The Beginning of a New Friendship

Why me?

RIIIIING RIIIIIIING! RIIIIIIIIING RIIIIIIIIING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Demi-ah ireona!!! its your first day of school!!!!!!!!!! And.... HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!! YOU ARE FINALLY 15!!!!!!!! " umma said and then your appa and your two dongsaengs started singing happy birthday to you.

You quickly jump out of bed to avoid the awkwardness, and go take a shower. You quickly take a shower and think *Is there any new people this year? I hope there is :3*

Once you are done, umma, for the first time, baked you a cake, and though it was deforemed... it tasted DELICIOUS! you cant wait to go to school, so you get up on your bike and pedal as fast as you can for the 8 blocks you have to ride your bike to get to school. Once there... no one seems to remember your birthday...

"My special day... no one remembers... aish... it was to know..." you whisper to yourself and all of a sudden you hear a boy say

"Your special day? Is something wrong pretty girl?"

 

Minwoo P.O.V

I am here in a new school!!! i cant believe it!!! this is so AWESOME!!!! hm? what did that pretty girl say? her special day? hmmm... is something wrong? maybe i should ask her.. "Your special day? Is something wrong pretty girl?" She turned around.. and she is.. so frigging pretty!! she is not like those typical queenkas neither those cute wanna be's!! She is gorgeous!  "A-a-a-anii... It's just that.. its my birthday.. but... since its the first day of school... no one remembers.... Please keep it a secret :) i dont want people saying happy birthday to me if they dont care for me :3" Wow. this girl is seriously amazing! But i cant believe she is so shy :P "Oh sorry, i forgot :P my name is No Minwoo!!! I am new to this school! Please take care of me :3... and you said your birthday is today? kekeke my birthday is tomorrow :D how old are you turning today?" 

"Minwoo-ssi, i just turned 15... my name is Song Demi :D nice to know, if you need any help just look for me :D"

"Oh please call me Minwoo oppa :3 i never had anyone call me that so i want someone too call me like that :D" kekeke now someone can call me oppa! :3

"Hahahahaha ok oppa :D"

"YAH MINWOO!!!!!!!!! why did you leave us!!!!!!! WAE!!!!!!!!!!!" ugh... youngmin and kwangmin just ruined my moment with Demi...

 

Youngmin P.O.V

Where is Minwoo!!!! OMFG WHERE DID HE GO!!!!!!! 

"Youngmin!!! Minwoo is over there!!! LETS RUUN" kwangmin said to me.... LETS RUN TO KILL THAT MUTHAER THAT DITCHED US IN THE PARKING LOT!!!

"YAH MINWOOO" i shouted

"why did you leave us!!!!! WAE!!!!" kwangmin continues the frase!

"Ah! Mianhe hyung!!! Hey meet her, she is Demi :D she will help us around " minwoo told us.. what the is wrong with this .. ok watever... i better try to be nice since its the first day of school.. "Also hyung, its her birthday!"

Narrator

You slap Minwoo on the arm. "OPPAA!!!! i told you to keep it a secret..." you shyly said...

 "Dont worry, we wont tell anyone" kwangmin said, as he winks at you... and you blush ALOT because no one has ever been this nice to you... never... not even Gaeul..."and Demi-ah" kwangmin said "Please call us oppa too :D"