Getting Ready

Why me?

  

"Demi's Umma!!!! We have a request for you!! Demi has told us about her dream, and we want to help her. So give us a year to teach her korean, math, science, and if we have time, music, so she can beu succesfull when she goes to korea. If we succeed, and she can speak fluent korean, do 11th grade math, and advanced science, will you allow her to go to study for the rest of her high school life?" Said Kwangmin to you umma.

"Hmmmm sounds interesting.. though i doubt she can succeed for her lack of smartness... it could be interesting.. Give it a try, but i only give you a year, and if she fails to, she will go to college in the States and study Medicine...deal?" she said as she looked at you. Knowing that you hate medicine. 

*Didnt Demi tell her umma that she skipped a grade?* thought Youngmin.

"Nae umma!!! I will try my hardest! and you will see that I will succeed!" You responded "Kamsahaminda!!!" and then you left the room.

"YEEESS!!! OMG!! THANKS GUYS!!!!! i owe you guys BIG TIME!!!!" you said and gave each a peck on the cheek. You can see Youngmin turn red kekeke :3 

"Demi-ah, didnt you tell your umma that you skipped a grade? She called you stupid.. and i dont think she wouldve said that if she new about you skipping a whole grade level :P" Asked Youngmin 

"Hmmm its non of your business... but since you helped me i will tell you. .." You said as you guys sat down on the grass of the playground

"My mom... well... she is always busy... and never pays attention to me... she is always really concerned on how my brother does, and how my sister does, since my brother is smart, and my sister needs help on her studies. She never knew that i was in the top 5 smart students of my grade in 4th grade, she never knew i had entered to a community service club that only allowed students with 95% average grade, she didnt know i passed the SAT exam in 8th grade with a total score of 1800. Everytime i asked her something, she would just sign and pay... She received an email from the school asking for permission for me to skip a grade, but she didnt see it.. she just said yes.. so she doesnt know....." You said  as your voice trailed away with the wind.

 

"Ahhh... Jinja? Well, we are gonna change her view of view, we are gonna show her you are smart" Said Youngmin *Wow.. he is being kind... I will be able to succeed my deal with Kwangmin and Minwoo in anytime soon :3* you though

*AISH Jinja? parents like these drive me CRAZY!!! Why do they even have kids if they arent gonna pay attention to them? i will hep Demi prove those bastards wrong >:)* Youngmin though,  but he got interupted by Kwangmin´s voice "Demi should we start studying now?"

"Hmmm, lets study later, lets go buy the books i am gonna need, and lets go celebrate too :D" you respond with a nice smile.

Youngmin P.O.V

Wow... she is really pretty when she smiles :D Wait... why am i thinking that? Aish.... Am i going crazy? nahhh i dont think so... maybe she just is really pretty... well we gotta help her :D "....Lets go celebrate too" wait what did she say? Well atleast we get to celebrate :3 i get to celebrate with her... because of me.. :D

"Yah! Jo Youngmin!! Pali!!!" she says in her annoyed voice... i better go so she doesnt think i am mean... and well... she is gonna be able to succeed in her deal with my twin and Minwoo since i will be extra nice to her...

"YAH!! PPALLI!!!" She shouts... oh .. gotta go :D

Kwangmin P.O.V

what is wrong with hyung? seems like he is living in a day dream... he day dreams all the time!!! AISH!

Narator P.O.V

You and the guys go to the mall, buy the books, and then get some icecream, you make them wait for you at the table so you can go get them the icecream :D

"Chakaman!! i am gonna get you icecream :d" you say to them and smile, and run to make the line.

"Hmmm Hyungs!! dont you think Demi is kinda cute? And smart? she is PERFECT!!! did you know her name means perfectness? I think it suits her perfectly :3" says Minwoo 

"Yah.. Minwoo-ya! dont talk like that to my future girl.. NEVER like that again!! ARASSO?" says Youngmin... pretty irratated by what Minwoo said

"Hyung... you like Demi? OMG your first love? OMG OMG OMG!! JINJA? yah hyung!!! why didnt you tell us!!!" Says Minwoo, shrieking and whispering so you dont hear anything and he is so happy for Youngming that it looks like he has buttox on his face..

*. ...... did i just say that? am i crazy? it is the truth but why did i have to say that!! Stupid jelousy!!! UGH* Youngmin thinks to himself pretty mad... You come with a huge bowl of ice cream and 4 spoons and you say "Yah! guys!! looks what i got :3 this looks delicious!!!" Then Kwangmin says "We gotta share this?" kinda disgusted... 

"Yeah... why?" you ask

"Oh no, nothing... lets eat!!" He says as he grabs a spoon, shoves it into the icecream, and eats. His eyes sparkle and shine. Once he swallows he says "MASIGEDA!!! this is delicious!!!" and keeps on shoveling on the icecream, all of you decide to eat. "Yah Demi-ah!! Guess what!?" says Minwoo 

*OH NO !!! Minwoo is gonna tell her... ..!* think Youngmin as he gives a death glare to him...

"Mwo?" you respond suspiciously.

"Jeohae!!!!!!!" he shouts and gives you a peck on the cheek.... Youngmin is clutching his fists, but then Kwangmin quickly says "Sorry Demi, i dared him to do that :3" 

*UFFFF Kwangmin saved me!!*

Then you went home... Tomorrow you will start studying!! Tomorrow is the day where your training begins...