want some chips? -SuHoIsMINE-

Your lovely oneshots! Requests: CLOSED

I stood up throwing my bag over my shoulder as the bell rang telling all the students to head for their second class, but as Iw as about to leave someones warm hand grabbed onto mine giving it a loving squeeze. I looked upwards to see my boyfriend Leeteuk, with a huge smile on his face, as I leaned upwards giving him a peck on the cheek. He smiled as we silently left, he was going to drop me off at my second class. we slowly walked down the hallway as every girl glared at me, wanting what I had. I ignored them as I leaned my head on Leeteuks shoulder, enjoying this moment as much as possible.

Soon we got close to the biology room without warning Leeteuk suddenly stopped as he turned to look at me. I did the same so I could look him in the eyes. He smiled but I could tell it was fake something was bugging him and I knew exactly what it was though, no doubts about that.wasSuho my best friend for some reason Leeteuk saw something there. That was more then a friendship though I seemed to be oblivious to it. But I didn't want to make him upset. He started " Okay could you please not let Suho sit with you? I don't like the way he looks at you." I rolled my eyes trying to seem cute so he would let me chill with my buddy. But ti didn't work instead he got annoyed " Hyosun-ah! Stop it! I know you like him as a friend but I'm a hundred percent sure its more then just  a friednship for him." I nodded my head pouting slightly as we said goodbye and I skipped into my class.

I looked around quickly making sure Suho wasn't there yet, he wasn't. I quickly ran over to my usual seat that was smack dab in the middle of the room. I took my backpack off and threw it onto the stool next to mine hoping Suho would notice it before he decided to sit down. Soon afetrwards Suho marched into the rooom a huge dimpled smile on his face that made him a chick magnet more so then his dark chocolatey eyes. I felt kind of bad for having to do this out of nowhere. He walekd down the aisle towards me as girls fixed them selves up last second trying to get his attention. But it didn't work he strutted down toward sme. He stopped right in front of my table as he looked at the stool over thetable.

His face turned into a sour pout " Let me guess leeteuk?" he said bitterly, the both of them hated each other for some reason I didn't get why though. He slowly walked off sadly as I nodded my head, after he moved class started and I threw my bag up on the table so if nayone wante dto sit with me later on in class they could. Soon I got extremely bored all we were learning about were seds and stems. It was the most boring topic ever. I leaned my head on my left hand as I fell asleep.

Sadly I was ina d eep sleep and didn't notice that Suho had snuck out of his seat and took the one next to mine. Somehow without the teacher noticing. he slowly leaned in very close to my ear as he whispered " Hyosun-ah wakey wakey." I jumped immediatley whipping around, our lips met by accident. Electricity shot down my body,as goosebumps formed all across my skin. My eyes widened in complete and utter shock, my lips were sizzling at the contact. His eyes were just as wide as mine were. My heart stopped in my chest, I couldn't belieev what was going on right now. Soon we pulled away from each other. The fireworks were still going off in my head as I was still shocked at what had happened.

He stumbled off just as surprised, as he fell on his seat making a loud noise. The whole classes eyes were glued to him and I, I was still left in utter shock that kiss was the best kiss I had ever gotten I longed for anothe rone from his soft lips. But I shook my head getting rid of those thoughts I quickly looked up at our teacher rubbing my lips as they started to itch. ugh I felt so bad for that even if it was an accident. Soon the teacher turned around to see that noone was paying attention, she scolded at everyone to focus.


After that class ended I tried to avoid Leeteuk and Suho. I was scared to see Leeteuk scared he might find out about the beautiful accident that happened. I was scared to see Suho scared I might kiss him again. After that exhilerrating one we exchanged earlier. I was so happy school was finally over and I could run off and go and study by myself. I quickly ran to my biology class. As I hopped on one of the stools the room was dark cause the lights were turned off, the only thing keeping it bright enough for me to work on stuff was the huge windows that lined the walls.

I groaned as I threw my bag on the table taking out veery book and paper I had lodged in it. I fliped threw page after page after page for 2 hours straight. I was getting extremely tired feelign as if everyword I read had been etched into my brain permanently. I heard my stomache growl as I quickly hopped off, grabbing my wallet out from my pocket i quickly made my way down the hall to get a snack from the cafeteria. I got a bottle of mountain dew and some chips. On my way back I jugged about half of the bottle, that slowly ate away at my hunger. Making me not want the chips anymore. I shrugged I'll eat them later.

I walked into the classroom, getting ready to leave for my home and sleep for hours straight. I quickly threw everything into my backpack as I threw my bottle and chips into the side pockets I turned to leave but something caught my eye. On the floor by the opened door laid a small pink envelope. I quickly ran over to it, kneeling donw on my knees as I picked up the small flimsy peice of paper. I twirled it around my finers looking for a name or address. The envelope was completely unmarked. I decided to open it, I slowly ripped it open as a burst of delicious smelling cologne hit me, making my nostrils sizzle. I quickly read the small fancy text on the small card

annyeong Choi Hyosun!

please meet me at the gazebo, or as I like to call it our place, go go go!

I shook my head our? Hmmmmm I didn't know there was a place that I shared with someone I shook my ehad remembering teh gazebo that I use dot play on when I was little. I of course didn't remember ever sharing it with someone but whatever. I quickly stuffed it in my shirt pocket as I ran down the halls excited to see what Leeteuk had created or donw for me. SInce I was a hundred percent sure it was him, who did it.


I soon saw the old abandoned gazebo its white paint chipping, showing tehh old rotten wood underneath it. I smile das I inhaled deeply the fresh scent of roses and vanilla filled my senses. Relaxing me. I slowly walke dup the creaking stairs. The thorny rose bushes surrounding it, snagged onto my skirt. I quickly yanked it hearing a faint rippign noise. I shrugged it off as I finally made it onto the solid flat floor. I ran forward towards the small wooden table that had a rose on it, a small propped up note and a burning vanilla scented candle. I smiled my favorite scent.

I reach for the note as I opened it I smiled sweetly reading the small fancy print again

instructions on how to make CHoi Hyosun happy

1. close your eyes

2. count to 3

3. turn around and look

I laid the sweet note back on the table as i quickly covere dmy eyes with my hand s I slowly counted to three in my head as I heard footsteps creeping up behind me. I turned around slowly dropping my hands I gasped surprised to see Suho towering over me by a couple of inches, a dimpled smile on his face. That suddenly made my heart skip a beat. my eyes landed on his pink full luscious lips. Without thinking I grabbed onto his chin dragging him down smashing our lips together. It was justa s amazing as the first one. Sparks flew electricty shot through my veins. Fireworks went off in my head, as my heart was paralyzed by the amazing sensation, that rose form the pit of my stomache.

He pulled his lips away leaning his forehead against mine, as we both opened our eyes as they landed on each otehrs. His dark warm chocolatey eyes swallowed me whole completely hypnotizing me, as he muttereed " PLease love me only, and not leeteuk?" I smiled nodding as I took him into another deep passionate kiss. all my worries melted awya at his magical touch, then the sound of his grumbling stomache interrupted us. I smiled as I pulled away he stood up to his full height. His face truned a deep red hue. I smield as I said sweetly " Want some chips?" He smiled shyly as he nodded his head saying yes.

COMMENT & SUBSCRIBE REQUEST!!

SuHOIsMINE I hope you loved it ^^ and if you didn't this should make it better! ^^

 

image