Nice To Meet You :D

This Is What Happens ♥

 

Onew's POV
 
We were walking on our way to Kayla's house after we met Meghan and Alex. They seem really nice. Oh that reminds me let me tell them the news before I forget. "Hey guys I've got something to tell you," I said. "What is it," everyone said in harmony. "Tomorrow two of my cousins from Incheon are coming to stay and possibly permanently live with me due to some family problems. Plus we have a lot of room in our house." I answered. " Oh jongmal arraso thats sounds fun I cant wait to meet them!! Kayla said. Which made me smile. Then
 
Navagaye chimed in and said "This should be interesting. *smile* Anyways who are they? and what are there names?"  That was the question I have been waiting for, "Well they are the same age as us and are going to be going to _______ high school in a couple of days too. There names are Jonghyun and Key."  I answered. Then Navagaye said "I was right when I said this was going to be an amazing year! ;) First we met Meghan and Alex now we are going to meet Jonghyun and Key!" After she said that  I saw that Minho had cracked a smile
 
 
 
No One's POV
 
They all reached Kayla's House and then went immediately too the basement because they have been there many times before and they knew where to go. So they sat down and got there homework out. Just when Kayla was about to ask Onew for help on her Algebra 2 Homework since he was good at math Onew said,"Hey guys lets play truth or dare."  Everyone agreed and were deciding who will go first. Then Minho stepped up and said "I'll go first." He bravely said knowing he was going to regret his answer because he had no idea what was coming. "
 
Ok well which one do you chose truth or dare," Kayla said. "Wait before we start Kayla is anyone else here?" Onew said. "No wait, I think my mom is up stairs in her room but I'm not sure." Kayla Answered. Then Minho said "I'll take truth." "Alright the question is do you like anyone? And if so do we know that person?" Kayla asked. Minho felt his heart jump he cant answer that question but he cant not say anything. But doesn't want Navagaye to think he likes anyone else. 'W-what am I going to say?' He asked him self. 
 
Minho's POV
 
"I dont believe I am about to do this." I whispered. " Kayla can you come over here for a second" I said. She answered "Arraso Wae?" I took her to a corner in the basement and said "You have to promise what i am about to tell you, you wont tell anyone else at least for now." "Ok i wont what is it?" She asked. "Umm.... alright I like Navagaye but I don't think she likes me that way though." "OMO JONGMAL! I bet, No I know she likes you too! You guys would make a really good couple." Kayla said. I answered "Well I don't intend to tell her yet at least." "I can find out if she likes you if u want me to?" She suggested. I then said "NO gwenchana I will do it when I think the time it right."
 
Then Kayla started to say "Since you told me you like Navagaye I will te" She got interrupted by Onew who said "Whats taking you guys so long?" She then told me "I will tell you later but for now lets get back." "Neh but just so u know I am changing my answer from truth to dare." I said then she answered "Arraso I know just what dare to give u :3." "Oh great," I thought to my self aloud. After she said that I started to regret my answer. But I wonder what she wanted to say from before? Anyways we went back to the table and Navagaye said "What took you guys so long?" "Oh nothing its just that Minho changed from truth to dare." She answered and Navagaye said " You didn't have to leave just to say that :P." "So the dare is you have to Kiss Navagaye on the cheek" Kayla said.
 
Then I started to blush while Kayla had a devilish like grin on her face. "Oh ok well I hope its ok with u Minho." Navagaye said. I answered "Yeah I am fine with it." So then I nervously went up to her slowly lifted up my head and KISSED her on the cheek. It looked like she started to blush but i couldn't tell. But inside my heart started thumping and her cheek felt really soft. 'I can't believe I just kissed Navagaye on the cheeks! It felt soo good.' Next thing I know I heard a knock on the basement door then Kayla's mom said  "Do u guys want some snacks?" Well I don't know about the others but I am feeling kinda hungry. I then heard Onew say "I do!" Haha well Onew does love his food especially chicken.
 
 
No One's POV
 
Before Kayla's mom came down with the snacks they all got there homework out and made it look like they were working cause they know how Kayla's parents can be about Homework. She came down with a big tray that held crackers and cheese with some drinks. They ate and actually started doing there homework.After about and hour an a half of that Onew cleared his throat and said "Its getting kinda late so I am goona get ready to leave. "Yeah it is" Navagaye said then Minho agreed.
 
So Onew, Minho and ,Navagaye got there stuff together and left Kayla's house. Once out side Onew said "Bye guys see you tomorrow." Since Onew's house was closest to Kayla's Navagaye and Minho's Houses were just 3 or 4 houses down from them. When Onew went in side his house Navagaye and Minho were left alone. It wasnt usually this ackward between them but it was probably a result of the dare.
 
Navagaye broke the silence and said "So what were you and Kayla talking about earlier on?" Minho said "Oh I just had to ask her something is all." He couldn't possibly tell her what they really said. Then before they knew it they were at Navagaye's house she realized and said "Alright then Bye Minho see you tomorrow :)." He said "Bye" and whispered "I wish i could atleast give her a hug." Navagaye heard hug but nothing else since it was a faint whisper.  Then she said "What did you say?" "Oh nothing" Minho answered hoping she didn't hear him. But she didn't want him to just walk away like that so while he was walking away she came up from behind and gave him a hug. *Like in the picture but not quite*
 
Minho started to furiously blush and then said "You heard what I said?" "All I heard was hug so I decided to give you one :)" "Oh arraso thanks I guess good night >-< :)" He tried to make it seem like he wasn't blushing and hoped it work. "Night" Navagaye said and started to walk back to her house while beaming brightly and thinking, 'I think  blushed a little back there i hope he didn't notice. But i think he was blushing too aww its hard to tell because its dark.'  
 
 
-----The Next Day--------
 
No One's POV 
 
After going through the process of waking everyone up and getting ready for school they all met each other outside Onew's house. They all said good morning and exchanged greetings like usual. Onew said "Can we go over my house this after noon because my cousins are goona be there and I want you guys to meet them is that ok? "Yeah really I cant wait to meet them :D!" Kayla said then Navagaye said "Oh ok thats great! :D I also cant wait to meet them." Then Minho said "Arraso we should show them around town to maybe on the week end or something." Onew answered "Yeah thats a great idea Minho!" 
 
Then they saw up ahead what  they though was Meghan and Alex. Then they heard "Alright we definitely cant be late on the second day of school because we already were on the first!" Meghan said to Alex. She replied I know I Know no need to Nag! Navagaye realized that it was Meghan and Alex. So she walked up to them and said "Omo Hi Meghan and Alex we met you yesterday do you remember us?" Meghan and Alex said together "Neh of course we do." Then Meghan said "We really do go to the same high school why don't we all walk together." "Sure" Navagaye answered. She introduced Meghan and Alex to everyone else. They all said things like nice to meet you too each other and before they know it they are all at school.
 
 
Anyoung everybody this is SHINeegirl1231 aka Navagaye Thank you for reading Chapter 3 sorry if it was too long T.T but i hoped you enjoyed it anyways :D
PLEASE comment and Subscribe Please i always enjoy reading your comments :D
Love SHINeegirl1231 <3
 

And a Big shout out to MaiSweetOnew FOR THE AWESOME POSTER!!! <3