More Studying

Why me?
a/n: again im on my phone.. i am not really fond on this story so im hurrying things to write a better one.. so yeah.. sorry if you dislike how im going.. but please wait for my new story :) it was a week until until the spring festival at school. there was gonna be a huge party at school where you had to dress formally and have a performance. unfortunately for you, you dont have a performance nor a date. it was lunch and there you sat pondering of what you'd do. "Yah!! demiiii!!!" Gaeul skrieched interrupting your thoughts, "did you hear anything i said?!?!" she kepton ranting. "No.. Sorry unnie." you murmured "Well as I was saying... I have a date with Jeongmin!!! And as he sings ill dance keke isnt that cool?" she exitedly says "Nae unnie.." you say still deep in thought about your performance. "Chakan. Dont tell me you still dont have a date!!" just as Gaeul started ranting about how you dont have a date Minwoo and the twins come with their lunch and Minwoo sits next to you. "Demi-ahh you dont have a date??" you shake your head and and right when you were about to say that you didnt care Minwoo says "then... Will you go to the spring festival with me?" Before you could say anything Gaeul answers for you "yes she will go with you and perform with you." Well atleast you have an idea of what you'll do. As you were taking the last bite of your sandwich Minwoo grabs your hand and drags you to the music room. Not wanting to go you sit on the middle of the cafeteria and shake your head, swallowing before saying anything Minwoo holds you like if you were a baby fallig asleep and carries you all the way to the music room. Surprised you dont say anythig and just stare him with a 'where are we going' look. Once in the room he says "we have to prepare something. So what are your talents?" "I can play some instruments, but nothing great.." you answer with some concern. "Can you dance?" he asks again. "No. But i could give it a try." you answer noy knowing the real readon of his questioning. "Good. So lets dance together" he says with a grin. "But oppa!!! I'd rather play the piano..." you whine. Dancing in front of the whole highschool was something you did not want to do. "Aish fine. Just because you are you." he responds walking to the piano. Happily you call for him," Oppa? Kamsahabnida" and quickly pecking on the cheek. Youve dobe it srveral times already, but this time you felt a tingle on your lips, you decided to ignore it and drag Minwoo to the piano. Fortunately for both of you, he can play "Time Travel" by Jay Chou, though he has some difficulties playing the right hand so you both agree that youll play the right hand part and he'll play the left hand part. After a few tries it sounds perfect. You cant help but grin and neither can Minwoo. From one instant to another his lips were on yours. You just stared, since it was your first. Slowly you kissed him back. He backed away and leaned his forhead on yours. "Demi-ah, i know its a little to sudden, but i love you and i want you to be my girlfriend. Do you accept me as your boyfriend?" You didint know what to say. You were lost for words, so you just pecked him on the lips, feeling like youve just been electrocutated. "Yes" you manage to breathe out. To your surprise Minwoo jumps from the piano chair and starts dancing his happy dance. You cant help but giggle. The bell rang signalig that lunch is over. "namjachingu!! Kaja!!" you said as you held his hand. Once you open the door to leave you saw youngmin with glittery eyes. Just staring at you. A tear fell from his eyes and you couldnt help but walk towards him. He eyed your face, then his eyes went to your hand, which at the moment was interlocked with minwoo's. His eyes darted from me to minwio and more tears fell. Youngmin turned around and ran like his life depended on it. "Youngminie chakan! Youngminie oppa!!" you cried as you let go of minwoo and ran behind youngmin. "Wait!!!" Minwoo just stood where you left him. Petrified from he knowledge that Youngmim, his hyung, the boy whose first crush was demi, saw everything. Youngmin saw you kissing minwoo. And holding hands just proved his theory. 'This was not how the plan was supposed to go' Minwoo thought. Still stading until realityhit him. "Hyung!!!!! Im sorry!!Hyung!! Naegajeongmal mianada!! Hyung wait for me!!"