Chapter 1

We got married

 

Nana's POV
 
"Okay let's rest for awhile" Kahi unnie tiringly blurted out in the practice room and all of the members went out to buy for  a soda whilst i I decided not to come to have my time alone.  Practice has just suddenly concluded for a while. It's been three hourse since we have started practicing the choreography of shampoo, our main song in our first length album; ,  together with the vocals. Ever since my debut, my image has been set as the icy chic of After school due to my coldness and short responses during variety shows,  but the industry has grown to like me and has given me more of the courage that I needed badly. What released my awkardness and the said image out of me was when we starred in Idol army. I was paired with Mblaq's Mir and I have thought of it until now that shows like that aren't bad at all, it has shown the different side of me that people have barely seen, with that, I have started to receive invitations from different shows and it's nice knowing that I have somewhat come out of my shell, however; there's still this part of me that always triggers my doubts and fears of making mistakes and getting judged.
 
" Nana- yah, why are staring blankly?" Jooyeon unnie suddenly appeared and made me stagger.
 
"yah unnie, don't you know how to knock?" I  replied with a half-jokingly angry expression on my face. Jooyeon unnie just giggled and sat with me in an awkward silence.  Without much further ado, the other members came and sat beside us. Unexpectedly,  Uee unnie bought me a can of soda. Uee unnie is one of the carring members of our group. She makes sure that her dongsaengs and unnies are doing well. She  also values respect to elders  and discipline so much because as what i know, she was raised in an athlete school but i really think it comes naturally in her. Ahjummas and Ahjussis adore her for her acting skills whilst many young men fantacize her for her beauty, but some fans bash unnie for her unprofessional look whenever she performs .They say that they don't even see her smile but whatever, we have known unnie very well,  she may be cold looking sometimes but I assure everyone out there that she's the sweetest unnie anyone could have, 
 
"yah, staring blankly again?" Jooyeon unnie teased me again and disrupted me from my thoughts with that the same evil grin.
 
"Unnie, why don't you just stare on your own?" I laughed. Then she hit me lightly on my arm. Me, riding on her sudden childishness, returned the hit on her left arm. We irritated each other that well that it even brought us to stand up on or feet and run like kids around the room. The other members were fascinated by our act but suddenly Kahi and Jung ah unnie came.
 
" I told you to rest, didn't I? and now you're fooling around" Sounding mad. I didn't have the courage to look up at unnie. Beside me, I heard jooyeon unnie quietly laughing to herself. How could she just laugh there whereas I'm here, scared to death.
 
"Mianhe unnie, it won't happen again" I said, still without looking up. Then I felt kahi unnie's hand running down my head and laughed. I decided to look up and ofcourse, there she was, laughing. Why did i take that seriously? Tch. Then I felt the urge to smile. Oh who am i kidding, i thought.
 
"Nana-yah, you shouldn't be afraid of unnie. I was just joking" Kahi unnie knows how to make her members feel good. With her fatherlike approach, we have come to love her forever. 
 
"Since these two kids are fooling around and made kahi unnie angry, let's just watch the t.v in the pantry"smiling,  Jung ah unnie broke the slight tension I was feeling. I shrugged the idea of what happened and told myself don't take things seriously, okay?
 
We all went to the pantry to watch t.v. I decided to take a peep at the menu.
 
ramen~
 
shabu shabu~
 
bulgogi~
 
Sannakji~
 
aish. These foods are making me hungry, i thought. I decided to order Ramen instead of our usual break snack, shabu shabu. the dish makes me sleepy sometimes, i really don't know what's the reason behind that. As i was slurping down the noodles with much enthusiasm,  lizzy, in all of sudden , squealed in delight while Jooyeon unnie was switching the channels non-stop.
 
"Unnie, get back to that channel" Lizzy demandingly requested with a big smile and a blush on her cheeks, wait what? Lizzy was blushing? what made her blush that fast? There's something. Jooyeon unnie unshakenly switched the channels back and said " yah, lizzy, is this all what you're blushing for?" annoyed. Unnie got up from her seat and went to the counter to order ramen.  
 
" Eunjung unnie and Jungwoo ssi are very adorable, aren't they?" Lizzy, still blushing, with her hands intertwined together. Aish this kid, Still young but already has her thoughts of marriage. Yes, Lizzy is watching that we got married show. To be honest, i used to watch that show, the times when uee unnie and park jae jung ssi were a couple, and when i wasn't even a member of after shcool yet, but as time passed by, i got into after school and guested on different shows (even in radio shows), i have come to dislike we got married. Don't get me wrong, i dislike we got married not because I was rumored to be in the show but because of the couples they were pairing up. During MBC' Golden-Fishery  radio star, the MC brought the admiration of mir towards me, i thanked mir with a smile full of aegyo for showing interest towards me, then he asked if there's is someone I like, without hesitation, i mentioned 2pm's Nickhun with a killer smile and wink as a video message. There upon, Shin Junghwan pointed out the difference of smiles by saying " This is the version that has been upgraded from Mir's". (credits go to dkpopnews.net)  Since 2pm's nickhun participated in We got married and was paired up with Fx' Victoria, it crashed my heart and I promised myself to never watch We got married again.
 
"aigoo, these two have sweetness all over the place" Jung ah unnie  commented with a slight envious tone.
 
"I wonder if they are like that in real life, with no cameras and people watching" Raina unnie added. The members seemed to agree on what Raina unnie stated.
 
Then suddenly, there was a knock heard from the glass door. Everyone was startled so Bekah unnie got up and opened the door. 
 
" Annyeong Haseo ahjussi" Bekah unnie bowed in a 90 degree manner. We all followed her. 
 
Curiosity filled the whole room as ahjussi gave a letter to Bekah. 
 
" Nana, you have a letter" Bekah unnie excitedly handed the letter to me whereas I'm still in my wondering state on why would I get a letter.
 
"Well, you're not just going to stare at it right?" Jooyeon unnie teased me again. I shot her a glare and she raised her both hands across me as she mocked the sign f defeat.
 
I opened the letter casually but suddenly, everything felt like i was in slow motion. All eyes were on me,  I could hear the thud of my heart as I opened the letter. I could even hear the sound made by the ceiling fan uuhhh what's happening to me? It's just a simple letter anyway. What's there to be worried of?
 
My heart sank when I read the letter
 
After school Nana ssi,
 
This is the Pd of we got married. We are planning to set off the rumored list of couples of we got married. Since you were there. It's best if the rumors come to life. Don't worry 2pm's wooyoung won't be your partner, it's too much if we follow that. I wish you agree to this. We are hoping for your presence at tomorrow's meeting.
 
What to do?Nana, you're dead. uhh My head is going to burst.
 
 
 
 
 
"