Gettin Ready for School

Why me?

"Yah! Unnie!!!!! seriously... what should i do? i dont .... wanna... leave my dream.. just like that!" you say to Gaeul.

"Its ok dongsaeng :P we will figure it out... but for now... lets have fun in the beach!!"

 

I know wonder why unnie took me here.... hmmm....

 

"Demi-ah! Lets think... what should be do? what should you do? and what about jiyoung? he left...."

 

For 5 minutes... you think, and thats all you do. And then you said "God will help me, he knows this is my dream and thats all i want, and that i am willing to do anything for it... God will save me... and you know... the best birthday present i can get this year... is someone that can help me with this mess called life..." 

 

After that you two went to the ocean and played with sand, and thats how your week in the beach went...

*At home.... after the beach trip*

"Umma!!!!!! Im back!!!" you shouted.

You put your dirty clothes to wash, and you went to take a shower and though *God please... help me...*

Everyday for the next 20 days you did the same.... that means.. you did nothing. :P

Then one day umma says "Demi-ah, here you have 100 dollars, now go buy your school materials, and if there is any change, just buy something you want."

As you entered the mall you thought *hmmm i want vanilla icecream.... i shouldget some later :3* 

You got a cart and went to the school stuff section. "Notebooks, check. pencils, check. highlighters, check. pens, check. books, check. paper, check. pencil case check..." and so on you went with the rest of the list.

*Uff i should go pay now.. so much stuff they ask at school!!!! i hope i could---*

The counter lady interupts your thought and said "it will be 89.57 dollars." 

so you just hand in the money, put all the stuff in your big bagpack and, off you go and buy some icecream.

 

"this is delicious!!! :D i cant wait for the first day of school!!!!! maybe someone will remember my birthday...." you said... and as this thought drifted off, you went home and took a shower and went to sleep...