forbidden love!

Your lovely oneshots! Requests: CLOSED

" saranghaeyo Soomi-ah!" I smiled as my whole body was shaking, from being so scared. My heart was pounding in my chest. He took my hand in both of his and squeezed it tightly, trying to comfort me. I looked up to shyly smile at  Chunji, his deep dark eyes engulfed me. SHowing just how much he loved me. The hope was overflowing from his face. I couldn't help but become weak in the knees everytime he gave me that look. But today it just wasn't working we had been caught on camera by some angels, and now we were here at the CEO's front door getting ready to receive our punishment.

I was shaking so badly that I could barely hold my head up long enough to give him a reassuring smile. But as soon as my head fell, he lifted it up with one of his hands as, pure emotion fille dhis eyes. This time it pierced through my shield as I began to shake, as my heart wavered. He smiled at me as he leaned in his soft warm lips engulfed mine with a pssionate deep kiss. I  tried to put all of my feelings toward shim into that one kiss, the kiss I hoped wouldn't be our last one. The kiss was so amazing and powerful that the strength instantly filled my legs as I stood up. I ripped my hands out of his grasp as I grabbed onto his face, pulling him closer as I gave him more feeling and emotion. This was by far the best kiss I have ever had in my life.

After we pulled away from each other. We held each others faces a moment longer before letting go. That was just amazing. But then my heart stopped as we both heard the loud voice coming from the other side of the door yell " COME IN!" Chunji grabbe donto my hand squeezing it tightly as he said " Hwaiting!" Then we pushed through the doors dropping each others hand. I felt my whole body shaking uncontrollably without the comfort of knowing Chunji was there to hold me when I fell. I felt the two piercing stares of the CEO and teentop's manager who had found the pictures in the first place. I dropped my head, then heard the CEO yell at me to look at him.

My head immediatly whippe dup out of fear. The fact that his large oak desk was humongous made me even more intimidated, making me feel like a tiny ant in a room full of giant humans. He glared right at me same with the manager who was standing directly next to the desk, almost like Chunji wasn't even in the room. All there anger was directed towards me, the trainee and not the idol. The CEo was the first to speak well mor elike yell, " I CAN'T  BELIEVE YOU CHUNJI! BEING STUPID ENOUGH TO GO OUT IN PUBLIC BASICALLY FLAUNTING YOUR RELATIONSHIP WITH SOOMI! I MEAN COME ON YOU COULD'VE RUINED TEENTOP! WITH A SCANDAL AS BIG AS THIS ONE!!!" He sat down as he turned the laptop on the table around to face us showing us all of the pics that were taken by crazed fans.

I started to tremble knowing I would get it next, but mine would be worse. Since I wasn't famous yet they could fire me. My heart began to pound extremely fast, as I inhaled deeply. My lungs not letting me exhale. I started to stumble a little bit as I almost lost my balance, Chunji immediatley wrapped his arm around my waist. Making sure I didn't fall. I smiled trying not to let my lip tremble. I couldn't breathe as the guilt from being so careless hit me, like a ton of bricks. I couldn't even let a word escape my mouth as the manager started to speak instead he marched right up to me looking down at me. Pure hatred writtten across his face. While the CEO sat down at his desk rubbing his temples in a soothing manner trying to calm himself down.

The man in front of me yelled at me out of nowhere " AND YOU! YOU COULD'VE RUINED CHUNJIS CAREER AND YOU DON'T CARE!?!?!?!?!" I tried to say yes I thought about that  but nothing came out! I was choking on the air I was breathing in. Then to make it worse he continued, I dropped my head as a silent tear fell.  Then he continued yelling " BECAUSE OF YOU WE HAVE TO LET A VERY GOOD SINGER GO!" My heart stopped in my chets as I waited for the words to leave his mouth " .... Your fired and can never see Chunji again! Or else we will sue you!! For breaking a contract!" I heard my heart break  into two as those last few words left his mouth.

Before I knew it I couldn't breath as I started to get a major headache. Just thinking this would be the last time I ever saw Chunji, felt his touch, or kissed him. My whole body came crashing down to the floor as they all rushed to myside. The last thing I heard was Chunji yellling my name, making it sound like sweet honey as it left his lips.


A couple of weeks have gone by since the incident. I've gone back to my normal life I gave up my dream of being a singer for now. Knowing that it would only make me think of Chunji, I even stopped listening to music. It felt strange my heart felt kind of empty. I knew it was because Chunji was out of my life for what seemed like forever. I hoped this was going well for him, though I secretly knew I hoped he missed me just as much as I missed him.

The bus I was riding came to a screeching halt as, I flew forward my head slamming against the seat in front of me. I groaned in pain as I slowly stood up rubbing the aching bump that was forming. I hopped down the staird entering the coffee shop that I now worked at. I groaned as I pushe dthrough the door the cool air conditioning hit my face. As the delicious smell of fresh coffee filled my nose. I loved working here but it just wasn't the same.

I ran behind the counter as I quickly threw a green apron on over my jean shorts and tucked in polo shirt. I definitely hated the unfiorm though. I staretd taking orders and as I was making some lattes for a table of four. A tall familiar loooking gentlemen walked through the door I ignored my strange gut feeling. As I walked behind teh counter to take his order " Sir can I take your order?" He smiled as he said in an extremely cheesy deep voice " Ne, could I have a cup of coffee with lots of creme and honey in it?" I smiled nodding as I turned around to take his order.

I noticed then that I didn't hear him walk away to sit down, i quickly said to him while I was filling his order " You do know you can go and sit down?" Then ut of nowhere a familiar sweet  like honey voice replyed "Yes but I wanted to see my yeobo!" I gasped as I dropped the small glass cup I was holding. It dropped to the ground as it shattered into tiny little pieces, my heart was pounding in my chets as a feeling of pure joy and excitement filled my stomache. I whipped around ignoring the fact that my shoes were covered in hot coffee. Then almost jumpe don the counter towards him.

instead I lifted myself on to the counter, and leaned in giving hi a kiss on the cheek " Oppa why are you here? You know we can't see eachotehr." He smirked before stealing a kiss from my sealed lips, that had a huge smile on them. I couldn't believe he was here, as he pulled away his hand never left my chin as he said " Screw them, I can love who ever I want!" I smiled my heart rising in my chest as a feeling of pure bliss overwhelmed my senses! I leaned in before whispering lovingly " Oppa I didn't get to say this earlier but saranghaeyo!" Then he lifted me off the counter as he wrappe dhis arms around my waist. My legs twisted around his hips as he smiled at me " I've been waiting to hear those words leave your lips, since we met." Then just like that we jumpe dinot another passionate long kisss that took all my strength to stop me from screaming to the whole world just how much I loved...Chunji!


I hope this is just what you wanted @tina_luvs_music

hahahaha thanx for being the first one to request too! ^^

PLEAS REQUEST MORE!!!

oh and COMMENT & SUBSCRIBE!