Hands

Because I Hate Chunji

 

"WHERE WERE YOU?!?!"

 

 

 

Your dad had been waiting for you this whole time. "I... I was..." you stuttered a little, trying to find a good excuse. "DON'T YOU DARE LIE TO ME!" your father yelled as he slapped you across your face, making you yelp. "PLEASE STOP IT!" you yelled desperately with tears in your eyes as you felt your father's hand slam again against your face. "GO TO YOUR BEDROOM NOW!" he said yelling again. You hung your head and did as he said, you knew fighting with him was no use, you had been lucky enough he was in sweats and didn't have his belt anywhere near him. It would have hurt a hell of a lot more.

 

You then laid on your bed, still sobbing. After you calmed down you took out your phone and texted Niel 'Hey, you awake?'. You waited about 15 minutes and just when you though he wasn't going to reply (Obviously, after all it was 3 in the morning) your phone vibrated, you flinched a little and went to see what he wrote, it said 'I am' and then you got another 'Did something happen?' you smiled, thanking God he cared about you "At least I have him" you thought as you typed 'He hit me again' and sent it, three minutes later you got a response:  

'Was it bad?' 

'What do you think, pabo?'

'Uhh... Mianhae'

'Aniya, it's alright'

'...'

'Why can't you sleep oppa?'

'Aishh I don't know, it's been happening a lot lately'

'It seems like you're in a bad mood, I'll let you sleep now. Mianhae!'

'I don't care. You sleep too.'

'Ne. Annyeonghi jumuseyo!'

 

You closed your phone and put it on your nightstand. You felt a lot better after talking to him, even though it didn't feel like he was being him at all. Well, he's most likely tired you thought as you drifted in a deep sleep.

 

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

 

It was 3PM already when you woke up. You went to the bathroom and looked in the mirror, your eyes were still a little puffy and you had a purple-ish mark on your cheek. Wow, he really hit me hard you thought as you opened the tap, pouring water on your face. You left the bathroom and headed towards the door, opening it slowly and peeking to make sure your father wasn't 'kindly waiting' for you. He wasn't. You sighed in relief and closed the door and after taking a short shower and changing (because you fell asleep with the clothes from the day before) you quickly ran to the door and left.

 

On the way you bought a coffee and then started wandering in the streets, not knowing what to do next. As you walked into a crowded alley, packed with mini-markets, you heard people yelling and went to see: it was a couple. The girl was yelling at the boy and the boy had a cocky grin on his face, while scoffing; his face, somehow seemed familiar to you and after staring at him for a while you recognized who it was: Chunji. You were about to leave when you heard a 'plap' sound and looked up, the girl had slapped Chunji. You giggled as the girl left and Chunji looked up at you, so you stopped and when you were turning around he called up to you: "Yah! You stupid! Stop there!" and you did. "Are you following me or something?" he said when he reached you. "Mwo? Hah! Don't flatter yourself" you said, scoffing, "By the way, what happened there? Was she your girlfriend?" you asked. Chunji had a troubled look on his face and yelled "IT'S NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS!" "Woah! Woah! Easy there kid, it's not my fault you cheated on her" you replied. He suddenly lifted his head startled "How do you..." "It's so obvious, why else you she slap you in front of everyone?" silence... "Well I'll go now, it wasn't at all pleasant seeing you again, annyeong!" you said loudly while leaving, knowing he was staring at you, shocked and offended. Again. You laughed on the inside. You felt much better now.

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

So yay! I updated!!! Please comment more! I really want to know your thoughts so far, I need feedback! If you have suggestions, comment them as well!

Sorry I took so long to update! I made the chapter long-ish to compensate for it but I had only half of it in my mind at first! Hehe. By the way, I'm much better now! ^^

I hope you're able to catch the little twist I made  ^^ I will try and make Chunji appear directly/indirectly in each chapter.

Anyway, thanks to all of you who have supported the story so far! Kamsajapnida! *bows* Saranghamnida!!! ;*