not an episode, but an update. say yey!!!

We got married

This wouldn't be one of the episodes forgive me. I was too busy with all my stuff going on and it's been 10 months since i've last updated and i deserve to be punished. please please give me a chance? And and there are slight changes with the story since you know i've been gone, but I think this would be better so here's un update. 3 months of vacation will do good! Oem oem!!!

Chapter 4

Nana's POV

"What were they thinking?" I mumbled.

It's been 10 months since our last meeting. After they cancelled our segment in We got Married, we weren't able to contact each other. We were too busy too mind our personal lives. And what now? They are bringing us back together? We didn't click anyway. No, we never appealed to the viewers. Why bring us back? That's the most stupid idea they've come up with. I was free, but now? dum dum I'm a captive again. What if everything, I mean the 3 episodes we'd been together would go to waste? All I know is that we both had moved on, I guess. I was busy in Japan, and he was busy with his I don't know. Ididn't even have news about him. Well, frankly, I didn't wan to know news about him. That would be easier right?

"This , really, uhh" I groaned as I put my things in my luggage, getting ready for our trip back in Korea.

"What ?" Jung ah unnie asked with a concern in her voice. She knows me pretty well. 

"Unnie, why are they doing this to me? Bringing our segment back?" I felt my strenght being drained, so I laid down my things for a while and sat down. Thinking stresses me

"Maybe it's destiny?" Jooyeon unnie suddenly bulged in. Oh her ways.

"Yah! What destiny are you talking about?" I gave her my usual annoyed look, and as usual she just just laughed silenty and evily. 

"Well, Maybe you should give it a shot" Jung ah unnie suggested. Her suggestions have the most credibilty of being followed, but I thnk, not this time.

"I had already given it a shot. 10 months ago. And I was the one who got shot". I defended myself. I'm right, right? My feelings were even sacrificed for this. I'm done..... for good. And no, I'm not coming back.

"If that's your decision, then so be it". My annoying unnie added. Atleast, she's on my side now? Relief. Or was she playin pranks on me ?

"But what if Jonghun wants to get back?" And ofcourse, that's what I thought. Unnie playing pranks on me. She changes her mind a lot faster than before.

"Then she can get back.. wi-with another girl". Great. I was stuttering. Stuttering would be the last thing I would in situations like this, pretty guess this is an exception. Oh I know they know why i was stuttering.

"Are you really going to punish yourself nana?"

For a moment, I was taken a back. Am i really going to punish myself? Seeing him with another girl? In the same show I got basically broken hearted first?  Heart's a liar.

"Yes, I'm willing to punish myself" I answered lowly.

"Okay,look. You don't have to show you're affected you know. Why not turn things around? I mean it's a show. You're not obliged to how things that are real." Cray. I know

"What?! No!" Jung ah unnie and i both exclaimed

"What were you thinking jooyeon? That's even more stupid."

"Okay, just like the old times. Be yourself Nana. You're better than all of this. " unnie concluded.

I wasn't thinking right. What to do now? We would be back in korean in an hour, and I would step foot in that office again. Can you even remind me, why i'm in such situation?

Then a phone call disrupted my thoughts. Who would be calling in 3 in the morning?  My curiosty was worn off when i saw the caller's i.d: P.D Lee Ha Rin

"Yoboseo?" I greeted with my most delightful plastic tone

"Nana ssi, i'm not disturbing you, am I?"

"Aniyo, not at all, we are getting ready for our flight back in Korea"

"Really? Is that so? Well you know, you don't have to come to the meeting tomorrow. I know you will be tired" Has God heard my prayers? Why did he suddenly turn to my favor

"Oh that's great! So are you canc--" She broke me in the midsentence

"Well, you could answer it now" I could feel the skies falling on me. Is she serious? Right now? At devil's hour? It wasn't God on my side earlier. The devil's playing tricks on me.

"Uh Hello, Nana ssi, are you still there?"

Thoughts suddenly rushed into me. The first time we met. It was the first episode. No that wasn't the first. It was when I ran across him the management. I had no idea he was my husband to be.

Ahh the first episode, I remember his blonde hair and his so fashionable appearance. We had our first mission and went to the place we were going to stay at. It wasn't the perfect night as husband and wife, but sure it's something to be remembered. I also remember showing my most hidden talent to him, and so did he. Playing soccer and swearing we will have a good marriage. What happened to that? Well, fortune's out. And the time I met the members of his band. I could tell the embarassment they had caused him; telling his secrets of why he dyed his hair and his ideal girl, which is far from me. Who knew right?

I was alway afraid to let myself out, afraid to be judged. Well maybe, that's the real reason they cancelled us, because I wasn't being myself and I wasn't giving th viewers a show.

Am I ready to give them a show this time?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So what do you think guys? Are you thrilled for more?

uhh tell me what you think guys, i'm still looking for my writer's get back. if ever I have hahaha hello to you