You Can't Dance

Because I Hate Chunji

A couple of days passed and it was Wednesday again. That day no trainees came; as of 8:15 AM you saw a tall, wavy caramel-haired boy, walking towards you. You squealed a little while running to him and pulling into a tight hug "You ditcher!" you exclaimed jokingly "Yah! I apologized!" said Niel, pouting "I know, I know. Kyeopta!" you said and pinched his cheeks he gave you a frustrated look and you laughed but your face dropped when you saw a guy standing behind you two. 

 

He had short black hair with a orange dyed spot on its right corner and looked like a total bad boy. You stared at him in confusion but recognized him within a few seconds: it was Chunji. Not again you thought frowning and saw him smirk at you. You glared at him and asked "Umm so Niel... What is HE doing here?" trying to sound as nice as possible. "Well, about that..." started Niel nervously, "I can't stay for long, so I asked him to be with you after I'm gone. I promise to compensate you though!" he finished, with a puppy look on his face "Ok, ok. I'll forgive you. But you have to treat me to Ramyun next time. Got it?" "Ne. Got it".

 

You talked for a little more with Niel and  begged him to dance miss A's 'Bad Girl Good Girl' with you just for s and giggles and also as a 'punishment'. He reluctantly accepted and after having a good time, he left. You waved at him until you could no longer see him and then turned around, shooting another glare at Chunji. "Soo..." he said, staring at the floor "Um I want to create a new choreography. Will you help me?" you asked him and he nodded.

 

You walked towards the tape recorder and randomly chose a CD, you then put it in and T.O.P's 'Turn It Up' started playing. You started moving your hips side to side while separating your legs and pumping the air, after that you turned and did a 'y wave' [think 'To You']. "Nah, nah, stop, stop" you heard Chunji and stopped as you watched him walked to where you were with a satisfied look on his face. He started throwing his fists to the air [think Supa Luv] and slowly drag them to his body, then he turned to the side and threw a punch to the air while lifting his leg. And it kept going on and on the whole day, with a bunch of yelling, "You can't dance"s and "accidental bumping" while the songs went from Epik High's 'Nocturne' through SHINHWA's 'T.O.P' and a lot more 'rappy style' songs. Before you both knew it, it was 5PM already and stopped, still criticizing each other on your way out. Somehow, you had had fun with Chunji and you smiled a little at the thought but then you mentally slapped yourself, thinking that could not be possible. 

 

Ugh annoying

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

So yay! I updated!!! Please comment more! If you don't I'll lose my inpiration!

Hehe anyway, I know it's short but plase forgive me! I am a lazyass and I was doing the poster! I like this one better :D I also accidentally erased half of the chapter and so I had to rewrite it. It did help me reconsider some stuffs hehe.

Aaand credits to:

SHINees_Lucifer

Who gave me the main idea for this chap! So gamsahamnida! :D As I said, you're such a loyal suscriber!

Aand that's it! Annyeong! :3