What's Wrong With Youngmin?

Why me?

"Youngmin-ahhh waiit!!!" you screamed as you kept on running behind him. Finally he stopped and you ran up to him and hugged him and asked "Younminie-oppa. are you ok?" you manage to breathe out.. running was never your thing. 

"Just go back with your boyfriend and leave me alone" He muttered as he turned his back to you.

"Jo Youngmin. Jinja. Tell me whats wrong. Tell me unless you want me to tell your brother you were crying" you say with a devilish smile. Youngmin cant help but laugh and says "Demi-ahh its ok hehe dont worry" 

"Fine. Be that way. Im calling Kwangie (your nickname for kwanmin)" you said as you grabbed your phone prettending to be dialling kwangmins phone number

"Aish. If you were someone else you would be dead" Younming said snatching the phone from you.

"YAH YOUNGMIN GI-" you say and get interrupted by youngming, "Do you want me to tell you or not?"

you simply nod and look at him. He breathes in and says "Its just that i needed some excersise and i remembered when i saw your chubby body." 

"YAH YOUNGMING IM NOT CHUBBY" you say as you pout and add "Plus that doesnt explain why you were crying and why you ignored my calls."

"My eyes were teary because theres toomuch pollution... and i ignored you because i knew you would want to catch up with me and you would just slow me down" he simply said like if it was nothing.

"Well you worried me" you say as you look at the floor. Suddenly you feel strong arms around you. You stare at Youngmin not knowing what to do. "Better?" he whispers in your ear, his breath tingling your neck. All you do is nod. Both of you stand up and he lets go. Minwoo gets here and says "HYUNG!!! GWENCHANA?!?!?!?!" as he jumps and clings onto youngmin like a koala, causing him to lose balance and almost fall. Once Minwoo let go of him youngmin slapped him on the head and said  "Yah you babo!!! what was that for!?" 

Minwoo did nothing but let go of the breath he was holding "Hehe old Youngminie is back"

Youngmin just smiled and walked back to where your classes are supposed to be. Little did you know that you were breaking his heart and that there is nothing you can do. Fortunately for the three of you, you had art and the teacher didnt mind if anyone was late, so you three came in unnoticed.

"Ok class! Today we are going to make props for the spring festival! This year the theme is cherry blossoms so we are going to cut petals from pink paper and paint a huge sakura tree on one of the big block papers. Any questions?" Ms. Lim said  "No questions? Well then go grab your stuff and get started!" 

As you and minwoo were working together youngmin was left out. Still you all joked together and everything but you could see that Youngmin was weird. You decided to just ignore that feeling and just go on like if nothing was going on. Youngmin was so distracted that he accidentaly cut himself . "." He muttered under his breath. You realize what happened and quickly grab his hand and take him to the sink. You say nothing as you put his finger under the running water "AISH THAT HURTS" Youngmin said. You simply replied by saying "Youngminie oppa! You have to be more careful next time!! I dont like it when you are hurt arasso? So becareful. Jebal" 

"Nae.." he just says and then walks back to the station where you were all working. Minwoo just stares at Youngmin's finger and pouts.  He told youngmin to be more careful but he just ignored him. Some thing was definately wrong with Youngmin and you still couldnt figure out what.