It Happened! *Part 1*

This Is What Happens ♥

                                                                 ~No One's P.O.V~

When a Ding Dong-like sound was heard from the door Onew came running down the stairs to get it. The questions that was going through everyone's mind at that moment was that 'He could hear the door bell but he couldn't hear the conversation that was just going on between them? Or did he hear?'

 

                                                                    ~Onew's P.O.V~

As soon as I got the text from Minho saying he, Navagaye, and Kayla were outside my door I came running down stairs to open it. But when I came down I noticed that Jonghyun's arms were around Alex, and Key looked like he was a little bit too close for comfort with Meghan. I gave them a strange look before answering the door.

Once I opened up the door I saw Minho's smiling face which then followed the words, "Morning Bro." I said, "Morning," then Navagaye followed behind also saying "Good Morning." Finally Kayla came in and gave me a huge smile which made me feel tingly inside. I stood behind all of them as they were walking in, just staring at Kayla for what I don't know why. It looked like she noticed me because she turned around, made a  confused face, and asked "Do I have something on my back?"

I quickly snapped out of my daze and answered "Uh, Ani Mianhae. I think I was staring into space for a second." I had to come up with something quick to not make it seem like I was some weirdo. She then answered, " Oh ok :/, anyways are we goona eat breakfast here or when we leave?" I answered, "If you want to eat here we can it doesn't matter to me. But first I'll ask everyone if they want to." So I said aloud, "Hey guys do you wanna stay here and eat breakfast before we go or eat it when we get to the mall?" I heard answers like 'Neh we can eat here, Arraso, Sure, and It's fine if we eat here.'

But I realized the all important question who is goona cook? My parents are sleeping and I don't wanta wake them up. So I asked "Wait who is gonna cook?" Then Kayla answered, "Navagaye, Meghan, Alex and I can cook unless they are busy. *She turn's around and see's Alex talking to Jonghyun and Meghan talking to Key* But it looks like Meghan and Alex are busy so I'll ask Navagaye." I nooded then I watched her as she went over to were Navagaye and Minho were standing.

 

                                                                    ~No One's P.O.V~

Before she could say any thing Jonghyun suddenly said "Hey guys *Gesturing to himself, Alex, Meghan and Key* we all have something to tell you." Everyone else who didn't know the news already said, "What is it?" At different times. So Jonghyun answered, "Alex and I are now going out." Key stood up right after and said "And Meghan and I are going out." 

As soon as the news was heard everyone started similling brightly. Kayla said, "That's great news! I am so happy for you guys! :D." Navagaye said, "Aww you guys make such good couples! And I agree with Kayla." Onew said, "So thats why I saw your hands around Alex, Jonghyun, and why Meghan and Key were so close to each other. Sorry about the weird look I gave you guys earlier. I didn't know." Minho didn't say a word he just stood there and smiled brightly while thinking, 'That gives me an idea. Now I think I know what I'm goona give Navagaye as one of her birthday presents.'

                                                                       

                                                                    ~Kayla's P.O.V~  

I am happy that they are going out but it is kind of surprising because they just met each other. Either way I wish them luck and I hope I get to experience what they have soon with Onew. Oh yeah, I came over here to ask Navagaye if she can help me cook. I tapped her and said, "Hey Navagaye I am about to make breakfast do you want to help me make it?" She answered, "Sure I might as well help. Do you wantta help too Minho?" He answered "Yeah sure." Then Kayla asked "How does a western style breakfast with waffles, eggs, and sausage sound." Both Navagaye said "Sure," and Minho agreed.

Minho went over to where Megkey and Jonglex were sitting and told them what we would be having for breakfast. He also said that they could just sit and watch some T.V or something while they were waiting. He came back over to where Navagaye and I were standing and we all went into the kitchen. But I don't think we told Onew what we were having. So I told Navagaye and Minho that I was going to ask Onew if he has the things we need to make the breakfast. They said, "Ok we'll just sit here and wait for you to come back."

I didn't see him in the living room where Megkey and Jonglex were watching T.V, or the dining room. I don't even think he is on this floor, and I highly doubt he is in his basement. So I decided to go check in his room. So I went upstairs to Onew's room knocked on the door then I heard him say, "Who is it?" I said, "It's Kayla," right after I said that I heard a bump on the floor like he just fell or something. I was worried so I opened the door to find him on the floor rubbing his head. I rushed over because I was worried about him so I helped him get up. I might be mistaken but I think I he's blushing but so am I. 'Why is it that when ever Onew and I are alone I feel more nervous then ever. He's just soo cute it's sometimes unbearable!'  Right away I asked, "Are you Ok?"

 

                                                                              ~Onew's P.O.V

I answered Kayla saying, "I'm Fine :)." Because I didn't want to seem wimpy or weak in front of her. But my arm kind of hurts. She said, "Thank gosh." I hope she didn't notice that I was blushing because thats just too embarrassing. But I think she was too. 'I wish I could know if she likes me or not.' 

 

                                                                             ~Kayla's P.O.V~

I'm glad Onew is ok but how he is just a klutz sometimes makes me smile. Oh yeah I have to ask Onew before I forget. So I said, "Onew,  Navagaye, Minho, and I plan on making a western style breakfast with waffles, eggs , and sausage. Do u have those things?"  Then he answered, "Yeah I think we do but the waffles are microwavable." As he said that I nodded but he seemed kind of twitchy or like he is restraining his self or something I wonder if he is really ok?

He sat down on his bed because I was about to leave, but I wanted to ask him if he is really ok so I went over to where his bed was and sat down right beside him. I tapped him so that he knew I was there because he was faced in the other direction staring at an anime poster he had above his bed. Once I tapped him he turned and was facing me. I don't know why but my heart is racing. I couldn't get the words out of my mouth even though it was simply 'Are you really ok?' He was also starring at me not saying a word just starring into my eyes I don't know what he was thinking but he started to lean in. I was frozen solid so I just sat there wondering if he could here my heart beating super fast.

In a matter of seconds our faces were centimeters away from each other. And It happened. His lips touched mine and it felt amazing.

We stayed like that for about 10 seconds then he let go. I was blushing furiously but I was also confused and wondered why he kissed me?? He suddenly said, "I am soo sorry I don't know what came over me." Then he put his hands over his face embarrassed. I said, "Its ok, because I...... liked it. But Onew why did you kiss me?" He looked flustered and I hope I didn't ask the wrong question but I have got to know does Onew like me? Or Is he just playing around?  As I was waiting for his answered I got more and more nervous for what he was goona say. Then he said, "Ok, I do like you. And I found out that I have feelings for you a little while ago.

 

                                                                           ~Writers P.O.V~

Omo now we just found out that Onew does like Kayla!!! Whats going to happen as Kayla takes all of this in. And our two other couples who have just formed are happily watching T.V or are they??? But everyone is soo excited to go shopping but what will happen on there little get together? Stay tune to find out.

 

Hi everyone!!! I hope you enjoyed this chapter! And the co-author that I had before is no longer the co author. But its ok because I have a new co-author and her name is Heather! You can go ahead and check her out and her AFF profile http://www.asianfanfics.com/profile/view/20477  :D Anyways PLEASE COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE IF YOU LIKE MY STORY!!!!  Because I love to hear from you!    

BTW guys I made a Poll and I would like you to answer it Honestly please!!!