FOOD FIGHT! tina_luvs_music ^^

Your lovely oneshots! Requests: CLOSED

The bell rang signalling for everyone to leave for lunch., I hopped up out of my seat running ot JR. Whoo was laening against his desk, his hand hanging down as I saw a smirk on his lips. His bangs hanging down and covering his eyes, making him look oh so mysterious. I smiled as his hand reachout for mine, I quickly grabbed his and felt joy rise up in the pit of my stomache. His smirk turned into a smile showing off his white teeth. I laughed he was amazing, we started to leave the classroom, as we left the room I stood up on my tippy toes giving him a peck on the cheek. His already huge smile widened across his smooth skin.

We staretd to walk donw the ahllway are joined hands swinging back and forth between us, my head leaning against his shoulder. We were left in complete silence as we made our way to the caffeteria which was down the hallway. But the silence wasn't awkward it was more like we just wanted to enjoy eachothers presence without interruption. I loved just being with him, as we got closer and close rot the cafeteria we started to notice that people were screaming and the ground was literally shaking, or at least it felt like it.

We both whippe dour heads up giving each otehr a clueless look. Since normally the cafeteria is very calm and quiet. We both took our hadns that weren't joined and grabbed onto the handles of the double doors. WHipping them open at the same time, our jaws dropped in unison to see the cafeteria in a state of utter chaos. People were running around screaming and hiding under tables. We both walked in as a chocolate creme pie narrowly missed our faces. I closed my mouth gulping nervously OI always hated food fights, adn flying objects I always tend to get smacked in the face with things like that.

I let go of Jr's hand as I walked in further to the chaos looking around at everything, my foot landed in mashed potatoes, I screamed in disgust as I hopped backwards retunring to my spot next to JR. I wiped my foot of repeatedly on the floor as food kept flying past me. Then I heard a loud splat, come from right next to me my head whippe dup to see JR's face covered in banana cream pie. My hand swhipped up covering my mouth as I gasped in surprise. The lefover crust fell off of his face falling onto the ground. I couldn't help it I burst out laughing, as I held onto my stomache. It was just so funny the feeling of pure happiness filled me as a smile plastered on my face.

JR smirked through the mess as he brought his hand sup wiping off all the creme around his eyes and mouth, "So you think thats funny?" I nodded my head frantically still laughing hard. He turned around grabbing something off of the ice cream bar. I yelled " NOOOOOOOOOO!" realizing what he was doing. But it was too late he whipped around like he was in the matrix as he squirted a large amount of sticky chocolate syrup all over my face. As it matted down my hair, making me feel gross.

He dropped the bottle on the ground, as he burst into a fit of laughter. Laughing so hard that he slipped in something that looked nasty. But he didn't even flinch as he fell flat on his . Still laughing too hard to even notice anything, was wrong. He grabbed onto his stomache his muscles burning from working so hard. I smirked realizing this was my chance, to get him back. I threw my hadns up to my face as I wiped off a bunch of chocolate syrup. The sticky substance glazed over my fingers.

I smield as I walked upt o him as I kneeled on my knees, snickering as I rubbed my hands all over his face, making the chocolate and white creme mix together creating a gross light brown, color. I jumpe dup as his face became serious as he glared up at me. I laughed so hard as I pinted at him " YOU LOOK NASTY!!!!! YOU GOT CRAP ALL OVER YOUR FACE!!! I'M GOING TO CALL YOU MR.CRAPPER!!!!!!!!" He immediatley hopped up as he smiled  holding his hand up signalling for me to stay put. I gave him a clueless look what was he doing? I was prepared to cover him in chocolate of he tried to pull something off.

Then he came back something was in his closed fist as his face got close to mine, His dark brown eyes were even darker and more beautiful with the light brown covering him, his eye swere filled wiht sincerity. As he grabbed onto my sticky hands slipping a circular pretzel on my ring finger, as he said with a smile on his face " Since I'm a mister could you be my misses?" My jaw dropped at his words and sweet action, my heart pounded in my chest. I opened my mouth to say something but no words would come out. So instead I quicklya nd frnatically nodded my ehad. As an amazing feeling rose in my chest as if I was being engulfed by a sweet and prue bliss.

Then without warning his hands whipped up grabbing onto my face as his lips smashed onto mine. I gasped into the kiss. Our lips smothered against each otehrs. Making the delicious stuff on out faces mix togetehr and make the kiss more excilerating. My heart was rising up my throat as he slipped his tongue in, running it over my clenched teeth trying ot keep my heart inside me as it made its way towards my lips. Then our eyes whipped open as we realized how silent it was, almost too silent. We both took our lips off of the others, as we turned to see everyone in the cafeteria surrounding us, holding pies armed and ready to throw them at us.

In front of all of them was tehre leader Baekho he smirked as he cocked his eyebrow up giving us both a devious looka s he yelled " FIREEEEEEEEEEE!!!!" All at once every pie in the room was flung at the both of us smothering and covering our clothed bodies in banana creme. We both looked at each otehr smiling as a plan popped into our heads. As we both screame din unison " WHO WANTS A HUG!?!?!?!?!?!" The whole room returned to total chaos as the both of us chased them around, the whole cafeteria!

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

tina_luvs_music I HOPE YOU LOVE THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PLZ PEOPLE REQUEST! I'LL WRITE A STORY ABOUT ANY GROUP! ^^