Summer Vacations

Why me?

*Aish... umma just ruined everything... my dream... my plan....... my life....* you thought as you jumped on your bed and lie down.

There is nothing i can do.....

BZZZZZT BZZZZZZZT BZZZZZZZZT

*who is it... texting me... now?....at.....3 am!?* you were shocked.... then you see it is Gaeul...

the message says

Demi-ah!!!!!!!!! lets go together to the beach for a week :D my parents said yes :3 so tomorrow ask your parents!! Annyeong pyong pyong :D

*YAY!!!! i get to go to the beach with unnie!!! i hope umma says yes :3* and after that thought... you fell asleep.

*NEXT MORNING!*

"UMMAAAAAAAA!!!!! Gaeul unnie invited me to the beach for a week!! can i go? Jebal!!!!" you tell your mom as you jump up and down on her bed.

Umma is all grumpy and says "Nae you can go... just let me sleep... get your stuff ready, and you can leave to her house at.. 10 am.. Arasso?"

you run to your room as you shout "ARASSOOO UMMMA!!! KAMSAHAMNIDA!!!"

*Demi should go.... since she cant go to korea...* your umma thinks...

----------

*YAY!!! i can go with unnie!!!!!!!!! i am so friggin lucky!!!!! dont forget to take mr. puppy!!!* you think happily as you sing "Dont Touch My Girl by Boyfriend"

"Umma annyeong!!! see ya in a week!!!" you shout before leaving the house and going to Gaeul's house since she is your neighbor.

You get to the car, with Gaeul and her parents... and after 2 hours you are at the beach, and at the cabin you are staying at. It is BEAUTIFUL.

After a long car drive... you cannot support it anymore... and you... fall asleep crying in the bed that will belong to you for a week...