Pizz-az!!! ~kimmy~

Your lovely oneshots! Requests: CLOSED

I waited impatiently behind Kai as  he pushed through the front door to his apartment. I swung the grocery bags I held within my hands as I strode down his hallway making our way into his kitchen as we placed everything down on the counters. he dashed out of the room to lock his front door then reappear next to me a couple of seconds later. We both stood there in silence looking at the filled grocery bags before we both emptied them out spreading the ingredients out across the table. I huffed letting my breath shoot out hitting my bangs making them ruffle around in a disarray a top my head. Kai smirked at me as he, walked off trying to find the cook book that taught us how to make gourmet pizza.

 i was sure I was going to fail at this I knew very well that I was the worst cook ever I didn't even understand how my boyfriend convinced me to take this class in the first place.  But like everyone said he was the only one I would listen to which was why we were the perfect couple as our school had named us the last couple of years.  He came back a couple of minutes later, carrying a huge dusty cook book throwing it down on the table dust coming off of it in a big puff of it flying into the air going right into my lungs. I coughed out as it burned my throat tumbling backwards my back ramming into the island. I head Kai softly chuckle as he flipped through the pages as if nothing had happened to his girlfriend. I stormed over to him trying not to cough anymore as my back had started to ache, I quickly hit the back of his head. A groan escaped his lips.

" that's what you get for not worrying about your clearly injured girlfriend!!" He turned around still rubbing the back of his head as he shook his head giving me the 'really?' look. I gasped giving him a glare as I spazzed throwing my arms around as I exclaimed " WHAT!?!?!?!" He chuckled shaking his head as he turned around continuing to flip through the books pages.

" Well that was revenge for you not worrying about when I got my shirt caught in the car door!" I bit my lip trying not to laugh about that lovely memory, I fell over laughing and refused to help him get unstuck at the time. He used that one against me whenever I did something stupid or complained about him.

" that was one time! You can't use that against me every single time! Aish you need a new thing to use against me!" He chuckled turning around to plop the cook book down on the island. A slight smile popped onto my face as I read the long recipe for making a delicious gourmet pizza. I rolled my eyes before standing on my tippy toes so i could wrap my arm around his shoulders as I leaned my head onto one of them. He chuckled shoving me off giving me a stern glare, i gave him a clueless innocent look.

" yah babo your not getting out of this! Your going to help me whether you like it or not!" I pouted stomping my feet on the ground for a second or two, then snapped back into reality as I went off to his kitchen sink to wash my hands as he followed suit. We soon made our way back to the book as we read through ho to make the pizza crust first. I groaned in pain this was so complicate why couldn't we simply buy a oven baked pizza and pretend like we cooked it. But I knew he was going to immediately throw my idea out the window knowing how he loved to earn things with hard work. He turned around quickly pecking me on the cheek knowing that , that one action would make me happy to work on this project.

I misled goofily as my heart fluttered within my chest. He quickly started mixing the ingredients together for the crust while he instructed me to start chopping up the vegetables. I groaned wanting to do something more fun but I knew he wouldn't allow me to touch his precious dough. I rolled my eye as he became really absorbed in putting and mixing everything together as he grabbed some plastic wrap. As I began to chop up some meat and then some tomatoes. He smirked noticing my bored expression. He ran out of the room leaving me alone in silence to chop everything.

A couple of minutes later he came back with his IPod in his hand, he walked over to the counter to my left and placed it in his dock. Scrolling through his music before landing on his groups song "Two moons". I began to tap my feet to the eat as he broke out into his amazing dance moves right there in the kitchen. My eyes never left his body, as I continued to chop up the vegetables, whimpering as my left hand began to sting. I looked down to see I had cut the skin by accident with the knife I was using. Kai immediately stopped what he was doing, as he ran for the first aid kit he had hidden in the cabinets. he came running back as he set it down on the counter grabbing me by the waist placing me on the counter right next to it.I bit my lip trying no to show how much it hurt, he kissed my forehead before chuckling as he slowly shook his head.

" yah babo Hyunjae-ah! How come you all ways get injured?" I shrugged my shoulders as he began to apply some ointment onto the cut. I winced as it began to sting more so then it did before. He placed another kiss on my cheek trying to comfort me as he carefully placed the bandage on the cut. I hopped off of the counter as he went to the vegetables I had finished cutting and separate them into different bowls, before turning around to face me. a smile plastered across his plump lips as he slid across the glossy floor wrapping his arms around my waist.  My heart started to thud hard in my chest as angel immediately started playing as if on cue. I wrapped my arms around his neck as our bodies swayed back in forth completely in sync.

Our eyes met his chocolaty delicious ones filling up my vision, as a gentle smile crossed my lips our heads started radiating towards each other. our lips nearly inches away form each others I could feel his hot breath brushing across my face. As my heart started to pound uncontrollably in my chest I was almost completely certain even he could hear it. but our almost kiss was interrupted by the loud beep of the timer. We both jumped startled letting go of each other as he ran off to unwrap the dough that he had covered in a bowl on the counter. I rolled my eyes stomping my feet in annoyance stupid alarm and stupid pizza always ruining everything.

 I slowly dragged my feet to his  IPod quickly changing the song to MAMA. I slowly made my way towards him on the other side of the island, placing my head on his shoulder as he took the dough out dipping his hand in a bowl of flour before throwing it all over the island and pizza dough. He quickly began to knead it into a more soft piece of dough making sure to get all of the air bubbles out too. He then began to roll it out a little bit before turning around to face me. A small smile on his face as he handed me the rest of the dough, I made a weird face as it felt so strange in my hands.

" Yah oppa what am I supposed to do with this!?!?!?!?!" I shouted holding up the dough to his face, he chuckled softly placing his hand on my waist as he pushed me forward my body stopping right in front of the counter. As I still stood there cluelessly eyeing the dough I held in my hands. e pressed his body against mine as he leaned down placing his head on my shoulder his soft breath tickling m ear. I felt my face turn a light shade of pink at the sudden skin ship.His hands reached forward grabbing onto mine as he slowly guided me through what I was supposed to do. I smiled softly as I finally got a hang  what I was supposed to do.

He let go of me taking his spot right next to me, I soon finished stretching the dough and handed it to him. As he expertly showed me how to toss the dough to make it the perfect crust for out pizza. My jaw literally dropped to the floor as soon as I saw it. I was praying in my head, that he wouldn't hand it to me to try too. But that hope was immediately destroyed as he handed it to me. Letting the cool floury dough cover my hands that were curled into fists. I looked up at him trying to do aegyo without moving my hands so eh could finish it off not me. But he ignored my pathetic attempt and chided me on to do it.

I sighed as I half heartedly threw it up into the air, screaming as it came down landing on my head. covering my whole head as I was sure I was now covered in flour. I heard a low chuckle that was now muffled by the dough that was covering my whole head. I saw Kai's feet through the bottom of the dough. I pouted cutely as he lifted it up over my head the smile on his face grew wider as he saw my flour covered face. He pulled it off of my head gently placing it on the counter as he turned to face me again. His face leaned closer and closer his breath tickling my face as I felt myself blushing madly my eyes fluttered shut as fireworks were heard and scene in the dark as our lips met in a passionate yet sweet kiss.

 He slowly pulled away my eyes opening to see his lips were now covered in flour too. I burst out laughing as flour flew off of me causing my laughs to turn into gags and coughs. then Kai burst into laughter also inhaling lung fulls of the flour coughing too. we both slipped falling backwards, laughing even harder. I had to admit cooking wasn't that bad after all.


COMMENT SUBSCRIBE AND REQUEST! ^^

I'm still working on other requests but I'm still accepting them just don't expect and update right away! ^^

Also kimmy I was originally going to make it cake or cupcakes but then thought thats too cliche and went with PIZZA!!!!!!!!!!!