Angels Sent From God

Why me?

RIIIIIIIING RIIIIIIIIIING

"Ok guys, you may go and have lunch now!" Said Ms. Lee

"FREEDOOOM!!!! ITS LUNCH!!!"  you shout once you are out of the class

"Demi-ah!!! Can we have lunch we you today? I wanna know more about you :3 it seems like you are really special" Minwoo says to you, and immediatley you blush because you have just made a fool out of yourself. " uhh sure :D" you walk to the cafeteria and ask the 3 boys "What is your dream? I mean like, everyone has a dream to follow... and to work hard for..." 

Minwoo says "I wanna be a dancer... dont care how, but as long as i dance, and get paid... i will be happy :3"

Kwangmin says "I wanna be a pikachu :3 but if i cant i wanna be a rapper"

 you giggle after hearing what Kwangmin says

Finally Youngmin says "i dont know....." 

"Ahhh... i see :P Well anyways... Do you guys buy your lunch or did you bring your lunch?" You ask

"We gotta buy it :P" Says Minwoo

"Ok lets go!" you cheerfully respond to them. "It's here :3 just pay for your lunch, and then get it over there (you point at the counter at the right) I will find a table to sit at :D cus i bring my lunch from home :3"  you say and then walk off to find a table.

*Hmmm... i wonder what Youngmin likes... he is ... so... cold.... I will change that :D* you think to yourself, and right before you can create a plan, Gaeul sits right next to you. "YAH!!! donsaeng!!!!! How was your class? i cant believe you got to skip a grade!!! YOU ARE SO LUCKY!!!! and i heard that you are in the boys' class.. is that true? YOU ARE SO LUCKY!!! and where are they? Why arent they here with you? Hey can i have a bite of your lunch? Why didnt you wait for me?" And just like any other day you respond to her questions "It was boring, yeah its true, they are buying lunch, they came with me but have to buy there lunch, sure eat some if you wish, i came with them... and unnie.. why do you ask so many things at the same time?"  After a while of your awkward silence with Gaeul... Minwoo and the twins come sit with you.

Kwangmin says " are you guys awkward with each other? why dont you talk...? i thought you were best friends!!" Before Gaeul can say anything you respond "We are so close to each other that we can almost read each others mind :D we are like you twins keke" As you start eating your lunch Gael says "Guys, what if we play the question game, that way we get to know each other :D You get to ask whoever you want, watever you want, and the person asked has to respond. Arasso? Ok i star... ehh.... Youngmin!!! Do you think any girl from your class is pretty?"

 Youngmin responds "Yes but who she is, is none of your business...." *Shheeeesh... does he think he is that tough? AISH i will make him nice! I promise!* you think 

But you get interupted by Youngmin calling your name "Yah. Demi-ah. How come you skipped a grade?" You respond cooly by saying " Ehh... i dunno.... i dont have the best grades in my  last class.... but i tried really hard on my exams...and got all 100% in them... so i guess thats why :3 ehhh.... Kwangmin-ah! What is your favorite color?" *Jinja? Wow.. what a childish question....* You can hear Gaeul giggling beside you and you shush her keke. He says "Mine is blue :3 like the sky keke... uhhhh Gaeul! Who is your favorite singer?" Gaeul easily responds "Lee Taemin :D Ok my turn now!!! kekeke Minwoo!!! Who is prettier, me or Demi?" 

"YAAAAH!!! What kind of question is that? TT.TT you know its you! AISH Unnie is so mean...." you tell her. Minwoo and Kwangmin giggled because of your straight foward, yet cute comment. Youngmin also giggled a little.

"Demi-ah i still dont answer! And you predicted wrongly!! I think you are prettier than Gaeul!" Minwoo says.

You cant believe what he said so you say "AHH!! JINJA!!! OMG... you are the first to say that..." you say as you blush ALOT! then he asks "Demi-ah! Do you like anyone right now?"

You are shocked by what he asks, trying to fake a smile, you respond " Not anyone right now, and i never will...." You say..

then Kwangmin says to stop the awkwardness, "Demi, another thing.. we didnt ask you about your dream when we came to the cafeteria... Im curious... can you tell us?" You cheerfully respond (Wow...So bipolar :P kekeke) "My dream is to go study music in korea, i want to go there to study, but my umma and appa decided that i will not go... because i am not smart enough... TT.TT"

And just like anime, Minwoo's eyes widened up, as if he had an awesome idea and he said "Song Demi... From now on we are your korean tutors, math tutors, and science tutors! Right hyungs?" Kwangmin happily says "YES!!!! OFCOURSE WHY WOULDNT WE HELP YOU COMPLETE YOUR DREAM!!! YOU ARE AN AWESOME PERSON!!! BUT  you gotta do us a favor... you gotta.... make.... Youngmin.. be nice :D thats the deal!" 

Wihouth second thought you say "Nae!! i can do that :D"  Finally God has heard your prayers... Finally you can persuit your dream. Finally... your salvations has come.. Finally your angels have come to save you.