You got a little something there~~! kimtaropikakyu (Luhan)

Your lovely oneshots! Requests: CLOSED

We slowly strode down the hot sidewalk as summer had finally arrived, his warm hand engulfed my small petite one as our fingers were intertwined. I happily skipped along side my wonderful boyfriend. Luhan stopped as I continued to skip. I was immediatley pulled backwards, as I tripped on some loose gravel. I closed my eyes as I squealed nervously, but before I could hit the ground I felt two strong arms gently wrap around my waist holding me up. I opened my eyes as my breath hitched inside my throat at how close Luhan was to me. His dark chocolatey warm eyes made my heart melt, as the looked into mine so lovingly.

He chuckled at me as he quickly pecked my lips,the tender kiss made my heart stop then speed up right away. he pulled away slowly as he smiled at me sweetly " what am I going to do with you Hui an?" I couldn't utter a word because of how embarassed I was, my face flushed a deep red as I cleared my throat. He snapped out of his trance as he remembered he was still holding me in the middle of a crowded sidewalk. He stood up as his arms quickly left my waist, I kind of regretted clearing my throat now, at how weird it felt to not have him holding me. My heart started to pound loudly in my chest as his hand reunited with mine. I blushed even harder as I shyly smiled hoping he couldn't hear any of it.

We slowly began to walk once more, as are hands swung back in forth between us. The sidewalk started to empty out as it was getting too hot for people to be outside. I soon started to feel the side effects of it all, as my head started to pound from dehydration. I looked across the street to see an ice cream parlor that was surprisingly empty, my jaw dropped as I just thought of the cool ice cream runnign down my dry throat. The sweat that was dripping down my back seemed like it was cooling down as I just thought of it.

I heard a loud snapping noise as I snapped out of my trance, my eyes quickly focused on Luhan's hand which was now in front of me. I looekd up at him, he ahd a sweet and cute smile on his face as he gave me a strange look like I was extremely weird. I shook my head " what is it?" He shrugged then pouted cutely as he quietly said " Your looking at that ice cream shop like it's your lover!" I gave him a confused look " what are you talking about?" He looked at me like I was being very strange, he dropped his hand as I just now realized we both were sweating badly. He stomped his feet before pointing at the ice cream shop saying cutely " HE'S NOT YOUR LOVER I AM!!"

I gasped at his sudden out burst as I jumped up covering his mouth, as I apologetically bowed to soem of the elders who were walking on the sidewalk too. As I quickly stood on my tippy toes to whisper to him " Hannie you know your the only one for me, plus I'm pretty sure that shop is a girl anyways and I'm pretty sure I'm straight!" His eyes immediatley widened as he immediatley perked up as I saw a smile forming across his covered lips. I quickly dropped my hand as it somehow found, its way back to his empty one. Then he quietly said " Then if what you say is true then lets go get some ice cream!" I laughed at his sudden change in personality.

As he dragged me across the street, looking like an excited 5 year old going to his first baseball game. I loved how cute and childish he was especially when we went shopping for plushies on his birthday. He pushed through the glass doors to the parlor,as we slowly made our way to the front counter to see what we could get some ice cold deliciousness. We stopped as we looked at the expensive prices. I quickly furrowed my eyebrows in curiosity as I looked at him asking softly " Hannie? Do we have enough money to afford any of this?"

He smiled softly as I saw him reach for his wallet, I smiled as I saw a photo of our first date placed in there with his money. I quickly counted enough money to buy two seperate cones, but I saw him only take out a couple of it so we could only buy one thing. I looked at him chuckling softly as I shook my head he just wanted to share ice cream with me. He looked down at me as he faked a sad smile " I only have enough money to buy a sundae... are you okay with splitting it?" I smiled letting it slide as I nodded letting him go and get it for us.

As I wandered off to get us a table with a good view so maybe we could make this evening more romantic. I smiled as I found one that gave us a clear view of the park where the sun normally set. I smiled as I saw the sun hanging loosely over the horizon. After I quickly took my seat I shivered at how cool the seats were. Soon after I had been hypnotized by the beautiful scenery, I heard the seat across from me screech as it was moved out so hannie could take his seat. I refocused my attention on my favorite person as he handed me a spoon, i quickly grabbed it as I noticed the sweet and icey treat that sat between us.

I was about to dig in, but before I could Luhan grabbed onto my wrist and held it in place as he smiled at me cutely. I knew that look I sighed as I nodded my head, he smiled dropping my hand as he clapped excitedly. we both dug our spoons into the ice cream as it scooped up some vanilla and chocolate ice cream. We both leaned forward a bit as we did a love shot with our ice cream. He smiled laughing at how much he loved doing that, especially with me. Afterwards we both dug in eating it all up , I leaned backwards on my seat as I felt completely and utterly full. The sun had just about finished setting as it made the soon to be dark sky a vibrant reddish purple.

I looked across from me to see Luhan giving me his classic puppy eyes, I leaned forward as my elbows came in contact with the table. He leaned forward getting extremely close, to the point where I could smell the ice cream in his breath. I smirked playfully " what is it?" he leaned even closer the tips of our noses now touching. His hot bretah hit my lips as he huskily said " You have soemthing right there." He brought his hand up as he ran it across my lips as he popped his thumb into his mouth, getting rid of the ice crema that ahd once coated my upper lip.

My eye swidened in surprise at his sudden action but I couldn't help but to think I kind of liked the manly said of him. I leaned in as we gravitaed towards each other, our lips smashing onto the others as we finished our little date off with the most passionate and heated kiss we had ever exchanged. We slowly pulled away as I was completely wonder struck fireworks were still going off in my head, as he grabbed onto my hand and we slowly walked home I heard him softly whisper in my ear " I love you Hui annie!" I smiled softly placing my head on his shoulder as we quietly walked down the empty street " I love you too hannie!"


COMMENTA ND SUBSCRIBE ALSO REQUEST!!!!!!!!!

I hope you liked it kimmy! ^^

I have no clue why but I could not spell today so sorry DX