried like she was strangling him.



~



"What the hell?!" I barged into my brother's room.



My eyes landed on Lu Han and Tao, the younger asleep with his Stitch doll in his arms. He stirred a bit before going motionless again.



"What the is wrong with you," I whispered harshly, now afraid of waking Tao.



Lu Han raised an eyebrow, "I've gone through all this with Dad already."



"A girl, pregnant. How the hell? You're in a wheelchair! How..." I trailed off, taking a seat in the deskchair next to his bed.



Lu Han sighed, "It's been about...almost two months. The fetus has grown since then. This was well before I fell off the roof."



I felt sick at the word 'fetus.'



"I wasn't even aware you lost your v-card. Why? Why did you do it?" I sent a burning glare.



"What, you think I planned for this? I was ually frustrated and a little drunk, ok? Believe me if she wasn't so depressed about it we would've aborted it already," Lu Han lashed back.



"Who is it?" I finally asked. Although truthfully, I didn't want to know. I didn't want any of this to be real.



"Soomi, who else? She told her parents tonight like I told ours. They are very, very angry."



"Well what did you expect? Gege, you have to take responsibility now! Is...is that why you were desperate for money?" I guessed.



He nodded and rubbed Tao's back, "We were guessing her parents would kick her out once they discovered the pregnancy, but they said they'll help us on a few conditions."



My mouth went dry, "What conditions?"



"First off, Soomi and I have to get married. Then I have to be the best father I can be. Oh I'm never allowed to have with her again," Lu Han rolled his eyes.



"You aren't ready to be a dad!" I argued.



"You don't have a right to say that about me," Lu Han glared, "I am not going to take my anger out on an innocent child. I will care for him or her, I promise you that."



"And if you're proven wrong?" I tempted.



He quirked an eyebrow in annoyance, "Let's talk about you now. Mind telling me why there's a picture of you and that Chanyeol boy taped to your bedroom wall?"



My face turned red from anger, "Don't bring him into this. We're talking about you and your stupidity!"



"You're being just as stupid now. The longer you spend time with Chanyeol, the less you pay attention to Tao."



I was struck silent. This was just the type of situation that I wanted to avoid.



"What, I can't be happy?"



Lu Han's lips thinned into a line, "You're persueing . What's more, how do you expect to fit him into your life? His family may be ok with it, but our's isn't."



Again, I remained silent. He continued.



"Wu Yifan, even if it works out with him, and he feels the same way, he hasn't been raised like we have. I'm going to be taking care of a baby for the next 18 years. Tao...it's your job to take care of him now."



I slipped out of the chair and fell onto the ground. Something wet was on my face.



"It's not fair," I croaked.



"So you'd burden Chanyeol with your own responsibility?" Lu Han narrowed his eyes.



I shook my head. He probably felt bad enough with his mom...



"But...why me? It's not my fault he's like that!" I shouted.



His eyes widened with a feeling I couldn't quite place. Beside him, Tao stirred and lifted his head.



"Gege," he murmured and rubbed his eyes, "Gege, I'm gonna be an uncle!"



I quickly wiped my tears away and walked up to them, "I heard."



"This'll be so cool! Babies are so cute, right gege? You're so lucky to have one!"



Lu Han grunted, obviously not feeling so lucky.



"Hey, Tao, um why don't you sleep with me tonight? Gege is tired and I have a bigger bed..."



Lu Han raised an eyebrow and nodded, rubbing Tao's back as he stretched.



"Carry me!" Tao whined, holding his arms out.



I had to smile, "Of course."



He was asleep as soon as his head hit the pillow. After I pulled on my pajamas I crawled in to clutch him tightly, as if he were the anchor to stop me from falling into Hell.



~



During first period I couldn't focus on anything, so I asked to be excused and go to the bathroom. The teacher gave me the ok and I headed over to the farthest one, walking as slow as I could.



As soon as I walked in I recognized not only the sounds of a girl, but of one barfing.



"Not your fairytale start of a family, is it?" I looked down at Soomi.



She coughed up a few more things and turned her head, "Girl's bathroom was too far away."



I rolled my eyes and faced the mirror, "An abortion would sure make that morning sickness go away."



I didn't feel bad at all for telling her this. She wrecked my family, I held no pity for her.



"I mean, it's probably not even Lu Han's. Knowing how well you get along with boys," I continued.



She spun me around and slapped me across the face, nothing I wasn't expecting.



"How dare you say that? I thought we were friends. We've known each other for years," she blinked back tears.



"How dare you push this onto my brother?" I countered.



That seemed to really struck a nerve, "He is a man, he made his own decision. I wanted an abortion, but he insisted we keep it."



This was a shock. He told me the exact opposite.



"He probably wanted a way out," I realized.



"Of what?" Soomi asked.



Tao.



"Nothing. Get out before the bell rings and someone sees you," I told her.



She didn't need to be told twice.



I looked back into the mirror and rubbed my cheek. It was bright red.



Behind me, a cubicle flushed and the figure I wanted least now came out to wash his hands.



Chanyeol didn't have his usual glasses on today, and his hair was up in a ponytail. It was a different look, and on any other day I would have complimented him on it.



After drying his hands he finally turned to face me. He took a paper towel and ran it through some water before applying it to my bruised cheek.



Lu Han's words came back to me in a rush.



I smacked the hand away and ran out of the bathroom.



I ran away from Chanyeol, as well as myself.



__________________________



Drama~



I hope this helped you understand a little bit more...poor Kris ;_;