Breakfast Looks Good!

This Is What Happens ♥

                                                                 ~Kayla's P.O.V~

'Then he said, "Ok, I do like you. And I found out that I have feelings for you a little while ago.'

The news just hit me! Onew said, he likes me! My stomach feels tingly and I am pretty sure I have an irregular heart beat right now. This was the news I have been waiting for! I don't know what to say or do! I want to tell him that I like him too but I just I am just sitting here starring at his face, speechless, and in awe. A couple seconds pasted then he said, "Never mind, just forget what I told you. I didn't mean to burden you. If you don't like me it's ok." 

Before he could have the chance to misunderstand my silence even more I quickly said," Wait,l like you too. I've like you for a while now but I always thought that you didn't see me as more than a friend." Once I finished my sentence Onew put on what I would like to call one of his killer smiles that just made my heart tremble.

Just then I noticed that it looked like he was leaning for another kiss, but this time I was ready. As our faces were inching in we heard a little knock on his door. The knock surprised us so much that as a reflex we both jump up off of his bed side and started to brush imaginary dust off of our selves.  Onew was already facing his door while I had my back to the door way so I turned around to see a pair of eyes creeping in the small crack that was made in his door. Just then door slowly crept open to reveal Navagaye standing there with an apologetic look on her face.

She said,"Sorry to interrupt you guys, but can I talk to you Kayla for a sec?" I answered, "Umm, Ok." I slowly started to pick my feet up and walk over to where Navagaye was patiently standing. I went over to Navagaye feeling slightly embarrassed while the question, 'How much did she see?', popped into my head. As soon as I reached her she excitedly dragged me out side of Onew's room and slightly closed his door. She half whispered half shouted saying, "Oh. My. Gosh! I knew Onew liked you all this time ... wel actually I didn't but still. Didn't I tell you, you guys would make a great couple!"

Before she could say anymore I quickly interjected by saying. "How much did you see?" She then put a slight smirk on her face and answered, "Oh, from about when Onew said 'I like you' up until now. I practically squealed when I heard him say that, and when you said you like him too! I am surprised you two didn't hear me especially when you kissed!!!" She started to jump up and down in excited ness. "I said, Oh" while touching my cheeks because they are starting to feel tingly and stingy. 

As we both grew silent I started to drift off in though thinking once again that, 'Onew Likes me! I had no idea until now.' Navagaye interrupted my thoughts and said, "Kayla, I would let you go back to you little makeout session with Onew *snickers* ....... just kidding. But Minho and I need you down stairs 'cause it's getting kinda late and we need all the shopping time we can get. Wait, we could also go tomorrow because today is Saturday and tomorrow is Sunday . But it would have to be after I get home from church. Anyways wait right here."

After she said that she took a couple of steps over to Onew's door and knocked lightly. She stood there for a second but still no answer. So I watched as she slowly opened his door and peeked her head through the small opening she just created to find him laying down on his bed, hands on the back of this neck, and knee's in the air, staring at an Anime poster he had on his wall. Without Onew realizing that she was there she said, "Mind if I borrow Kayla for a minute we gotta make breakfast?" As a reaction to the sudden question he quickly got and sat straight. Then he croaked, "Umm, sure." 

 

                                                                       ~Navagaye P.O.V~

I dragged Kayla down stairs with a huge smile on my face. Once we got to the kitchen Minho stood up from his seat at the counter top table where he was patiently waiting. I then said, "Kayla, can you get the waffles from the freezer and and the sausages?" She answered, "Sure, but how do you know there're waffles in the fre- oh yeah." I put on a slight smirk but I'm sure I couldn't hide the fact that I was soo giddy with excitement and I honestly thought about telling Minho the news.

So I went over to where he was standing by the counter top and sing-songed quietly,"I've got something to tell you." He answered with much curiousity,"What is it?" I said,"You'll see ;)." He suddenly came up to my back so close I could feel his heart beat and slowly put his mouth next to my ear. 

Then he seductively whispered, "Ok." I could have sworn my heart jumped right out of my chest. Who wouldn't be nervous with happiness if a deep, y voice like his whispered in your ear. Plus he was so close to me I am surprised my heart didn't explode. I stood in the same spot in awe while Minho went over to Kayla and started to talk to her.

 

                                                                     ~Minho P.O.V~

After I whispered in Navagaye's ear I went Over to help to the refrigerator to help Kayla. Since she was turned around facing the freezer I tapped her and said,"Need any help?"

She answered,"Yeah just a little. Just bring these over to the counter top near the sink." I then said,"Ok, oh and Navagaye said she had something to tell me and she seemed excited. Do you have any idea what she would want to tell me?"

She waited a second or two before answering and saying,"Well... Yeah, you remember when I said I had something to tell you? It was that ...... ummm that..... I like Onew. And when I went up to his room to tell him what we were having for breakfast some other things happened and I found out he likes me too but we not really together.... yet." To my surprise I said, "Bwoh, Jongmal!!! You two like each other!!! It looks like all of us are hooking up well in your case almost hooking up. All thats left is me and Navagaye, but it won't stay that way for long."

Before I could say anything else she said,"What do you mean? Are you talking about the text you sent me this morning?" I answered,"Yeah, what I plan to do is to buy her a present today and confess to her at her birthday party. Then I'll see how it goes from there. But I wanted to know if you could help me pick the present out. I was thinking jewelry something like a necklace, bracelet, or matching rings.

Then she said,"Ok alright lets sort things out. So you want to confess to her on her birthday, *I noded*  and you want me to help you pick out a present for her *I noded again* well actually I was goona get her, her present today too. Wait sorry I'm getting off track. Ok so about the jewelry ideas I like either a necklace or the matching rings well basically couple rings. But what if she doesn't except your confession wait, don't answer that I'm sure she will except. ........Oh! Oh! I have an idea you can get a pair of couple rings and wear one of them to her birthday party and confess to her then, give her the ring. Yeah! That would be a great idea plus it really romantic!" I took a second to think about her idea and decided its a good plan. So I said, "Yeah, thats a good plan I could do that."

Kayla then closed the freezer and I went over to put the things down on the counter while I noticed that Navagaye was by the stove with a frying pan and some eggs right beside it. I turned my head to take a quick look at Kayla and I saw that she was over the waffle griddle heating it up. I turned back to Navagaye to see her on her tippy toes trying to get the salt. I wanted to help her so I went over to her back, stood right behind her so that my chest was touching her back and my hand went slightly over her head to reach the salt. I got it, then put it on the counter next to the eggs.

She turned around while I still right behind her and with her face bright red lifted her head up so she was directly facing me and said, "T-thank you" I thought it was cute how she stuttered and I said while smiling, "Your welcome." I took a couple steps back when she turned back around to start cooking the eggs. I went over to the table and sat down. I was thinking to my self, 'Navagaye might actually like me. Or else why was she blushing and stuttering.' I looked around the kitchen and realized that it looked like nither of the girls needed me so I said, "If you guys need me just call me I'll be in the living room watching t.v with everyone else."

First Navagaye answered,"Ok I'll call you if I need you," then Kayla said," What Navagaye said."  So I walked out of the kitchen and into the living room to find Meghan and Key making out. 'Man they move fast,' I thought. While Jonghyun and Alex were sitting in a different sofa actually watching t.v. 

 

                                                                 ~No One's P.O.V~ *About 45 Minutes Later*

Kayla came out of the kitchen and said to everyone, "Breakfast is ready! I hope you guys like it" By this time Onew was already downstairs watching t.v with everyone else. They all quickly gathered around the table in the kitchen. 

 

 

 

"Thank gosh I was getting soo hungry!!! Plus this looks amazing! .... Oh yeah, I guess the waffles weren't microwavable after all *shrugs shoulders*," said Onew.  A couple seconds after Key said, "Jal mokesumida." Shortly after everyone else followed saying the same. While eating Jonghyun said, "The food's delicious!!" After everyone else followed saying things alike. Both Kayla and Navagaye said, "Thanks guys :)" Then Navagaye said, " I never really thought I could cook but I surprised myself. Anyways guys don't forget about my party I am still deciding when to have it either Sunday witch is tomorrow or on Monday when we don't have school but theres no school on Tuesday either so thats a 4 day weekend. I am soo lucky that My birthday happy to landon the day when we have no school."

Minho answered, " Oh yeah, about your sleep over are we really aloud to sleep over your house?" *referring to the guys* Navagaye answered, "Sure why not. My moms fine with it. My dad won't know because he's visting Jamaica and is not coming back until next week. Plus it's my party all of my close friends should be able to have fun regardless if there a boy or a girl. But we'll have to pick which rooms we'll be in and if there's not enough room we might all have to go to the basement."

Then Onew said, "Oh ok cause I was wondering too."  A couple minutes after, Meghan took a quick look around the table taking close examination to everyone's facial expressions then said, "If were all finished then why don't we all get ready to leave." Soon after every got up from the table one after the other, threww there remainding food in the trash and filed in to the living room to get there jackets. 

 

                                                                      ~Writers P.O.V~

Omo! Looks like there is defiantly something going on between Kayla and Onew but Navagaye just had to interrupt them! But it also looks like Minho is dropping some hints to Navagaye before his big confession. 

Just looking at the food is making me hungry! Kayla and Navagaye are really good cooks! 

But Meghan and Key sure are moving fast! I wonder whats next??

 

Hey everyone it's SHINeegirl1231 here!!! First off I want to wish Jonghyun a Happy Birthday!!! <3 

And I am soo sorry too all of my readers that it is taking me soo long to update and I hope this update is long

enough for you guys! Please comment and subscribe!! Comments make me happy!!! :D