Wake up call~ bubbles909

Your lovely oneshots! Requests: CLOSED

I heard the door to my room creak open as I felt soft footsteps padding there way over to my bed. As I felt them stop right next to me, feeling the bed sink in on that side. I felt someones hot breath hit my ear as I groaned sleepily turning over as I scratched it and cuddled deeper into my sheets. Trying to ignore whoever it was that was trying to wake me up. Then the stranger hopped up on my bed as he started to jump up and down yelling " WAKE UP SUNGHYO!!!! WAKEY WAKEY!!!" My body kept boucning up and down on the bed, as I cringed recognizing the persons voice. I grabbed my pillow slamming it over my head, praying it would block out his deep voice.

It didn't work, it only muffled his voice. My body was still jumping up and down, hitting the bed hard everytime. After awhile he still hadn't stopped. I finally got pissed off as I sat up throwing the pillow at him blindly. My eyes still closed as they weren't ready to open. I soon opened my eyes to see JunQ smiling at me, as he held the pillow I threw at him in his hands. He was still jumping up and down. He playfully winke das me as he came to a sudden stop. His giant foot landed right on my leg.

"OWWWWWWWWWWWWW!" I yelped out in pain as my hands immediatley grabbed my leg. As pain shot up my right leg, and my foot started to burn. JunQ immediatley jumped off of my foot but he tripped over my bed post as he flew over it. His body colliding with the floor, as the whole room shook with a loud thud! I heard him start to roll around on the ground as he was groaning out in pain. I laughed at his  fail. I crawled over to my post grabbing onto the edge as I leaned over it to see him holding his ankle with his left hand as his right one was thrown dramatically over his eyes. Thats when his goofiness kicked in " OHHHH the pain it hurts sooooo much!! I can't believe my own girlfriend WOULD LAUGH AT ME DYING!!" His cheesy acting made me laugh even harder.

I rolled my eyes realizing he wasn't laughing as I hopped off the bed wincing everytime I put even a little pressure on my foot. I decided to start limping as I hopped over to him as I looked down at him. his body writhing in pain, I shook my head in pity as i looked down at him saying " Oppa what am I going to do with you?" He smirked dropping his right hand to his side. His face was lit up with a playful expression, as he said " this!" My head tilted in curiosity wandering what he meant.

Without warning both of his hands whipped up grabbing mine and pulling me down. I screamed Loudly as I lost my balance falling right onto his chest.  I squeezed my eyes shut, as i felt my face heat up and my heart started to beat wildly beating my chest. My head moved in rhythem with his breathing, my nose was filled with his delicious smelling cologne. I could hear his heart pounding rapidly within his chest. I inhaled deeply soaking it all in I loved every bit of him.

I felt his strong arms wrap around my waist as he held me tightly in his arms, giving me a sweet and warm hug. I wriggled my arms loose as the reached up wrapping around his neck as I used them to pull me up so I could look at his face. I lifted my head up as it floated above his our eyes met.  His filled with a strange kind of dark curiosity as my eyes trailed down to his lips which held a cheesy smile. I couldn't help but laugh at him. My head dropped into the dip of his neck as I snuggled into it. Then lifted my head up as I planted little kisses along his neck leading up to his jawline leaving some there before having them hover dangerousl y above his full lips.

I msirked before smashing them passionately down on his, electricity shot threw my body as his full lips engulfed mine. We both smile din unison into the kiss. My heartw as pounding as an amazing feeling of adrenaline rushed through my veins as it got harder to breath. I was in heaven, as our lips never left eachothers for a couple of minutes, I quietly muttered into the kiss " Oppa I love you." I felt his arms leave my body as the grabbed onto my head as he said in a playful tone " Shut up" Before he pushed my head further into the kiss letting the amazing sensation fill my body. Oh how I loved my morning calls.

 

 

 

tumblr_lbvmswFkwd1qc533io1_500.jpg th?id=I4811665319330649&pid=1.5 

makro6.jpg 

hope you liked this! ALLI E!!!!!!!! XD