getting my confidence ;D ~Kimmy~ (Kris)

Your lovely oneshots! Requests: CLOSED

Kris pulled his keys out of the ignition, as the engine and exom's music stopped. Leaving us in complete silence, he looked over at me smiling as he, quickly opened the cars door hopping out. The dry and humid air hit my face, as I made a yucky face feeling my skin drying almost immediatley. Soon I heard the click of my door as it whipped open revealing a smiling Kris his voice came out deep and husky like it normally did "Jiao zhi, come on we are at the beach you should be excited!" I rolled my eyes as I groaned slowly hopping out of his truck.

A slight breeze hit us filling my nostrils with a salty scent, that gave me chills. Kris smiled contently as he kept going on and on about how amazing the beach was. As he grabbed my hand and dragged me to the bed of the truck so we could get out our picnic stuff. It wasn't that I hated the beach I loved it actually, but my body was the problem. Kris had taken the liberty of picking out my most y bikini I had in my closet. I know I'm skinny but Kris is like a model, I just felt a little scared to let him see that much. Lucky for me I had a white towel dress that covered me up.

He handed me our towels as we slowly walked towards the beach. He switched the picnic basket from his left hand to his right one so he could slip his hand into mine. Though I could tell it was awkward for him, because he had to slightly lean down to reach my hand. I shyly looked up at him, he was smiling contently as my hand was lifted up gently so he could stand to his full height. I loved how optimistic and happy he always was, though he had so many things on his schedule. We soon reached the sand as our feet sunk into the warm grains of whiteness.

I groaned slowly shaking my feet around every step we took trying to get rid of all the sand that was getting stuck between my exposed toes. Kris stopped abruptly as he walked in front of me, blocking my view altogether. He slowly bent down setting the picnic basket down in the sand as it shifted slightly. I cleared my throat looking at him weirdly " giraffe what are you doing?" I saw his ears turn a slight red color telling me immediately he was blushing at my pet name I gave him a while ago. Then he slightly turned his head to talk to me " Zhi Zhi get on my back and give my your flip flops too!" I followed as he instructed, as I jumped on his back he didn't even flinch. He quickly grabbed my flipflops with his left hand as he stood up.

My hands loosely hung around his neck as my legs were squeezing him tightly making sure I didn't fall off. We kept passing gorgeous places to have our little picnic but he kept passing them, I quietly whispered in his ear " yah giraffe why are you still walking when there are gorgeous places everywhere!?" I could see him smirking as he answered me with a less than satisfactory answer " You'll see soon enough!" We continued our little trek towards his hidden palace. I soon saw what he was saving for us.

I smiled softly, as I saw a cluster of huge rocks blocking a more private area, we soon past them as he set me down I smiled as I ran around in a circle " WAHHHHHHH THIS IS AMAZING!!!!!!" He laughed at my childish behavior. He slowly strode towards me as he set up the picnic in silence, while I climbed around the rocks. He looked up to see me climbing towards the edge of the highest one, " YAH ZHI ZHI GET DOWN FROM THERE!!!!" I looked over at him sticking my tongue out playfully as a strong gust of wind hit me. My foot slipped on a wet patch, as I felt myself falling I squealed in fright.

But to my surprise I didn't hear a crack or Kris screaming bloody murder. But I felt warmth overwhelm my whole body as my head laid on something strong and steady. I slowly opened my eyes as the blood immediately rushed to my face, and my heart started to pound wildly in my chest. Kris strong arms held me tightly as his head rested on mine. I heard him scolding me but the words went in one ear and out the other, mainly because my heart was the only thing I could hear as it pounded loudly in my ears. He slowly set me down on the little towel where he had set up the small delicious looking picnic.

I inhaled deeply, as the delicious aromas filled my senses. My stomach loudly growled, as it was hungry from how delicious it smelled. I blushed immediately as I grabbed my stomach my head slung down as I heard Kris chuckle. He walked around me sitting right next to me as he dug through all the food he had brought. I loved how much of an amazing cook he was especially considering I couldn't cook for the life of me. He found the grapes which he was looking for as he quickly popped a few into his mouth as he leaned forward feeding me a few too. I smiled as the delicious fruit filled my mouth.My head popped up as our eyes met it was electrifying, then I noticed he had a playful smirk on his face.

" your not going to take that dress off so we can swim are you?" my eyebrows knotted together in confusion as I playfully chuckled feeling a little embarrassed. but I silently nodded my head. I hoped he would give up and leave it at that because he knew just how persuasive he was and how stubborn I was. He chuckled a little before he stood up picking me up over his shoulder. I screamed completely shocked at how fast he had done that, I began kicking and screaming trying to get him to put me down. But I knew it was no use I couldn't see what he was doing exactly but the crashing of waves became louder and the breeze became more violent.

I felt my body flying forward as the salty waves engulfed me, Kris was calf deep in the water his white shirt still on before he pulled it over his head and threw it back onto the sand. A victorious smirk drawn across his face. I stood up coughing trying to get the nasty sea salt taste out of my mouth. I couldn't believe he just did that. I had trouble moving because my clothes felt so heavy and tight as they clung to my every curve. I slowly strode toward shim noticing the sky was becoming dimmer. He grabbed onto my hips as he spun me around so i could see the sun setting over the oceans edge from the corner of my eyes.

I looked up at him a smile was across his lips as he bent down letting his forehead touch mine, I closed my eyes enjoying the feeling of it. his touch made me feel at home even the slightest brush of our hands made me feel complete. I felt him slowly reach down to my face as our lips met in a passionate yet gentle kiss filled with love. I felt my heart start to pound hard in my chest, I opened my eyes slowly to see him looking down at me with a gentle smile across his lips.

" Zhi Zhi you are the most beautiful woman in the whole world to me and nothing can change that I love everything about you your hair, your eyes, your clumsiness and your body!" I smiled feeling  the blood immediately rush to my face. He let his hands wander towards the zipper on my cover up dress as he slowly but gently pulled it down. The dress easily slipped off of me revealing the two piece underneath it. I didn't care though I had an amazing guy who loved me for me. I immediately took him into a warm hug as we both watched the sun finish setting, this was by far the best date ever.


COMMENTA ND SUBSCRIBE!

hey kimmy hope you liked this sorry it took forever to update things got complicated after I got home from vacation! ^^