The Chaser

Because I Hate Chunji

The door slightly creaked open and you peeked your head in before opening it completely. "Okay, come in" you said as you took your jacket off and threw it on the couch.  Chunji quietly entered and started looking around the room. "Do you want something to drink?" you asked while pouring a glass of water for yourself "Uhm... milk?" "Haha wanna get taller?" "Shut up" he said angrily and you scoffed.
You poured him a glass and left it on the counter and as you were walking towards the couch you tripped, making your water spill all over his shirt.
There was silence.
You slowly looked up and froze, watching Chunji's unreadable expression. "Five" he said and you looked at him confused "Four" after taking a second to process what he was doing, you widened your eyes, panicked and without wasting a second you ran behind the couch "Three"
"Le-let me explain"
"Two"
"I-it was an accident!"
"ONE!" exclaimed Chunji and you started running for dear life.
"NO NO" you shouted hiding behind the couch. He started chasing you and made you both trip with him landing on you, your faces inches apart.
"U-uh-"

"WHAT THE ACTUAL YOU " a voice that came out of nowhere screamed.

"CHUNJI GET OFF-" you started, getting cut by your dad who pushed Chunji and fiercely grabbed your wrist.
"DO YOU THINK THIS IS A ING MOTEL WHERE YOU CAN COME AT WHICHEVER TIME YOU WANT AND WITH WHICHEVER GUY YOU WANT YOU LITTLE ?!?!"

"DAD STOP! PLEASE! IT HURTS! WE WEREN'T DOING ANYTHING! I SWEAR!!" You yelled back, tears now flowing down your cheeks. 

He slaps you “DO YOU THINK I'M STUPID?!?!” He slaps you again and drops you. Next he grabs Chunji's collar and pins him against the wall. As you see he's going to punch him, you get up and grab his shirt, trying to separate the two. 

“CHANHEE RUN” you yell and next thing you know, he grabs your wrist, pulling you with him as you both start running. 

You stop as soon as he's out of sight. It is now pouring and it is now very evident you can't go back. What am I gonna do now? You think worriedly. There's silence, a calming one.
 

''I already knew all about it'' said Chunji suddenly and you looked up at him surprised. He continued, ''The one who you texted that night wasn't Niel... I mean, it was but he wasn't at the dorm at the moment so I just... I'm sorry''. Silence overcomes once again. A sudden urge reached you and so you harshly hit his arm. “Ow what the-” “Thank you” you interrupted not looking up, making him smirk to himself. 
“What am I gonna do now though, I can't go back there he'll kill me, he'll come after me if I don't go back as well” you bit your bottom lip in thought while Chunji pulled out his phone and started dialling someone.

"Yoboseyo?" you faintly heard the voice in the other line say.
"Hey, Changbum-ah? Yeah, I need you to do me a favor".

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

OH MY GOD HAY QURL HAY! Ahh, I know, I fail as an author jfc! Do you guys like the new poster? Heh, I can´t seem to settle for anything but I like this one a lot too!

Forgive me everybody for not updating for FOUR FREAKING MONTHS! OH MY GOD I really am sorry f(-_-;)

I was busy with school and stuff and then, idk, I didn't forget about this fic though! heh... a-anyway, MERRY CHRISTMAS GUYS!

THIS IS MY CHRISTMAS PRESENT FOR ALL OF YOU, MY LOVELY READERS!!!

Um, I will also take advantage of this space to do some shameless self-promotion here: If you like EXO I also wrote a Kaisoo drabble if you'd like to check it out! And um...

Oh I'd like to welcome all of my new suscribers! Since they've been quite a few and I hadn't got the chance! HELLO LUBBLIES (o u o)v

I hope you liked the chapter (ugh it's so short though) and um I HOPE YOU EAT A LOT AND KEEP HEALTHY! Oh and a quick thing! last time I asked you if you'd like me to write a N.A.P spin-off of this story. Yes? No?, thoughts? I'll try to update soon too! And yeah, I'm done now, ANNYEONG!