Insa

Forever Love


Minho sat up, astonished of how fast Jonghyun raced after Key. I thought you liked me. He wiped his bottom lip and left Jonghyun's house in a fury. He was mad about getting rejected and slammed the car door shut. He was going to make Jonghyun pay for it, he's going to do what he can to make Jonghyun his again.

---------------------------------------------------------

Jonghyun opened the door and let Key walk through. He blushed and shuffled into the house, hiding his smile behind his hands. "Alright, sit, sit down at the dining table. I made you some good food!" Jonghyun ushered Key into the room and pulled out the chair for him. "Yah- you cooked?" Key was surprised, Jonghyun wasn't the type to cook. He sheepishly smiled and rubbed the back of his neck.

"Yeah, it was supposed to make up for leaving you when you confessed to me." 

Key just stared at him and slightly smiled. Wow, he actually made an effort to try and cheer me up again, after leaving me in the rain. Jonghyun finally shows me that he cares about me. I-I can't believe it! H-he's loved me all this time and finally shows it...  Key picked up the fork and started to quickly shove the food in his mouth. Jonghyun's eyes open wide. "Yah- hold on! The food is probably cold as ice right now!" He reached over and tried to stop Key from eating the cold meal.

"Key! STOP! IT'S COLD! AND MY FOOD DOES NOT TASTE GOOD IF IT'S COLD!" Jonghyun shouted and grabbed Key's other hand, in an attempt to stop him from further consuming it. 

Tears streamed down from Key's face as he finally gave in to Jonghyun's pleas. He clutched the silverware tightly and wiped his eyes with his forearms. Sniffling, he looked at his lap, trying to ignore Jonghyun's bewildered stare. "Why are you crying?" Jonghyun let go of Key's arms and knelt beside him. 

"Key?" He timidly asked, afraid of spurring more tears. Key kept his eyes trained on his lap, refusing to show Jonghyun his tears. "Kibum?" Jonghyun gently lifted his chip up, and looked him right in the eyes. "Why are you crying?" He asked agian.

Key took a deep breath and shuddered. "I-I just wanted to eat it. You m-made it, so I-I thought if I a-ate it, I-I would feel the love y-you put into making t-this." He stuttered and looked at his lap once more, ashamed of what he had just said. Jonghyun smiled and tenderly grabbed Key's hand and hugged it to his chest.

He quietly said, "Key, if you wanted to feel my love, then you can always ask me. My heart only beats for you." Jonghyun made Key open his hand and placed it directly over his heart.

"My eyes see only you." He intensly stared Key in his brown eyes. Key immediately closed it, scared that Jonghyun had taken a quick glimpse into his soul. 

"My voice is only meant for your ears to hear. The words being spoken are encoded with a message. If you listen carefully," He brought his plump lips to Key's ears and whispered, "You can hear me saying, I love you." His voice deepened and slowed as he whispered the last three words. Jonghyun planted a soft kiss on his ear and trailed kisses down the edge of his jaw.

"And my lips," His hot breath lingered on Key's lips, teasing him. Their lips lightly touched with every word that Jonghyun said. "Are meant only for you." He finished and pressed their lips together. 

Key's hand tightly gripped Jonghyun's shirt, afraid that it was only just a dream and that he'll wake up any moment now. Jonghyun pulled away. "I love you." He softly whispered and kissed Key again. "So don't try to leave me okay?" His voice got husky and deep. Key nodded and pressed his lips once more to Jonghyun's.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Onew fell asleep, his body was exhausted from the fight to stay alive when the IV was pulled out. A smile lingered on Taemin's face as he held Onew's hand while he slept. His mind wandered as he took a seat next to the sleeping Onew. Tearing up, he recalled the fatefull day his brother had died from a surgery gone wrong.

"TaeSung! Hold on! Let me call for a nurse!" Taemin's hand was gripped tightly around his brother's shaking hands. "No, I'm already half gone." Taemin winced as blood leaked from the stitches in TaeSung's stomach. "Nurse!" Taemin frantically looked around. No one came to help them. "Hey, Taeming hyung, I love you." TaeSung let out his last breath and closed his eyes. "Where the is a nurse when I need one!" Taemin angrily shouted and pressed his forhead against TaeSung's. "I-I promise you that I will not let anyone else die because there was no one here to help. I love you, see you in heaven." Taemin let out a choked sob and crumpled to the floor. 

"Yah, stop crying." Onew mumbled and glanced over at Taemin who was shaking from the sobs that wrecked his body. "I can't sleep with you crying all over my hand." Taemin immediately let go of Onew's hands and ran into the bathroom. "Taemin," He stopped in his tracks, surprised that Onew knew his name. "Come here." He waved Taemin over. Taemin quickly wiped his eyes and walked towards Onew. "How do you know my name?" He asked, surprised. 

"It's on your name tag." Onew pointed out. Taemin lightly flushed red with embarassment. "Come here," Onew said to him. Taemin walked closer and stopped when the hospital bed stopped him from moving any closer. "Hold out your hand." Taemin did as he was told. Onew placed a simple golden bracelt in his hands and looked out the window. "Here, when you feel the need to cry, just look at the bracelt and wish for something. Make sure you rub the bead while making a wish, and when the bead falls off, your wish is supposed to come true." Taemin looked at it in facination. 

"Wh-why are you giving me this?" He clasped it around his bony wrists. Onew let out a sigh. "I don't have anything to wish for." In fact, I have everything to wish for. I want to wish for Key to be happy. If he's already happy with Jonghyun, how can I be selfish and want him for myself? He's happy with Jonghyun, so my wish already came true. Taemin smiled and grabbed Onew's hand. "Thank you." 

"I'm tired, leave." He bluntly said to Taemin and closed his eyes. Taemin nodded and quietly exited the room, leaving Onew to bury himself in useless memories. 

Even if I became weary from the time. Even if I became hurt by love, even that time was a memory for me. I love you. Fly away, fly away love. The one true love of my life. Goodbye...

A few tears escaped past his closed eyes and fell down his swollen face.  I love you, Key. 

----------------------------------------------------

Taemin entered his car to head back home, since his shift at the hospital had ended. He took a few glances at the shiny bracelt that Onew had given him, and smiled. I have to make sure that I make a wish that means something to me. I also need to return the favor and buy him something. A shopping mall sign caught his attention. Yes, I'll go buy him a watch or something nice. Taemin turned into the parking lot and got out of his car. 

He wandered around for 10 minutes and finally stumbled into a craft store. "Welcome, how may I help you?" A worker greeted him. Taemin smiled, "I was wondering if you have any bracelt making kits?" He asked nervously. The worker returned his smiled and showed him the way.

Taemin was at the register and reached in his pockets to grab his wallet. "," He cussed quietly and realized that he had left his wallet either at home or in the car. "Uh, this embarassing but I-" He was cut off by a tall man who had reached over and handed cash to the worker. "I got it." A deep voice was heard, coming from the tall man. "Take your stuff." Taemin did as he was told and followed the man out the shop. "W-wait!" He stumbled after him, wanting to say thank you. The man suddenly turned around and stopped Taemin from tripping over his feet. "Call me when you get the chance." He slipped a business card into Taemin's hands and set him back on his feet. 

He stood there stunned. Taemin's mouth was left open as his eyes gazed lustfully after the stranger. The man had the body and face of a model. He smelled like expensive colonge and his hair is just flawless, further enhancing his god-like facial features. This man, this man. This man is someone I have to meet again. Taemin finally looked down at the card and smiled. Minho, Choi Minho is his name. And with light steps, he walked back to his car. 


I hope you guys liked it! Sorry it took so long to update, I had troubles about what to write and how to write it! XD Please tell me what you think! and here, enjoy this cutie pie~

ohhh and follow me on tumblr? :D