Episode 5

We got married

Unexpected Visitors

No one's POV

As Jonghun and Nana became busy with their left and right schedules: Tv Show Guestings, Performance Tasks, Concerts and the like,  the two have barely met with each other, but what they don't know is that a lot of plans are installed for them as a couple. Can they survive the married life for the econd time around?

2:30 pm

Music Bank Back Stage (After School's Room)

Nana's Pov

Aigoo, it's been a week since that the mob happened, and I still can't get over it. Why? Look I can't get this smile off of my face. What has gotten into me? Are my fans right about how I just suddenly blossomed? Is it becasue of Jong hun ssi? Andwe, I blossom on my own. Everything he has done was all part of the show, to gain viewers. But Yeah, I can't deny the fact that what he did was totaly flattering, anyone would fall for that right? Aish nana, you're smiling like an idiot again. Get over it and fix yourself already. The camera man might think I'm getting crazy.

"Yah Nana, How long are you going to stare at the mirror?" Jooyeon unne, as usual, interrupted me

"Unnie, don't you have anyone to pester with except me?" I smirked. We were always like this. Annoying each other at our hearts' content.

"Anniyo, I like pestering you. You know us, we are both gagmen" She cleared

"Ofcourse, we're a tandem. Uhh unnie, you're make up is kind of wearing off"

"Cincha? Fix me. Bali Bali. The show will start in 10" She lightly pushed me towards the make up stand. Then she whispered something out of the blue

"Yahh Nana, aren't you annoyed by that camera man who just keeps on filming? It's scary"

"Unnie he just films. He's not directing me what to ddo. So don't worry, okay? the editor will take bad cuts out." I assured her.

After a minte or two, I finaly got unnie's make up fixed. She's gorgeou as usual, but she doesn't need all these make up. She stil gorgeous beneath all these, and that's something I have no match with. She's the ulzzang. No wonder why Jonghun likes her. I  have nothing against unnie, I can't blame her for that. If it was just her who gets to play my part, then I have no problems at all. Not at all.

Then a phone calle disrupted my thoughts.

"Aren't you going to answer that?" Unnie asked.

I distanced myself from her a bit to take the call.

"Yoboseo?" The number's not on my speed dial, hence the curiosity.

"Nana ssi where are you?"It was Jong hun sssi on the other line, and I just don't know why hearing his voice makes me at ease.

"I'm filming right now. Wae?"

"Ah Ahrasso. I'll see you at home later. Annyeong." I wanted to say something back, but something was stopping me. I guess that was good though.

Upon after the phone call, I felt absolutely weird; I can't get my nerves right and I'm afraid I might slip while doing my part. Nana focus.

"Jooyeon, Nana Let's go. It's our  turn" Jung Ah unnie called.

As soon as I stepped out from the backstage, I could hear the auience has gone wild. Everybody was cheering for us; different fanchants can be heard. Our fans have keppt us alive athough we don't have big fandoms like other groups, they are someone to thank for. Alongside with all our hardships, sleeplessnights, and expectations, they have always been there to keep us up. We could never disappoint them. Then the music played.

~~Shampoo

Hajiman byeol byeol byeol iyuro, nareul gippeuge hamyeon
On momeul da gamssa julsu isseo
Geo uldo neoreul boji mot hage, hayan gapum deullo ni
On momeul da gamssa beoril geoya


(c) http://www.lyricsmode.com/lyrics/a/after_school/

Just when we were about to end the performance, I aw someone very familiar from the audience. At first I thougt I was hallucinating due to stress brought b sleepless nights, but No, I could see the beautiful face of my husband. Jonghun's here ad he's watching me. I saw him mouthing something, is it "fighting"? That's why he called me earlier, t o check if I was still filming. I don't now how to react to this. He has gone all the way here to support her wife? I guess it's for the show. sigh.

Everyone applauded at us, including Jonghun, and still I couldn't believe that Jonghun is here.

"Goodjoob girls!" Our manager complimented us.

"Kansahamnida Kangdongnim" We all bowed.

"Unnie did i see it right? Jong hun oppa is here?" Eyoung suddenly asked.

"cincha? I didn't see him? Is he really here?" I pretended not to know.

"How could you not ee him? He was staring at you the whole time. Even I myself, saw him" Uee unnie added.

All I could do was blush and look down. Aigoo, I can't let them see me like this or else I would be the subject of their pun. Jut continue looking down Nana.

"Annyeong Haseo" great timing Jongun ssi. And so i faked a smile,

"Omo, nana i told you he's here" Uee unnie defended.

Then he handed me a bouquet of White Roses. How did he know my favorite flower is white rose? This guy knows his way on the internet.

I heard the members shriek like there's no tomorrow, and I was there, just plainly standing and looking stupid. No one could help me right now. I could also see Jonghun ssi blushing, cute though.

"Yah Nana, you're not just going to stand there aren't you?" Kahi unnie mocked.

"Ah ne. Jonghun ssi, you already know who they are right?" I started awefully.

"ne ne. Kahi Noona, Jung Ah noona, Jooyeon Noona, Uee ssi, Becka ssi, Raina ssi, Eyoung ssi and Lizzy? I got them all right?" Pointing at each one of them. He shook their hands.

I just nodded.

"Noonas, I brought you food. Why don't we eat them at your room?" Jonghun ssi broke the silence forming. Why is it so awkward rigt now? When I met his band members, it sure wasn't like this..

"Aigoo, what a good husband he is Nana" Jooyeon unnie emphasizing my name.

It was so sweet of him to bring foods for us, much more our favorite foods; ddaekboki, Shabu Shabu, Macarons, and Kimchi. How did he know all these? He didn't search the internet did he?"

"Oppa, did you cook these?" Eyoung asked. Aish this kid. Calling him oppa whereas I don't call him Oppa.

"Anniyo, I just ordered them"

"You should have said you cooked them so that we would be more impressed" Kahi unnie jokingly said.

"Anniyo, Nana ssi will know I didn't cook them easily. It's better to be honest" he defended

"Cincha? Are you really that bad in cooking?" Kahi unnie asked while slurping down the Ramen.

"Ne unnie, I've tasted his food before and I've decided I have to stick to Nana's cooking skills" Jooyeon unnie remarked.

Everyone was laughing except me. I could see the spark in Jonghun's eyes as Jooyeon unnie speaks.

" What brings you here Anyway? I heard F.T Island's busy too" Unnie continued. Unnie, why are you doiing this to me?

Then jonghun ssi's eyes accidentally met mine, I looked down.This is the most embarassing moment of my life. Nothing could top this.

"I just wanted to see my wife. How she's doing these days. We hardy talked that's why I wanted to check her out." I almost choked but it was so pleasing to the ears at the same time. I could assure myself that y cheeks are already burning out of embarassment. How could I hide  these if he keeps saying things like that?

"Too sweet, Jonghun ssi. Look Nana unnie is burning already" Lizzy exclaimed.

They all laughed again, except me ofcourse. I was the only one who's not getting the joke and I hate this feeling. Now i know how Jonghun must have felt when his bad members came to visit us. I just lost half of my dignity in this.

"Nana aren't you going to say something? You've been quiet the whole time" Kahi unnie intensionally asked. I'm dead gone.

"The food is great. Gumowo Jonghun ssi" Was al I said. Great Nana.

"Aish this kid, being nervous around men" she continued.

"Really? She's nervous around men?" Jonghun asked the worst question ever.  Jooyeon unnie, please save me.

"Ah Neh. Except for Key, Mir, and Seungho of course" Then I guessed not. Camera man, please cut this part. I'm begging you.

"Why?" Jonghun, confused.

"Key ofcourse, He's Nana's guy bestfriend. You'r familiar wit the 91 liner right? Nana's close with Key and Mir. And Seungho, that seems to be another story. I don't know these two, they just click you know" 

Why is this happening to me? Did I deserve this? Is this my punishent for my disobedience? Cause if this is, I'm willing to do everything that will spare me. God, make them stop please.

**knock knock

God heard my prayers quickly. Someonce knocked. Atlast, I could be saved from ths death experience, but that's what I thought. And now, SHINee's Key is here to add my hardships. Ottoke?

"Omo Key, what are you doing here?" Kahi looking at me, asked.

"I just want to give something to Nana" key repied, unaware of everything.

Can I just crawl out somewhere? Good timing, Key.

"Oh Hyung, you're too. And with Nana" He blurted out.

I could see the not-so-pleased face of Jonghun ssi. I don't now why, but I like seeing him like that. Was he jealous? Andwe. he's not that type of person.

They bowed down at each other and shook hands. I could feel the tension growing on between them, and the other members seemed pleased to what they're seeing right now. 

I figured out that the tension won't be gone unless I get in the way, and so I cleared my throat. Everyone looked at me with their eyes saying you-should-have-made-that-move-earlier.

"What is it Key?" I stood up and dragged him in the corner so that the camera man won't be able to hear our conversation.

**Not Filmed

"What are you doing here? Don't you know I was dying in there already?" Key's one of the few people I could share my feelings with. He knows me too.

"Wrong timing, isn't?" He figured it out.

"It's just that, I don't know. Could you take me out. Please Please." I begged but my aegyo didn't work

"Andwe. Do you want me get beaten up by your husband?" 

"As if he could do that. I wish" 

"Your fans will get to him first" I contiued.

Key just made the "make sense" expression. Too confident and arrogant at the same time.

"So what is that you're going to give me that can't wait that you have to buldge in here?" I asked without pausing.

"Jeez lighten up Nana. I could tell you're nervous"

"You're just in a very wrong timing"

"I'll give it to you some other time. When you're not with your virtual husband. Looks like he's going to eat me" Key said

"What are you saying, jut get out of here" I lightly pushed him towards the door

"Annyeong Noonas! Hyng! See you next time!" Besides being someone I could share my feelings with, Key could be the most annoying friend too.

"Yah there's no next time!" I whispered.

"Goodluck Nana, fighting! Can't wait to tell Nicole about this" He shrieked, and I kicked his .

On a side note, I couldn't thank key enough for saving my , somehow.

~~To be continued.