chap.chap.4

We got married

This wouldn't be another episode. Let's not rush into things, shall we?

Chapter 5

Jong hun's POV

"I'm really not sure about this" I mumbled as I look my beautiful face at the mirror

Why are they doing this to me? Haven't they done enough Cancelling our segmet and killing my possibilty that i could go out with a girl for real? Nana ssi, she's every man's dream, and I'm starting to be one. What are the steaks now?

Bringing us together will be no good. I'm sure she won't agree to this too. She's busy in Japan, now that she's really popular in there. She won't give in to a lowly show that plays other people's hearts and won't even assure them of a real happily-ever-after. What am I even thinking?

When I found out that our segment had to be postponed, I knew it wasn't about being busy with our careers as artists first. It was about of not getting what they wanted. I was glad that they didn't get what they want. The show just played with our feelings; we were obliged to give something wort watching, but I'm not like that. I'm not ging to act out something I don't want to be for the sake of being liked. I'm sure Nana ssi i like that too. From the minimal time we'd been together, I kind of knew her a bit. And she's real to. I won't hurt her like that.

I need to clear my mind.

I grabbed my guitar and played one of our favorite songs, first kiss. It's what I like to play whenever something's bothering me. The melody seems like a cure.

"What bothers you, Hyung?" Hongki entered my room. He knew about my feelings in this whole thing. He's one of the people who know the real me.

"I don't know if I'm about to make the right decision"

"Ah hyung, that's too dramatic" Hongki nudged her head.

"What if it's the same, Hongki?" 

"Things never happen the same way twice" This kid has his own ways of being clever sometimes. Just sometimes.

"Are you saying that we should start a new?" I need to clarify what he meant, though.

"Yuhh! Totally. Nana ssi is worth starting new with." I couldn't help but agree. How did he become so good at this?

"And Hyung, don't take this too hard. You aren't even in a relationship with her. You wish. " Ofcourse his advice wouldn't be complete witout annoying me

"Yahh! I'm not even--"

"Yah Hyung! Why are you blushing?" Aish this kid.

"Get out Hongki!!!!" I rushed him outside. I still need to think about ths. Think a lot.

I wasn't able to date othe girls for 10 months because I kept thinking about things; the possibilities of what ifs. What if our segment wasn't cancelled? Would i be inlove with her?Well maybe it was cancelled because they knew i was falling, and they didn't want me to get hurt, so they chickened out first.

Suddenly, my phone rang continiously. I'm not really in the moo to answer calls right now, so I let it go for a while. I continued playing the guitar. While I strum the chorus part of the song, thoughts of Nana ssi fille my mind: her gorgeoud blonde hair, the reason why I dyed my hair to blonde too; how carefree she laughs, the very thing why I laugh too; her not intended jokes, the most scarying thing about her, and how she manage to put the real jong hun out of me. Wait, am I smiling?No I'm not missing her. i just remembered her. Remembering is different than missing someone right?

My phone rang again severel times, so I decided to pick it up already. The number is no registered in my phone. Now, I feel bad, What if that's someone important? Like the plan to retrieve us won't push through anymore.

Then I heard a girl's voice on the other line

"Yoboseo?" Okay. Why do i have this feeling that I knew this person? i got goosebumps

"Ahh who's this?"I managed to let a word out. Thanks God

"Is this Jonghun ssi?" a total badass for not answering my question

"I don't talk to strangers, so bye--" I could hear her grunt over the phone.

"Yah I could hear you grunting there!" I added

"Aish Jonghun ssi, Is that how you treat your ex wife?" Did I hear it right? Ex wife? Really? I'm not i the mood for joke

"I'm not in the mood for pranks" And I'm totally not laughing

"Who says I am?" Okay. She sounded far from joking

"Nana ssi, is this really you?" I swalloed very hard

"I wouldn't be calling for jokes Jong hun ssi. I'm not even a joker tss

"You're a born joker !HAHAHA"

"Is that even a joke?" I could tell she's close to losing her patience, yet I managed to so smile.

"Okay, I could tell you're serious. How did you even get my number? Were you staking me for the past 10 months?"

"Not even close. Look, the P.D called me at 3 in the morning just to ask me some random question okay, but I won't answer till i get a word for you so she gave me your number."

"And what random question is that?" I knew what question she was talking about. I just like to hear her ask me herself. Well maybe if she's the one to ask, I might as well agree.

I heard her sighed immensely. A total offense

"Are you in favor of getting back into We got married? If no, totaly cool. i would understand. We're both busy with our lives and stuff, an I wouldn't mind you disagreeing to this. It's not as good as it gets, though"

"Not good as it gets? What do you mean?" And I'm starting to get annoyed.

"You know what, I get it. No?? It's totally ine. I just wanted to know your stand in this so I could decide too. But I gues I know where your stand is. I shouldn't have called you, I already knewit. So yeah, Sorry for disturbing your beautiful morning."

Before i could even respond, I heard the busy tone.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is short sorry. But atleast an update. hihi hi!

Guys let me know what you think