Guess What??? Were D*****

This Is What Happens ♥

 

~The Next Day~

                                                                      Jonghyun's P.O.V

   *Yawns's* Onew came in my room and woke me up pretty early. It's like 11:30 AM or something. 11:30 AM!!!! I gotta get ready! Aside from that's everyone I met last night was so nice :D. And I think one of them is super cute wait what was her name again I think it was ..... Meghan.  I should probably tell Key...... maybe Onew too cause I don't like keeping things to myself. 

                                                                      Key's P.O.V  

I got up even before Onew hyung came in my room to wake me. My stomach feels weird as I think about last night and when I met that girl. I could remember her pausing for a second before bowing to me. And her cute smile, or when we played truth or dare and she came and kissed me on the cheek. And when my heart skipped a couple of beats.

But I don't even believe in love at first sight. As soon as I see Jonghyun I'm gonna tell him and see what he thinks. I got to get ready! I can't wait to see everyone again. But when Onew hyung came to wake me up he look a little weird and out of this world.

                                                                     Navagaye's P.O.V

I Thought I wasn't going to wake up as early but I guess I did today. Aww  I'm so excited!!! My birthday is coming up next week and I cant wait for my party! Plus today we are all going shopping and showing Meghan, Alex, Key, and Jonghyun around the beautiful town of Seoul. Good thing I saved up some money for a time like this. I'm am goona text everyone and remind them about my birthday and the party! 

                                                                       Minho's P.O.V 

Ahh *Stretches out arms* I kind of feel tired but aw well today should be exciting! *Phone rings* 'Nareul mukkgo gagundamyeon sarangdo mukkin chae. Miraedo mukkin chae keojil su eobtneunde.' I quickly grabbed my phone to see who was texting me. I saw that it was a text from Navagaye. I read the message and I suddenly remembered HER BIRTHDAY!!! I've got to do something special for it.

Today I am goona ask Kayla if she can help me pick out some Jewelry for her. But that's not enough. I know just what to do, I am going to confess to her and tell her my feelings and what better day to do it than on her birthday *Besides Valentines Day*. I realized that I didn't finish reading all of the message that she had sent me. So I read it and she also said that its goona be a sleepover. Bwoh! A SLEEPOVER! Her parents must really trust us that much to have guys at her sleepover. I don't know if I can trust myself not to do anything. Anyways I have to tell Kayla about my plan. It's soo late I don't have much time to get ready!

                                                                         Kayla's P.O.V

I just got Navagaye's text! And she is having a sleepover oh I can't wait for it! Today should be pretty fun too. I'll probably just have to buy her gift today when we all go shopping, but I cant believe that her birthday slipped my mind till now. Wait now that I think about it are the guys goona be at the sleepover?

I then heard my phone go off. Hello by SHINee started to play so I waited for a second to see if it was a text or a call. After the chorus ended once, my phone was silent so I knew it was a text. So I took a couple of steps over to my night stand and picked my phone up, then I checked it to see who sent the message and it was from Minho. I read the message and it said, 'Good Morning Kayla. I have something important to ask you.' After reading his message I thought for a second what he would want to ask me.

Then it suddenly came to me that I was supposed to tell Minho that I like Onew but I guess I forgot. Aww, what is wrong with me and forgetting things nowadays. So I answered 'Ok just tell me when I see you in a little bit. And I also have something to tell you.' After I sent the message I put my phone down and went over to my window to see what the weather looked like and thank gosh it was a sunny day. Hopefully it will stay that way. Then I closed my curtains and went to my bathroom to go and take a shower.

                                                                         Onew's P.O.V

As soon as I woke Jonghyun and Key up I went straight to my room. I stumbled to my bed laying down on my back. As I thought about the dream I had last night my cheeks started getting really really red. I don't know why but I dreamt that Kayla and I woke up next to each other in my room and we were ! Our clothes  were on the floor and so was a pack of condoms. We looked at each other and kissed once more. I woke up in the middle of night and my heart was pounding but the weird thing was that I liked it.

I snapped out of my thoughts and seriously wondered do I like Kayla? Yesterday I thought about how it would be like to date her. Now I had a dream about her. I really think I am starting to fall for her. I laid on my bed for a few more seconds, then went straight to my bathroom to wash my face.

                                                                         No One's P.O.V

-At Onew's house right before they were about to leave.-

"Hey guys are you ready to leave?" Onew asked Jonghyun and Key. They answered," Hajiman aren't they supposed to come here?" Onew realized they were right then said, "Oh yeah...... they are, sorry slow moment." Jonghyun did a little giggle then started to say " Key remember everyone we met last night?" Key said, "Yeah why?" Jonghyun answered, "Well I kind of like one of them. Umm her name is Meghan I think." Then before Jonghyun could finish the rest of his sentence Key stopped him and said, "Bwoh! You do too! I was just about to tell you that I like Meghan! 

Just before Key or Jonghyun could say anything else they heard a knock on the door. Slightly confused about what he just heard, Jonghyun went to go open it since he was the closest. Immediately after he opened the door Alex was the first one to appear then Meghan behind. As Alex started to walk inside Onew's house she accidentally tripped on the welcome matt they had in front of the door, but luckily Jonghyun was there to catch her.

He said "Are you ok Meghan???" Alex started to blush and say "Yes I am fine but I'm not Meghan I'm Alex." "Chakaman your not Meghan??!! I am soo sorry my mistake choesonghamnida." He said while still holding her, then Key came up from behind and whispered, " So you were actually talking about Alex when you said you liked Meghan?" Jonghyun answered "I guess so." All at the same time Jonghyun was hoping Alex didn't here the conversation. But before anyone else could say another word Meghan said "Um, guys can I use the bathroom?" Key answered, "Sure let me show you were it is." And they slowly disappeared as Key brought her to the restroom 

Even though Key had whispered to Jonghyun Alex still heard it because she was still in Jonghyun's arms. Once they both realized that Jonghyun was still holding her she immediately stood up started to dust her self off. She was blushing furiously and he like wise. Alex was sooo happy inside because she was sure she heard that Jonghyun liked her too and had mistaken her for Meghan.

"Uhh, Jonghyun." She nervously said , He answered "N-neh." Alex new she was about to tell Joghyun her feelings because now she knew he liked her too. "Well I heard what you and Key said." "B-woh you did! " He answered as he started to put his hands behind his back, then she said "N-neh I did and....Ilikeyoutoo." She said it all in a rush because she was way too nervous. After all this was her first time confessing to a guy. But she had confidence after what she heard a couple seconds ago. Jonghyun had a shocked look on his face while at the same time a big smile. He then said, "Jongmal you do!!! Well even though we kind of just met would you like to go out with me?" Alex was soo happy to hear those words and she practically shout "YES!" 

Right after that moment Key came back with Meghan. And as soon as Both Alex and Jonghyun spotted them he said "Guys meet my new Girlfriend :D" Both Meghan and Key were shocked so they answered at the exact same time saying "What really!!! That's great!" Right after Meghan and Key said that they started tolook right at each other and smile. That moment inspired Alex hatch up a brilliant idea! She said aloud "Since I am happy I Think you should be happy too Meghan." After those words came out of she whispered to Jonghyun who started to beam brightly.

Jonghyun whispered back to Alex and then went over to Key. Key then said "Jjinjja she does!!!! Alright I'll do it I'll do it."  Key could feel his heart racing about what he was about to do. Key then turned to Meghan and said, "Meghan will you be my girlfriend?" She started jump up and down in happiness which made everyone give her a weird look. But after her little out burst she gave Key a giant hug and said "Yes of course I will!" Then they all heard a knock on the door. And Onew came running down stairs.

                                                                            ~Writer P.O.V~

Omo now we don't have one but two couples that have just formed Megkey *Meghan and Key* and Jonglex *Jonghyun and Alex* :D Here's some pictures of the Happy couples. 

What will everyone else think as they come in and find out the news. And what's going to happens at Navagaye's Birthday Party This coming Sunday???  :D.

Hi, Hi ^_^ It's SHINeegirl1231 aka Navagaye. Sorry for making this chapter soo long , but believe it or not I was goona make it even longer butIi decided to make that Chapter 6. :) Chapter 6 will be updated soon. I will also be doing that update so stay tune :D PLEASE COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE BECAUSE I LOVE TO HEAR FORM YOU :D