Encounter

Because I Hate Chunji

"Annyeong!" you said while bowing and left the building. Three days had passed ever since you met Chunji. You were walking slowly through the cold and almost empty streets while looking at the dimly lit storefronts. It was so cold you could see your own breath. It was around 1:00 AM and you were about a block away from home, so you started walking even slower when your phone started ringing "Hello?" you said, "Hey there Ttalginah! How have you been?" a cheerful voice on the other line greeted... Wait. Ttalginah? There's only one person in the world who used to call you that: your sister "Wah! Soo-Min ah! Is that you?" you asked excited "Ttalginah! Can't you recognize your own sister's voice?... Where are you right now?" she said "I'm a block away from home... Why?" "Oh perfect!" she said, "Remember that restaurant where you and I often went to eat Ddeokbokki?" "Yes! I'll be there in ten!" you said and closed your phone.

 

You started prancing, you were going to see your sister! It had been six years since she left the house to escape with her boyfriend, six! And after a lot of forgotten e-mails, you would finally be able to see each other! You were soo glad that you had decided not to change your cellphone for a new one. You then put your beanie and some glasses on, remembering they could be anywhere, and that they would try and take your sister back, so you couldn't let that happen, you couldn't let them take your beloved sister's happiness away even though it meant you had to suffer the double, you didn't care, because part of why your father gave up on looking for her was because he had you to release his anger on.

 

And so, you started walking through some alleys and shortcuts you knew of, turning your head to make sure nobody followed, until you arrived to the restaurant Wow, this place hasn't changed a bit, I didn't know they were open this late though you thought, remembering times the information would have been useful. You entered and turned your head, looking for her, there weren't many people so you located her instantly sitting in a table at the left corner of the place, you ran into each other's arms and pulled into a tight hug. "I missed you so much" you said in unison while sobbing.  

 

You stayed like that for around 3 minutes and noticed the few people in the place staring at you, so you awkwardly sat on the table and a lady approached to take your order "Two plates of ddeokbokki please!" said your sister "Right away!" said the lady and left. "You've changed a lot unnie!" you said, she had cut her curly black her to her shoulders and you could see her cheeks got chubbier, not to mention she looked less pale and happier. "Yeah... Things have been well so far... I'm sorry I..." "Don't mention it, I really don't mind" you interrupted her and there was a little bit of awkward silence until you said "How have things with your boyfriend been?" "It's been great! He's so sweet and caring! I really am fortunate!" she said cheerful and made a pause before continuing "You know... He has a really cute younger brother which I think would be perfect for you! His name is Lee Ch..." "Unnie stop it, really. We had talked about this before" "I know but he's so cute and charming! And-" she stopped, seeing you were giving her a disapproving look "Ok, ok we won't talk about it anymore, but you have to promise me that you'll come with me to meet my darling and him. Yes?" "Ok" you said rolling your eyes, finally giving up. "Great!" your sister exclaimed while looking at the delicious plate that had just been placed on the table and grabbing the chopsticks to start eating. Throughout the meal you talked about normal stuff and just as your sister had promised, she never mentioned her boyfriend's oh-so-charming younger brother again.

 

You looked at your watch and it was 3:00 AM!!! ! I'M SO SCREWED! you thought as you got up quickly and said "Mianhae unnie! I gotta go! He's gonna kill me!" and you knew it was a possibility. You didn't let her answer and started running on the way home I hope he hasn't noticed yet

 

You inserted the key and slowly opened and then closed the door so you didn't make noise. You took off your shoes and tiptoed to your room. "WHERE WERE YOU?!?!"

 

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hey! So did you people like it? I know DRAMA! You can pretty much guess who the guy is but anyway, I hope you liked this and please comment and tell me if you did and if I should continue or just like GTFO.

I made them curse :O

I'm sick so I'm probably gonna be able to update (that's why I updated in the first place)

About the "Ttalginah" thing, "ttalgi" means strawberry and I just wanted her to have like a cute nickname so that she could recognize her sister and so on.

Thanks to all you 5 who suscribed! I really appreciate it!

That's it! Annyeong! ^w^