Episode 4

We got married

"Surprise Meeting"

Sometime the things that are felt the most are expreed between two souls over the distance and overtime..... where no words abide. And otherd may speak freely, live with one another freely, expres themseves freely just like everyone else, but then there is you. You have no words for proof of reassurance, no token of professed love, but you have something worth keeping.

                                                                                                                                                               - C. Joybell, St. Paul Troiscateaur

No one's POV

It's been 10 months since the last episode of We got Married couple After school's Nana and F.T Island's Jonghun . Their segmet had to be postponed for awhile due to both groups' events in different countries, thus the We Got Married team decied that it would be best if the couple focuses on their respective career first. After 10 months of being distant with each other, are they ready to bring the love back as husband and wife?

1:37 PM

Jonghun's POV

After my conversation with Nana ssi, I couldn't think of any possible way to make myself feel better. I felt crashed and disheartened: I saw it coming, though, but the things she asked me about my stand about this whole getting-back-together thing first which meant that she would somehow be doing it if I agreed to it. And cleary, she doesn't want to know my answer, so I'm going to do this  on my own or not.

" So okay guys, After School Nana ssi doesn't know anything about this. Jong hun ssi decided to agree on getting back to We got Married and he has to gain Nana ssi's side too. And so we'll be doing this strategically, okay? No slips guys, please. It would be hard for the editor" The head of the we got married team explained seriously.

But then I slapped myself a few times just to remind my conscious self that I would be doing such thing.

"You sure this would work?" Another representative seemed unsure.

"Ofcourse, Jonghun ssi, you will be in diguise as a waiter, ahrasso?"

"Uhh I'm not sure about that, though. How would we do that then? Im pretty sure it would be obvious you know, just like in movies where a person disguises, but it's really pretty obvious" I shyly protested. Yeah, how would they do that? She will recognize me in a few with this black hair and beautiful face. No amount of make up will make me as another person.

The team head raised an eyebrow at me and showed me a mustache and some raging thick and bushy eyebrows, which I thought would be better on his face, but this woudd work right? As a sign of defeat, I tried it on. I looked like Mr. Potato head, but I  find it interesting, though. I looked different, but someone would definitely identify me if they look closer. Maybe, Hongki? oh I'm sure the whole band would be laughing on their butts watching this. What have you gotten yourself into Jong hun? Are you really doing this to please a girl?

As soon as I finished putting the crazy mustache and eyebrows, I could hear the growing noise coming from the lounge of the cafe. Suddenly, the quiet and boring cafe turned into an interesting one. I bet they're here. Let's get the show started, folks.

"Uhm waiter, over here!" I heard someone call the waiter, and I'm not quite sure, itf it's me or the other waiters, but then I saw the team head's, disguised as a customer, signal. Yep, it's me.

"What's your order ma'am?" That''s the usual line of a waiter right?

"3 peppermint mocha,  pumpkin spice flavored coffee, and Nana what's yours?" Yes, After school members are here, and they're part of this crazy stupid idea by yours truly, except for Nana of course. Then I saw jooyeon noona looked at me curiously, wondering if she kknows me, and she just shook her head. She knew.

"Caramel Macchiato, as usual" She said without looking up. I'm ure she's still in bad terms after what happened in our conversation.

"May I repeat your order ma'am; 3 peppermint Mocha, 5 pumpkin spice flavored coffee and  1 Caramel macchiato?"

"Yep, that's it. Thank you" Jooyeon noona replied. Noona, don't slip okay? I know you're a good actress, help me out. I sent her a message through my eyes, and she nodded.

"Coming right up"

So I got back to the counter and managed their orders. Then I heard a click on my hearing device, signalling that their conversation has started. And I'm not aware which of them has the little recorder.

"I'm about to deliver a very bad news girls" That I believe is their manager.

"What is it, Manager?" Kahi noona started, being the leader of the group.

"One of you has to graduate already" he broke the fake news.

"What?! " All the girls exclaimed, along side my raptured eardrum. Nana ssi, who seemed to didn't mind everything before, was taken aback by the sudden news.

" Why so sudden?" Jooyeon noona added.

" Is it me? Because I pretty much knew this day would come" Kahi noona muttered

" No. Look, one of you hasn't reached the maximum numbber of response and sales from the Pledis department and from your fans"

I let the conversation going as I prepared the drinks they ordered. As soon as I finished wrapping up, I went to their table and handed each of their orders. Kahi and Jung Ah noona are still talking to each other, make believing they were affected by the news, and the other girls rode with the flow. Nana ssi, sitting next to window, seemed not herself and just stared outside blankly. She just slurped her macchiato quietly. I don't know if that's the effect of the news or whatever. She wouldn't think that she's the one to graduate, would she? Of all the girs, I find her the most appealing, the prettiest, one of the most talented next to Kahi noona and one of the most successful. She has the mot number of fanboys, i think. Who wouldn't be infavor of her?

"It's you Nana" the manager stated with a very believable face.

I could tell from a far thay they're all schocked of what they hear. Even if it's all part of the act, they seemed taken aback. Great atcresses they are. Uee noona, being the most experience in acting, gave her best.

"Mwo? Manager, are you sure about this?" Lizzy blurted out, tears coming out.

"Yes, Lizzy. Nana didn't make the list"

"Anniyo, there seem to be some miscalculation that's happened" Raina protested.

"There's none. I'm sorry girls"

Nana hasn't spoken a word since the manager told them it was her who has to leave soon. How cruel my plan is.

"Nana are you okay?" Jung Ah noona patted her back, but she's still not speaking. Nothing came from her, but I could tell she's going to cry anytime now.

If I could just comfort her right now. It's not easy to receive news like this even if it's wake. This is your plan Jong hun. I wonder how would she rea after this.

" Is this because I didn't accept the offer to be back on We Got Married?" She suddenly blurted out. All the members' eyes were on her and I saw Jooyeon Noona smiled.

" We have to kick you out in the dorm" That's the rudest thiing I've ever heard. Job well done hyung

"Kick me out? That's rude Manager" Nana said in between her sobs

And that's my signal to be the rescuer.

"We have to kick you out because you'll be living in a different house from now on"

What?" 

"You'll be living again at your We got Married unit" It's over. The whole crazy agenda is finally over,

Everyone ligted up after everything. Kahi, Jung Ah, Uee noona and Lizzy wiped their tears. All the members were back to normal. Well, except for Nana ssi.

I, then, sneaked up at their backs.

"Will you be my wife again?" I, being the most unbelievable an right now, was able to deliver the most stupid question I've ever come up with. Along side flowers and a kneeling position. Great Jonghun.

I could hear shrieks from everywhere; the members of After school, the staff of We got married, and the staff of the cafe.

"So you are all part of this?" Nana crossed her arms. Oops

"Nana look, jonghun did all his best to get us here just to win you. He agreed to get back on we got Married. How sweet is that?" Thankyou kahi noona. I could just thankyou in my mind right now,

" Say yes unnie!!!" E young shouted.

" Yah Nana, don't be so hard. It' hard to fake tears!" Uee unnie stated in between her laugh

Then i heard her sighed.

"Ofcourse, it would be a pleaure to be your wife again" She forcely smiled.

I stood up and gave her the flowers. The shrieks and congratulatory mesages continnued, but everything felt awkward. I couldn't say a thing and so does she. We just looked at each other, and smiled.

I don't know if this mission's a success or a failure.

"Good job Jong hun, you will surely earn viewers this time" the team head whispered.

PERSONAL INTERVIEWS**

After School Nana: Really, I didn't have any idea what just happened. They're so rude, of all the plans they could come up with hahaha, they chose the graduating thing. That's really scary! And it made me speechless, but it was all worth it. Jong hun ssi really surprised me. I didn't know how cruel and gentle he could be at the same time, and it showed me anothe part of him hahaha. I'm so glad to be back.

F.T Island Jonghun:  I wasn't sure if we planned everything right. From the disguise, to the news, and to the will you be my wife again line. Everything seemed so rude and I was the reason she cried hahaha. Me too, I wa shocked of mysekf because I haven't done that until now. It's really nice to have done something memorable. I made the right decision to comeback, right?

 

Everything wa over; we fixed the equipment, our costumes, the members of After school already left, and we started shootinng again. I wish this wasn't filmed at all. I wish it could be far more..... real.

Nana ssi and I decided to stroll the strees back to our building, the usual days. But she ofcourse wast quiet again. I couldn't help but notice how beautiful she looks right now. With her hair tied in a bun, matched with her floral shirt and skirt. What's happening to me? I breathed heavily, and decided to start the talking, but she spoke first.

"You are really something.. And rude" She looked down, playing with her steps, but I saw her smiling. And it gave me a force of attraction to smile too.I wish she could see me smiling right now.

"Ha, that's me" Was all I can say. Funny

"I missed that arrogance here". She nudged my shoulders and laughed. I miss that beautiful evil laugh of hers.

"Well, I missed that not intended jokes you have there"

"Rude, I intended that one"

"See, that's what I'm talking about" We both laughed and talked to each other nonstopped. She kept talking about how her days have been in Japan; being a fixed panelist in Tokyo Brand New Girls and modeling for different apparels. It's like 10 months didn't pass at all. It's everything's back to normal, and I'm not sure if normality would please the audience.

After buying some noodles for our dinner, we headed back to our unit. 1623. Ah I missed this. That nostalgic feeling.

Upon entering the unit, we were surprised of how everything was still in placed exactly the way we left them. Posters of my band her group are still posted on the wall, the sofa covers which she bought is still there, and etc. It's like being back together was also planned 10 months ago,

"Home sweet home!" She excitedly run towards the couch and jumped like a crazy kid.

"Ah nana ssi, you might want to postpone your happiness for a while" I, being a kill joy.

"And why is that?"

"Those covers have not been changed for the past 10 months. How much dust could be in there?" I, being the germ conscious.

"You're such a baby" 

"Who's the baby?!" Then I ran towards the couch too and jumped like a crazy kid.

"Yah you're heavy! This will break anytime soon!" She teased.

 

No one's POV

It's great to see the lovers back again. They killed the remaining day talking about things they missed for the past 10 months. Do they have any idea what their next missions will be? 

(Shampoo music)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HI GUYS!!!! I updated yey! Check this one out and comment how it went. I badly need your opinions guys!!!