The End

Forever Love

 

Key walked into Onew’s room with a smirk. “Yah, guess what I just did?” He sat on the end of his bed and looked at him. “I got a new hair style and pretended not to know Jonghyun.” Onew’s mouth dropped in surprise.

“You did what?”

“That’s right, I ignored him because he’s a cheating .”

“Key, how do you know if he did or not?” Onew sat up and leaned towards him.

“Minho kissed him on the lips. I saw it earlier! What more evidence can you ask for?!” Key raked his fingers through his new hairdo in frustration.

“W-what?!” Taemin busted into the room, falling to his knees. “M-Minho kissed someone else?” Tears started to stream from his eyes.

“Tsk, tsk, I told you not to eavesdrop.” Key looked at Taemin disapprovingly. “Anyways, I need a place to stay for a couple of days, is it okay for me to crash here?” He said while returning his attention back to Onew. To his surprise, a look of sadness clouded Onew’s eyes as he intently watched Taemin cry on the ground.

“…Y-Yeah, sure, whatever.” He waved Key away. “Can you give us a moment please?” Key let out a frustrated sigh.

“Okay fine.” He stood up and quietly closed the door behind him.

“A-are you okay Taemin-ah?” Onew reached forward with his hands, hoping to comfort the boy.

Covering his eyes, Taemin tried to hide his tears. He didn’t answer. A silent moment passed between them.

“Come here.” Onew said in a deep, soothing voice. Taemin vigorously shook his head. “Come.” His arms were open as Taemin got up and crumbled into them. Onew embraced him and nuzzled the top of his head. “Shh, it’s alright Taemin-ah. It’s alright. You deserve someone better than Minho.” He could feel Taemin’s sobs roughly shake his body. “P-please stop crying. I hate seeing you in tears.” Taemin quieted down a bit and wiped his nose on the edge of his sleeve.

“o-okay.” He said, holding back a hiccup.

--------------------

Key leaned his head against the door and waited for Taemin to come out. “Aish, what is taking them so long to talk?” He scrunched up his nose in annoyance.

“K-Key-ah!” Jonghyun’s voice echoed in the empty hospital hallway. Key turned his head and regretted it the moment he made eye contact with Jonghyun. “Key!” He shouted as Key took off and ran away from him. In a few strides, Jonghyun caught up with Key and roughly grabbed his wrists.

“Ouch, let go! You’re hurting me!” Key said while tugging his arm away.

“Not until you listen to what I have to say!” Jonghyun pushed him up against the wall and Key noticed that his bottom lip was busted open.

“I don’t know you anymore. Let me go.” He looked down at his shoes, afraid of how he was going to feel if he stared in Jonghyun’s eyes.

“K-Key…” Jonghyun’s voice cracked. “I-it was a mistake.”

“I don’t care if it was a mistake! What’s done is done! You didn’t even have the guts to tell me what you did! I had to find out myself!” Key shouted while tears streamed down his pale face. “I hate you Kim Jonghyun! I hate you so much!” His grip on Key loosened. Key pushed Jonghyun away, his body softly slamming against the other wall. “You treat me like when you’re drunk. I loved you so much. So, so much.” Tears continued to stream down his face endlessly. “Then you en cheat on me. You in the end, still choose Minho over me. Since the beginning Jonghyun. Since the beginning…” Key paused to take in choked breaths of air. “I-I can’t stay with you anymore. I-I can’t love you anymore. It hurts to love you Jonghyun. And I don’t think that love is supposed to hurt.” With those last words, Key stumbled away from him, leaving a trail of tears. Jonghyun pounded his fist against the wall.

“I guess love really doesn’t last forever.” He quietly whispered to himself.

-------------------

Minho grimaced as he wiped his lips. Blood stained his fingers as he chuckled to himself.

“Why did you kiss me!?” Jonghyun took a couple of steps back.

“Because, I know you wanted it.” Minho smirked and placed his hands on Jonghyun’s broad shoulders.

“Get off me!” He shouted and took a swing at Minho. “You’re disgusting!”

Minho glared at Jonghyun and punched him square in the jaw, making his lip bleed as well. “Better run after your little wifey now.” He pointed at Key’s figure in the distance. Jonghyun groaned in frustration and hit Minho once more in the face before running after Key.

After a few minutes Jonghyun returned to the front of the hospital, he lost Key in the crowded streets. “Aish,” He groaned as he waited for Key to return. “He has to return sometime. Onew is still here.”

Minho had bought a teddy bear and a single white rose, ready to ask Taemin out for dinner tonight. He walked up the hospital steps and knocked on the door. “Hi, is Taemin here?” He flashed Onew one of his most dazzling smiles. Onew glared at him and immediately shut the door.

“W-who was that?” Taemin timidly asked as he laid curled on Onew’s bed.

“No one important.” He gave Taemin a pressed smile and climbed onto the bed to join him. Taemin smiled back and rubbed his eyes, he was slowly falling asleep.

“Taemin!” Minho pounded on the door. “It’s me Minho! Can you open the door for me?!” Taemin’s eyes shot open and he sat up, startling Onew.

“M-Minho?” His voice was uneven and shaky.

“Yes, it’s me! I wanted to ask you out for dinner tonight! I bought you a cute little teddy bear and a white rose. Please tell me you’ll come out?!”

Taemin slowly got up, his heart being tugged by Minho’s calls.

“Don’t go.” Onew quietly said facing the window. “Please don’t go with that man.”

Taemin hesitated. “I-I can’t help it. I-I think I l-love him.” His feet had already touched the ground.

“Please don’t go Taemin-ah.” He reached over and grabbed a hold of Taemin’s forearm. “I-I love you.”

He turned towards Onew, his mouth wide open.

“Taemin, is that a yes?” Minho shouted through the crack of the door.

“W-what?” Taemin stuttered as Onew pulled him down back on the bed.

“I love you.” He sincerely said and planted a kiss on Taemin’s soft lips. “I love you.”

Taemin crumpled under the steady pressure of Onew’s lips, his eyes fluttering shut.

“Give me a chance, and I will show you love the right way.”

He faintly nodded and this time, pulled Onew towards him, their lips meeting once more.

“Okay, I won’t go. I will stay with you.”

THE END

 


 

A/N: sorry it took so long to update! I've been busy with school stuff :c please leave me comments about this story. I love you guise. ;A;