Cousins :)

This Is What Happens ♥

~No One's POV~

Everyone was surprised to find out that Meghan and Alex had a lot of classes with them. They were also excited to meet Onew cousins of course Onew was the most excited. The school day went by pretty fast today so when they realized school was already over they were on there way to Onew's house.

 

~Onew's POV~

We were on our way to my house to study, hang out and just wait for My cousins to arrive.  I bet they will like my cousins they are SUPER cool and nice. Key is like Meghan in guy form and Jonghyun is like Alex in guy form.  Nice cool and awesome.  I noticed that I wasn't looking where I was going and  I ran into a pole but I was fine. 

"Onew, What are you thinking about that made you run into a pole?"  Kayla asked.  I noticed everyone was talking to someone.  Meghan and Alex were talking, Minho and Navagaye were talking and I guess now Kayla and I are talking.

"Nothing. I just was not paying attention.  Thats it."  I lied. Then I realized She's super cute.  I wonder what it would be like to date her? *Mentally slap myself* even though she is cute I shouldn't be thinking thoughts like this I hope it doesn't look like I am blushing.

We got to my house and went up to my room.  Everyone got out their school work and we all started studying.  They probably wont meet my cousins because I don't know when they are coming today but maybe.  When we all finished studying there was nothing to do.  Meghan was playing my guitar and the rest of us were just sitting there talking. 

~Meghan's POV~

Since there was nothing to do I asked Onew oppa if I could play his guitar and he let me so I am playing it.  I never really thought I was very good at it but when I was finished everyone else was asleep :/.  Then something like a door bell went off and Onew jumped up. He then said "The doorbell! They must be here!". He ran downstairs and started fixing his hair and straightening his clothes. All I could hear was "HYUNG!!"  and "WE MISSED YOU SO MUCH!" All I know is that they better be quite or everyone will wake up.  So I kept playing the guitar but quietly. 

Onew walked in and tried to wake everyone up then he stopped sighed and gave up. He said "Oh forget it I will get them up later," and told me to stop playing the guitar. 

"Even though your the only person awake because of your beautiful guitar skills I have a couple of people I want you to meet."  Onew said looking at the door signaling the people to come in.  A guy came in alone.'I thought he said a couple.' I thought aloud.

"This is Jonghyun."  Said Onew.  I stood up and bowed.  "Jonghyun this is Meghan.  He bowed back.  "Where is Key?"  Asked Onew and Jonghyun turned his head and looked for him. 

"Key!!!!!  Kim Kibum!!!"  Yelled Jonghyun.  Who are they talking about I thought? Then Jonghyun I think his is name is said "You seem really nice.  When did you two meet?"  He asked. 

"Kamsahamnida.  And we just met the other day.  We just moved here"  I said pointing to Alex also. 

"Ohh.  Dating already?"  He asked.  I laughed.

"No we aren't like that.  We are close friends with Navi and Kayla Unnie and were sisters."  I said.  He nodded. Someone walked in the room. 

"Finally.  Meghan this is Key and Key this is Meghan."  Said Onew.  I forgot to bow but then I realized this is reality.  I bowed. He bowed also and gave me this really big smile. He is super cute. Everyone else woke up and we all talked about ourselves and introduced one another.  Time went by really fast. Onew suggested we play a game and Key answered "Truth or dare." Then we started playing truth or dare. Key did inne minne monie moe and it landed on me.  

"Meghan,  Truth or Dare."  Asked Key.

"Dare."  I answered. I wondered what he would give me?

"I dare you to give me a kiss on the cheek."  He said and my eyes widened. I was kinda shocked up happy at the same time. Because I think he is really cute. So I went over and kissed him on the cheek.  He smells good and his skin is SUPER soft. Wow. Is he an angel from heaven? After that Key said I could pick someone to ask truth or dare to. So I decided to pick Kayla and I asked her "Truth or Dare?" She answered Dare and before I asked her the question i thought i should make maybe kiss or something with Onew cause i think they would make a great couple. Navagaye and Minho too. So I asked her "Hmmm I dare you to." I thought for a second I was goona say give Onew a kiss on the cheek too but I decided to take it up a notch. "To give onew a quick kiss ON THE LIPS." After I said that both Onew and Kayla flared up but I didn't say anything about it. I suddenly started feeling happy with the dare I just gave out. 

                                  ~Kayla's POV~

'Omigosh Omigosh!!!!' I thought as Meghan said the dare I was happy about it but nervous. She said to kiss him on the lips that would be my first kiss!!! I am happy it would be with Onew but still I want it to be memorable not some dare in a truth or dare game! I gave Meghan a look and I think she understood. Because the next thing she said was "Never mind I'll change that from a kiss from on the lips to a kiss on the cheek." I thought thank gosh even though I kind of asked her to change it I still feel disappointed. I then heard Onew say "Ok that's alright when ever your ready Kayla." Wow he seems soo cool about it anyways I know I will enjoy this! So I went over to where Onew was and I gave him a kiss on the cheek and Boy was his cheek soft I know there's such a thing as kissable lips but I didn't know there was kissable cheeks! Suddenly I came out from my thoughts to hear what Minho was saying.

                                 ~ Minho's POV~ 

About a minute or so after Kayla kissed Onew on the cheek I checked the time and realized it was 9:30 So I said to everyone "Guys its 9:30 we have got to get going. But before we get ready to leave since today is Friday I think we should all go to the mall tomorrow and show Jonghyun and Key around." Everyone started to agree. Then Onew said "Yeah we totally should, OK why don't we all meet here at my house at about 12:00?" I thought yeah thats a good time and I was really excited for tomorrow because I know it will be fun with Me, Navagaye, Kayla, Onew, Meghan, Alex, Jonghyun, and Key. The more the merrier.

                                ~Alex's POV~ 

"Bye everyone!  See you tomorrow."  Screamed Meghan and I as we walked out the door. I hope we didn't bother Onew's parents. Today was a GREAT day. And I think I might like Jonghyun, wait yeah thats his name. He is soo cute and he gave me and really big smile as meghan and I walked out Onew's room door. Since I tell Meghan everything I was about to tell her but she beat me to it and said "I think I like Key Alex, and I saw Jonghyun giving u a bigger smile than he gave any of us on our way out ;)." "Bowh jjinjja aww you two would make a really great couple! I was acually about to tell you that I think I like Jonghyun!" I answered in a super happy voice. "Omo really I think he likes you too and I cant wait for tomorrow!" She answered then gave me a really big smile and we reached our house got inside and got ready for bed.  I cant wait for tomorrow either everyone is soo nice. And I am not a person to just sit down and wait so I am goona tell Jonghyun about my feelings soon. More like tomorrow, but how?

 

This chapter for the most part was done by the co author SHINeelvr but I SHINeegirl1231 did a lot of adding to it :D But Meghan *Co author* still did an amazing job :)! Love SHINeegirl1231 aka Navagaye <3 *Dont worry Thanh u will be in very soon :)*

Please comment and Please subscribe (even the silent readers :D)