Getting him to smile! kimtaropikakyu

Your lovely oneshots! Requests: CLOSED

The door bell rang as it loud ring bounced off of the walls. I ran to answer the door, as I whipped it open a cool breeze sent icicles into my veins as I shivered goosebumps already forming on my fair skin. I smiled to see it was all of my best friends dressed warmly with smiles across all of their faces except for Sehun and Kai. I rolled my eyes those two never ever smiled no matter what. I quickly ran upstairs to get ready for our day in the snow which I almost completely for got about. I slipped some fuzzy socks on as I threw some uggs over them. My feet heated up almost immediatley. I ran to my closet throwing on a, warm  knee length jacket that made my body tingle from its warmth. I quickly threw on the funny looking had Chanyeol oppa had bought for me, it was the same exact one he had but mine was pink not blue.

I ran down that stairs almost tripping on my own two feet, as usual. I hopped down the final two steps as I ran out the front door yelling behind me as I shut it and locked it " UMMA APPA I'M GOING TO THE WOODS WITH EXOK!!! ANNYEONG!!!!!!" As I shut it and turned around I saw Suho and half of the guys already in the car ready to go, I rolled my eyes looking up at Chanyeol who shrugged as he looked donw at me asking " Ya ready to go jijoon-ah?" I smiled up at hima s he towered over me. I quickly nodded my head as we linked arms and happily skipped to the huge van that could barely hold all of us.


After an hour of driving we finally came to a stop. I slowly opened my heavy eyes as sleepiness had overwhelmed me on our way here. I slowly sat up taking my head off of Chanyeol oppas shoulder. I quickly stretched as I yawned loudly that felt good. I leaned over Chanyeol's body so I could see out the window it was gorgeous outside today! The tall leafless trees hung over the shimmering white snow that coated evrything in sight. The frozen lake could be seen in the distance. I smiled it was gorgeous and I couldn't wait to get out there and have fun with my oppas. Which is why I probably did what I did. I raised my hand as I smacked Chanyeol, he jumped awake his eyes widened in surprise and anger, as he yelled waking everyone else up in the van " YAH JIJOON YOU ARE DEAD!!!!"

I screamed making everyone groan as I grabbed onto the handle and jumped over Chanyeols lap as, I ran outside. The cold cold air hitting my skin feeling like cold needles puncturing me. I stopped in my tracks, shivering and rubbing my covered arms. My face was probably already pink and i had forgotten my gloves, so my hands and fingers were already numb. But apparently Chanyeol didn't notice I had stopped, he ran straight into my body. We both fell face first in the snow. as I inhaled the coldness, and got soaking wet from the snow that was melting from my somehow warm touch.

I heard the loud shuffling of everyone running to help the both of us up. I felt someone grab me by my under arms as they lifted me up. The persons hadns were so warm and cozy. They made me feel all fuzzy inside. I opened my eyes as soon as I felt no more ice pushing against my whole body. My eyes widened as I blushed madly realizing it was Kai and not Suho who I thought it would be. He smirked when he saw my face. but it still wasn't a smile like I wanted to see. Suho trambled over to me as he noticed I didn't have gloves on. He laughed at me as he ruffled my hair that was covered by the goofy hat. As he quickly pulled out two pink gloves form his pocket.

I gave him a weird look why did he have pink gloves? I shrugged who cares as long as I get to stay warm, i slipped them on my fingers getting engulfed with instant warmness amking my fingers start to brun but I ignored it as I felt something ice cold smash against my back. I whipped around to see a snickering Baekhyun and chanyeol. I smirked as I bent over quickly making a snowball and chasing after them with it. I threw one at Baekhyun oppa but he dunked instead it hit D.O. His face turned into a white pile of snow as it collided with his face. i screamed as I ran in the opposite direction, I heard him chasing after me. As Suho's back came into view, I smiled mischeviously as I gained speed running and then jumping. I landed safely on Suho's back he screamed in surprise.

As he stumbled forward a little bit, as he regained his balance I yelled " RUNNNNNNNNNNN!!!" He jumped immediatley as he started to run, but it was too late D.O threw a snowball right at us. It hit Suho right in the , as he fell forward. Me landing right on top of him, as he groaned I quickly stood up helping him up. Suho's face was dripping with ice water and snow. I bit my lip trying not to laugh at him. Then Sehun came up out of nowhere and threw one right in D.O's face. He was actually smiling I couldn't believe it! Now if only I could get Kai to smile. I looked around realizing he was gone. But before I could say anything everyone broke out into a snowball fight.

A couple hit me that were launched by D.O and Baekhyun and Chanyeol. I smirked as I tried to dust off all of the ice. I looked behind me to see Sehun's and Suho's arms locked and loaded with snwballs. I quickly whispered cover me. I need to get to the enemies head quarters. They both nodded as an overwhelming sense, of competitiveness filled their dark eyes. I laughed they are so childish some times. Then we heard Baekhyun yell " FIRE!!!!!" As a huge amount of snowballs came flying toward sus. I quickly got down low onto the ground the only thing that didn't blend in with the snow was my hat and gloves. I smiled as I quickly crawled to the extremely tall and thick trees.

The thick trunks of them covered me up as I slowly and cautiously stood up, leaning against the rough bark of the tree that completely blocked me from view. I quickly peeked behind it as I saw total chaos going on in the small clearing that we had all ended up in. As snowballs flew over everything almost blotting out the sky, as everyone was bombarding the other side with tons and tons of snowballs. I quickly ran over to the next tree still trying to stay hidden so I could get to  Chanyeol and see if he saw were Kai wandered off to. I quickly made my way over to where he was without being seen by baekhyun or D.O.

I found a comfortable spot right behind a tree, I quickly whispered " Chanyeool oppa?" I heard him shuffle as he ran up to my tree and peeked around it. To come face tof ace with a smiling me ' Bwo?" I laughed " Did you happen to see where Kai oppa went?" He smiled a she nodded poitning in a random direction. I smiled as I bowed and left saying "gomayo oppa!" As I ran off in the direction he pointed, I soon started to think I was lost as my boots kept sloshing around in the foot deep snow, adn the trees got thivker and thicker. I stopped to take  a deep breath, as I looked around frantically hoping Chanyeol didn't do this to sabotage me and my group. But I couldn't see anyone let alone anything.

Then I heard it9, someone softly humming, I slowly started to walk through the snow following the persons beautiful music. I came to a stop as I soon came upon Kai. He was humming something that was really catchy and a serious expression on his face. I quickly bent down as I ran to hide behind a bush so I could see what he was doing. Then I realized he was standing directly next to teh frozen lake that was coated with light little fluffs of snowflakes. I smiled it was gorgeous, then out of nowhere. He started to dance, I gasped quickly covering my gaping mouth hoping he didn't notice. He was amazing, hsi body moved in ways I only wish mine could move. He was dancing to the beat of the song he was humming.

I sat there examining his exact moves memorizing them slowly in my head, so I could join in with him. My head whipped up as I realized he was starting over again. Then my heart stopped as it immediatley started pounding harder and harder. As my face immediatley grew a dark shade of red. He was smiling, the ice cold Kai who never even talked was smiling. I couldn't believe it, the small crescent shape that made hims how his white teeth, made all the difference. His face had completely changed form cold to a cute  boyish face. I smiled as my heart wouldn't stop pounding hard.

I stood up realizing, he was in the middle of the dance. I hoppe din immediatley remembering teh moves he did. we were dancing insync, as we sloshed around in the snow. I coudln't help but giggle I felt liek a little girl who was performing for her mommy and daddy. He then started to sing, ACTUALLY sing. I bopped my head to the sweet lyrics that left his smiling mouth. As he came up behind me wrapping his strong arms around my waist. I wasn't even surprised I was getting so into the dance, as I grabbed onto his warm hand, as he spun me around. I smile dgiggling this was actually lots of fun.

No wonder he was actually smiling. But with out warning I tripped over a branch as he tried to stop me. But it was too late I had landed on him and we both fell in the snow. I dug my hea dinto his chest completely and utterly embarassed at myself. My heart was pounding hard in my chest as my face turned an even darker red. He quickly sat up as I rolle doff of him landing in the snow pile right next to him. My back getting soaked in melted snow. He quickly stood up as the smile that once graced his face was gone. Instead it was replaced with his stoic face again, I frowned scolding myself in my head. Nice going Jijoon you screwed it up!

He quickly turned around looking down at me as, he reached his arms out for me. I quickly raised my hand sup grabbing onto his. I felt electricity shoot up my arms at his touch, even thoughh we both were wearing gloves. I stood up and we both turned to look at the icey glistening lake, it was gorgeous, we saw the sun start to set as it mad ethe sky burn a bright redish-orange. It was beautiful, then something unexpected happened little tiny flakes of snow started to fall down and float around the cool airy earth. I smile das one landed on my nose almost immediatley melting. Then I felt a hand snake around my waist as Kai's hand and arm forced me against his side. The warmth from him radiate doff and warmed my shivering body. I looked up at hijm as he had a dreamy look in his eyes but still no sign of a smile.

I quickly cleared my throat as I saw the sun go lower and lower behind him " Oppa?' He looked down at me our eyes meeting. His gorgeous dark chocolatey eyes were warm and inviting and made nervous little butterflies flutter around my empty stomache, "could you smile for me?" Then his full lips slowly curved into a bright smile, that was contagious and I immediatley smiled too. As he bent down giving me a kiss on the forehead, I froze in my spot. My heart stopping in my chest, what just happened. he chuckled at my reaction as he quickly untangled himself from me and grabbed onto my hand as we walked togetehr threw the dark snow woods, as the sun finally dissappeared. I could only say one thing " Woozah!"


LMAO IM SORRY IF THAT WAS STRANEG!!! XD HAHAHAHAHA I AHD TO SAY WOOZAH!

lolz Im sooooo straneg! hope you liked it! TEEHEE

if you didn't youll like these ^^

tumblr_m4orghGhGI1r6odcb.gif 

OMO SUCH A DORK! ^^

tumblr_m4orfoCXW51r6odcb.gif TEE

TEEHEE JUST FOR YOU !!! ^^

tumblr_m4nwu3k3Ms1ru1s9ho1_r1_250.gif 

tumblr_m4nw8kP93r1ru1s9ho1_500.gif

lolz sorry I love all of them too much ^^ XD

 

 

 

ADORABLE OWO KYEOPTA!!!!!!!!

tumblr_m4l8vwKt5i1rtejx3o1_500.jpg 

SEHUNNIE AND HIS LISP!

TEEHEE THAT IS ALL FOR NOW! PLZ COMMENT AND REQUEST! I DO TAKE MORE THEN ONE REQUEST ^^