This is Just the Beginning

Why me?

"DEMI-AH!!!!!!!" shouts Gaeul as she graps your shoulder and starts jumping trying to freak you out.

"YAH GAEUL!!!! why you freak me out?!?!!?!?!?!?! you evil >:( " you tell Gaeul and then she whispers in your ear

"Demi-ah.... who are these three handsome boys with you?!" 

You say "Ah! Right!!! Oppadeul!!! This is my friend Lee Gaeul... I call her unnie, though she is younger than me, cus she acts like a halmoni kekeke"

Kwangmin and Minwoo say "Annyeonhasseyoo!!!!!"

 "I am Minwoo" Minwoo says pointing at himself  "And i am Kwangmin!" Kwangmin says pointing at himself and then adds "And this is my annoying older twin brother Youngmin"

"YAH! You have no right to say that!!" Youngmin says... and all you can do is giggle. keke

"Emm Demi-ah can you take us to our classes? We dont know where to go..." Minwoo says

"Nae oppa!" you respond, "But first let me know what class i go to :3"

--At the office----

"WHAT?!?!?!?!" you shrieked

The principle calmly tries to explain again "Last year you had really good grades, and showed us that this is too easy for you, so we skipped you a grade, so now you are not in 9th grade, but in 10th." 

"omg....." you whisper to yourself.... 

"Ok kids, now go to class before you are late!" the principle says. 

"Nae!!!" you all respond.

"Annyeong!!!! See ya later donsaeng!" Gaeul says as she runs to her class

"Nae UNNIE!!" you shout at her so she can hear you, clearly enphasizeing the word UNNIE.

After a while there is a really awkward silence since you are still kind of shocked that you just skipped a whole grade... and you dont know these boys that well...

"Demi-ah!! Who is your teacher? Maybe you are with us :3" Minwoo childishly says

And you say "Ummmm.... Im with Ms. Lee"

Kwangmin and Minwoo say in unison " JINJA!!!!!! you are in the same class with us!!!!!!"

Youngmin P.O.V

Uggh these retarded smarty pants.... She just skipped a whole grade!!! HOW IS THAT POSSIBLE... she must be a genious... now that will be my competition... cus no one is better than me....

"Demi-ah!! Who is your teacher? Maybe you are with us :3" Minwoo just asked that bastard ugh... i hope she is not in our class.

 "Ummmm.... Im with Ms. Lee" she said that?! SHE DID NOT JUST SAY THAT! now i am in her class too!!! UGH

 " JINJA!!!!!! you are in the same class with us!!!!!!" My retarded twin and his friend are so exited of this... THEY ARE STUPID!!!!!!

Kwangmin P.O.V

This is great!! Demi is in our class!!! Wait... where is our class? i should ask Demi "Umm. Demi-ah... Where is our class?"

"Oh right!! Umm we have to go up the stairs to the second floor then to the right... no its to the left.... and then straight for 3 rooms, turn again to the right... or to the left? otteoke? I have never been to that place of the school.... i really dont know where to go... mian.." She said, but its ok if she doesnt know, she is nice, so that is all it matters :D "Hmmmm.... lemme see the map, maybe we can guess where it is?" I just said that so i dont look bad in Demi's eyes... she is really nice, but she is not someone i would like to have as an enemy...... "Or maybe we can just ask a teacher or a student" Right... Minwoo is right.... TT.TT now i look stupid...

Narrator

You end up asking a teacher to lead you to the room, and it end ups being the first room to the left of the second floor.....

"Goodmorning kids! We have 3 new students to this school, and a new student that skipped a whole grade and now is in our class! Lets welcome them!" All four of you enter the room... and you start to blush because you are really shy, and dont like people looking at you.

"Annyeong! I am No Minwoo, i am 15." Minwoo said joyfully

"Annyeong! I am Jo Kwangmin and i am 16, and i am the younger twin" Kwangmin said cheerfully

"Annyeong. I am Youngmin, i am 16, and i am the older twin" Youngmin said coldly

"Eh.. Ann--y-yeong.. I a-am So-ong D-e-e-mi... I a-am 15." You said... really nervously

"Ok guys, please sit at the back of the class" Ms. Lee said

"Nae seongsaengmin" you all said.

All of you went to sit at the back... you inbetween Minwoo and Kwangmin... And very.very.very far away from Youngmin..