Spring Festival

Why me?

Spring Festival is today. You were wearing a simple black strapless dress while Minwoo wore a black tux. You were so nervous about your performance. Minwoo ,feeling your nervousness, hold your hand and gives a small reassuring sqeeze. Gaeul and Jeongmin already performed there singing/dancing and it was amazing, Jeongmin's voice really complimented Gaeuls swift movements. The twins still had to perform, and you were going after them,

"Lets please welcome the twins to the stage! They are dancing the song "Break Down" by Kim HyunJoong!! Give them a round of applause!" The MC says as the twins went up stage. Their performance was perfect. It was hard to think that they were twins! It was more like one dancer and a mirror. They dance was so perfectly in sync that once it was over, they received a standing ovation, something that rarely happens. Even though you were happy for the twins, you still were very nervous about messing up, or skipping a note. The boys came back stage and said  "Good luck Demi!!" at the same time. Hehe how cute. Before you could say thanks Minwoo shrieks " YAH WHAT ABOUT ME!!" as he pouts. "Nope, none for you" Younmin says and Kwangmin just shurgs. You peck him on the cheek and say "Mickey (your nickname for minwoo) dont worry you are with me" as you give him thumbs up. It was your turn to perform. "Mimi (minwoo's nickname for you), kaja!" Minwoo says as he quickly grabs your hand. Once out you were paralized. Stages were not your thing. You were looking at how many people wre out there as Minwoo guided you to the piano. "Ready?" he whispered. All you could do was nod. "Good. Ok, hana, deul set!" He said as you started to play. Luckily for you, you didnt mess up and neither did Minwoo. Since your left hand and his right hand were free, you both decided to hold hands. After a while you forgot that you were performing and you played like if it were practice. Once you were done and you heard clapping, you came back to reality. You froze on your chair. Minwoo took your hand and made you bow. Once done with that you ran backstage. 

"Omo omo omo omo omo!! otteoke otteoke?!??!" You started hyperventilating and walking back and forth.

"Demi-ah.. Gwenchana?" Youngmin asks. He decided to stay back stage and wait for you. 

"Ye-ye-yes" you manage to stutter. 

"kaja" he softly says as he takes your hand and takes you to the roof.

Minwoo sees that and silently whispers "Yes! Everything is gonig according to plan! Hehehe I'm so cool!"

Once up on the roof you started calming down. The sun started to set, you and youngmin were sitting together and watching how the clouds and the sun slowly transformed into the stars and the moon.

"Demi-ah. Remember how a few days ago I ran away from you?" Youngmin softly asked you as he stared out in space

"Yeah, wae?" you respond with yet another question

"Well, I lied," he breathed out, "To be honest, i was jealous. I saw you and Minwoo and..UGH. Its not fair that he can get any girl he wants and he decides to go for you. I was broken. Song Demi. Neoneun saranghae."

You were taken back by this sudden confession but then you let out a giggle

"Yah! Why are you laughing? I just poured out my heart at you" Youngmin says looking at you. 

"Nothing Younming" you say looking back at the moon. Today it was specially bright

"Maraebwa!" he demanded

"Its jus that, Minwoo predicted this hehe" you mischieviously said, enjoying how curious you were making him

"Mwo?" he said while scruching up his nose

"hehe youngmin. Minwoo just asked me out to prove his theory out. He didnt tell me until before the performance. He told me that he asked me out asked me out to prove if you really liked me, by making you jealous. Of course, i got really pissed at him later because he took my first kiss, and because he didnt tel me. He said that you were gonna confess yourself and guess what you did" you said still looking at the moon you continued "Once he told me he made me promise not to tell you until you confessed"

"Aiish that babo." Youngmin said looking at you, "Let me make it for you."

"Mwo?" you asked. From one second to the other youngmins lips were on yours. Like you two were made for each other, your lips worked in sync, more sync than him and his twin's dance. For a moment it seemed that everything was perfect. Before you could continue Youngmin pulled back and whispered "Did that make up for your first kiss?" he asked. To reassure his answer you pecked him on the nose and muttured something totally incoherent. "I wouldve kissed you more, but you are my friends girl" He said with a noticable hint of sadness in his voice. 

"Youngminie oppa, its ok, Minwoo and i broke up long ago, all he did was to make sure you like me." 

"Jinja? Then i can do more of this when i want to" he said as he kissed you even more passionately. You pulled back and said "Oppa, i think we should go back" 

"Jakkaman. Song Demi, would you be my girlfriend?" You just stared at him like if that was a stupid question.

"Duh, you babo" you said as you softly flicked his forhead.

You couldnt help but laugh at him when he started dancing and singing. He looked in your eyes and smiled, he sang "Na neoeui boyfriend , eh ,eh ,eh! Neo naeui girlfriend, eh ,eh" as he danced around and finally hugged you. You closed your eyes and smiled. Breathing in his gracious scent. 

"Namjachingu?"you asked

"Hm?" he mumbled as he pulled back holding your shoulders to have a better look at you

"My umma and appa let me go to korea." you said smiling, "and everything is already planned, when you kwangmin and minwoo go back to korea after this semester, im going with you. gachi kalka!" you looked at him waiting for a reaction. For a moment you worried that he would be mad for not telling him before. At the speed of light he hugged you so tightly you begged him to let go a little.

"Jinja? That means more time with my yeppeu yeojachingu" he smiled at you.

"Kaja, they must be looking for us," you said tugging his hand, guiding him back down.

"Demi-ah, saraghaeyo" he said staring into your eyes

"nado" you said as you left a lingering kiss on his lips "kaja" you whispered in his mouth before you pulled back. 

Minwoo POV

 I was waiting for Demi and Youngmin. Once i saw demi my whole face lightened up, until i saw her hand interlocked with youngmin's. I love her. I love that girl like no one else. But she likes youngmin and youngmin loves her back .She told me she dated me because she was in shock from the kiss and just said yes, but then kept on being my yeojachingu because she didnt want to hurt me, plus she did love me, but as a friend. Breaking up with her and matching her with youngmin was the right thing to do...right? I wouldnt be able to seee two people i love being sad because of me, even though if it means my own sadness. I guess letting her go was the right thing. Geujeo? naege molla... sarang molla.. but their happiness is worth more than mine... right?