A Day With The Wonder Girls

Because I Hate Chunji

The following day came slowly and uneventful and before you realized, it was Friday. That day you got a call from JYP which you thought was unusual but accepted anyway. They told you to go to the studio because they needed help with a new 'Wonder Girls' dance and they also wanted you to help them a bit with corporal expression. You gladly accepted and they gave you directions. 

 

You greeted everyone when you arrived to the studio and waited for the girls. After some minutes they arrived and you politely greeted them, bowing because you had only met them once before. You all started stretching and warmed up dancing to 'So Hot'.

 

While they were dancing you observed them. You noticed something was off and paused the music. "Wah Sohee! Why so stiff? Relax, relax" you said, grabbing her shoulders and shaking them "Let's dance together, it's not like this" you said, mimicking her robotic moves "It's softer" you relaxed then your body and pressed 'play' again. You danced next to Sohee and noticed how she seemed more confident. You smiled at her and she smiled back, mouthing a 'Thank you'. After about 30 minutes of evaluating corporal expression and correcting some of them you took a break telling them to start thinking of dance steps for the new dance because you would set it after the break, they nodded and bowed, thanking you and they asked you to eat lunch with them which you gladly accepted. 

 

As you were leaving the room, you stumbled upon three figures of which you recognized two: Niel and Chunji. Wow. Just my ing luck you thought rolling your eyes. The third one however, you didn't recognize: he was quite tall and muscular and had quite a deep voice, you noticed as he greeted along with the other two. All of you greeted back cheerfully and you asked "Niel oppa! What are you doing here?" with a surprised tone "Just visiting our sunbaes! Didn't expect to find you here though!" he explained "Yep! I'm helping with choreography and stuff!" you replied smiling and saw the muscular guy glaring. You quickly turned to him "Oh and you must be Minsoo, right? I can tell because Niel talks A LOT about you" his expression softened "Nice to meet you" he said and you both bowed "So..." intervened Ye Eun enthusiastically "Since it's like this, why don't we all go together to eat lunch?" everybody else agreed.

 

You went to a small Oriental food family restaurant, everyone but you discreetly dressed so as not to stand out. While all the girls sat at one side of the table, you sat with the guys at the other with Chunji to your left and Niel was about to sit to your right but Minsoo quickly took the spot and Niel sat next to him. While you thought about how weird "C.A.P's" attitude was, you realized you had Chunji next to you as he laughed loudly at something Sohee said. It's just freaking great you complained mentally and waited for the waiter to approach your table. He didn't take too long. You and Sunye ordered Ddeokbokki, Niel and Yubin ordered Hoedeopbap, C.A.P and Chunji Bibimbap , Ye Eun: Chobap, Sohee: Wonton soup and Lim: Kimchi.
All of you quickly started digging your food. 

 

Throughout the meal you talked about trivial stuff and also discussed the dance steps for the choreography with some help from the guys. You suddenly looked at Niel and asked: "By the way Niel oppa, how have you been sleeping lately?" remembering what he had told you, right then Chunji started choking on his rice and everybody turned to him. You looked at him weirdly and patted his back, then gave him some water. It's true you hated him but not enough to wish him death or whatever. He stopped coughing and you went back to talking. Niel simply replied "Uhh well I guess" and you nodded. When you finished eating you split the bill and each paid their own food. It was odd, yes, but you all agreed it was ok.

 

When you got back to the studio you started to set up the dance with the girls while the guys watched. Sunye told you it had to be fresh and simple enough for other people to learn. So you put the song on and some weird beat started playing, then you hear Yubin say "Everybody! Are you ready to party? Get up! Get up uh!" and the actual song starts, the girls singing "Like this yo! Like this..." so you start moving your body to the catchy-fun music, opening and closing your legs and moving your shoulders back and forth, the girls soon follow and the dance steps surge fluidly with help from the girls. When you realized, you had already finished it so you smiled satisfied.

 

It was about 6:30 PM when you finished, and the only guy who had stayed was...? BINGO! You bowed farewell to the girls and as you were exiting the room he grabbed your wrist. You snapped. It happened often when you were tired... and hungry. "WHAT THE HELL?!?! Let go of me!" you said while he dragged you out. "Shut up ok?! Niel told me to walk you home! He said he would do it but he had to go somewhere with C.A.P! Got it?" he exclaimed annoyed. "Ugh why? I'm not a child!" you pouted. He chuckled a bit and became serious again "Just do it ok? I will probably get my beaten if he finds out I didn't do as he asked" he said. "Well that is not my problem. You can get your beaten for all I care" you replied stingy. Then your stomach growled and Chunji chuckled a bit more. "Ok, how about I treat you to dinner?" you hesitated. You had forgotten to bring your wallet. "Ok." you accepted reluctantly and walked out of the building with him. You then realized that you have been spending more time with Chunji than Niel lately, while he spent more time around that Sombrero guy... I mean... C.A.P. That made you a bit uneasy.

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Annyeonghaseyo! It's been a while since I updated! Hehe mianhamnida! I actually had most of the chapter written a long time ago but I had trouble with the end soo... yeah! ^^ I also made another poster!! ^^

So I've come to realize that even though I'm a huuge "" fangirl and 99.9% of the fics I read are "" I write +you fics, soo I thought "Why don't I add some N.A.P sass to this story?" Would you guys like that? Please tell me! I really want to know!

By the way, I had to do some 'Wonder Girls' research for this chapter because I like to be accurate with my writing, and I found out that not only Changjo and Sohee practiced Taekwondo (which I do) but also, me and Lim's birthday are on the same day! :O I spazzed when I found out :P

Also, I made some Chunji fanart but it's not finished so when I finish it, it'll be next chapter's main image :D

Uhmm... another thing :P did you guys catch the twist I talked about before? I hope you did! Hehe, I promise the chapters will get better (I hope xP) soon.

I've found myself into RPing lately so I've also been busy with that hehe.

That's it, annyeong! Sorry for the long A/N!