[DOUBLE UPDATE] DATE?!?!

Because I Hate Chunji

 

"WHAT?!" you and Chunji said in unison. "Uhh... You know each other?" asked your sister surprised. "So this was the 'cute' and 'oh-so-charming' guy you mentioned?? Are you kidding me?!" "This isn't very pleasant for me either you know" said Chunji annoyed and you just ignored him. "You expect me to put up with him?" you said, your head aching. Your sister approached you then and whispered to your ear "Ttalginah, you promised so don't be rude!" and backed up a little to give you a disapproving look. "Fine" you said defeated. Goddammit.
 
 
 
The following 30 minutes were pure torture to you and apparently to Chunji too. Your sister and her boyfriend had spent the whole dinner giggling, kissing and just being a corny, embarassing couple in general It was sooo annoying, you got bored pretty quickly. Your sister noticing this spoke up "Deh, Ttalginah why don't you and Chunji go to the movies or something?" "Uhh..." "THAT IS SUCH A GREAT IDEA" interrupted Chunji and you shot him a 'What the hell is wrong with you' look which he ignored, "In fact, why don't we go now?" he urged, grabbing your hand and dragging you out, after all, he wanted to get out of there as much as you did.
 
 
 
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
 
 
You were now walking aimlessly in the streets, an awkward silence filling the air, that is until 'cutsie Chanhee' -.-" decided to break it. "So... where do you want to go?" "Excuse me? Well, I don't know about you but as for me, I am going home" you replied, emphasizing the 'I'. "But-" started Chunji not being able to finish, he frowned. "Okay, do whatever you want, but I'll tell So Min-noona" you looked at him in disbelief "Fine, let's go to the flea market nearby".
 

 

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

 
 
It was a very colorful and noisy place you had to admit, however, the way you saw it, that was what made the environment charming and alluring as well as lively. That was the main reason why you loved going there every now and then and even though you knew you couldn't afford to buy anything, you loved seeing which new little treasures the vendors had to offer.
 
 
 
Chunji had an amused-slash-disgusted look on his face which made you smirk, thinking that he was probably not used to that kind of panorama. You punched his arm lightly and walked towards one of the tents.
 

 

As soon as you approached, something instantly caught your attention: a rusty, old-looking, circular locket. The engravings were odd yet beautiful and you knew you wanted it. Too bad you had left your wallet at home. Dammit. Chunji then approached you and turned his head to look where you were looking at... minutes passed and there was only silence, you felt dazed by the small object. "I'll buy it for you" Chunji finally said. You turned your head and looked at him, puzzled and then looked back at the object. "It's alright, you don't have to, it's not important" you said grinning. "No, no I want to. Besides, it'll make our 'date' thing more believable" you flinched at the word date and looked down, thinking. "Thank you" you said finally, with a pout and he just nodded. "Ajhussi how much is it?" asked Chunji. The old man lifted his head and looked at the locket puzzled and then smiled. "Hmm... I didn't think somebody would actually want buy it so I'll give it to you for 2000₩" "Perfect" he replied while taking out his wallet.

 
 
After paying for it you left and went for ice-cream. You were now walking in the streets, silent. Again. "You know, I REALLY think I have to go home now, my dad's gonna kill me" you said trying to make it sound like a joke. Chunji nodded. "Should I go with you?" he asked, startling you. "No, no don't bother, seriously" you replied, turning quickly. He grabbed your hand. "No really, let me, your sister will probably be mad" he insisted. You hesitated but without saying a word he started dragging you with him. "No wait you don't even know where I live" "Then guide me"
 
 
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________
 
Ermagherd churcken nurgguts why does my writing so much OTL
 
Anyway, I was thinking of doing a N.A.P spin-off from this story (lol my only story -w-) and it'd be my first AND OTL I'm such a noob and yeah... would you guys read it? Or at least TRY? ehehe
 
Umm... I spent a lot of time in the crappy drawing, I'm sorry guys >~< after that I had a writer's block and THEN AFF decided not to work soo I waited for it to get back to normal and while editing this and all I accidentally hit a key and everything disappeared so it was pretty frustrating.
 
GAIZ I COULD NOT WITH TEEN TOP'S COMEBACK ESPECIALLY NIEL'S SUDDEN HAIRCUT. All of my feelings sum up in this post I made.

 

And I got a new suscriber:

JazzyAw5

Thanks again for suscribing to this story! It really means a lot!

 

And yep! I think that's about it! Thanks guys and please comment! Annyeong!