The Visions

Digital Love

Outside Ella’s room, two ladies were eavesdropping at their friend’s, Ella’s conversation with Chun as Ella knew as Jiro. After they got in using Ella’s duplicate key to her house, Hebe pressed her cheek at Ella’s room door. When it was time for Selina to take her time, that was the time they got busted and the call ended just as Ella opened the door when she decided to go down and eat.

“Uhm…” Selina grinned at Ella and then turned to Hebe and nudged her, not knowing what to say.

“Hello, Elle!” Hebe greeted Ella with a deep voice and then waved her hand in front of Ella’s face.

“What are you guys doing here?” Ella pointed at the two and rose up a brow at them, knowing that something fishy is going on.

“Nothing, really,” Selina shook her head still with that sly smile on her face, and then made silly gestures with her hand, making Ella look at her in confusion yet again.

“Wait!” Ella exclaimed and reached out for her cell phone. “Did you guys, by any chance, hear the conversation just now?” she asked them with that murderous expression plastered on her face. “Because of you guys did…” She stopped her sentence midway and then looked at the floor, trying to build an angry expression.

“Elle…,” Hebe whispered.

“We didn’t mean to.” Selina continued.

The minute Ella withdrew her head from the slight bow; she smiled and exclaimed, “I was just joking you guys. So, anyway, that Jiminey…” she paused and tried to recall Chun’s screen name, “I mean, that Jiro guy called me.”

“Jiro…” Selina wondered, “Where have I heard that name?”

While Hebe, on the other hand, as they paced down the stairs for the kitchen, jumped for joy, because finally is it that one of her best friend’s, particularly Ella will finally meet a boy. Yes, a boy and it’s as if this will be Ella’s first time.

“Jiro,” Hebe said, in a daze, as she reached out for a piece of bread that Ella laid on the table, “Sounds good to me!” And then she munched, and made her way to the sofa, switching on the television set.

“Sel?” Ella called out, noticing that Selina’s in her own Lala Land.

“Jiro?” Selina tried to recall, but to no avail, she failed and gave in when Ella called her for the second time.

“Hey, you were in a daze!” Ella snapped her finger in front of Selina’s face.

“Sorry, the name Jiro just sounds awfully familiar. I can’t be wrong about meeting someone from the internet that’s named Jiro as well.” Selina uttered.

“Oh please, Sel. You and your anonymous chat mates…” Ella lectured. “There are so many people named Jiro. Furthermore, isn’t the Jiro guy you’re talking about the dude you were talking about that teased you about liking Lee Hom and stuff when you posted a thread about him? And oh, you called him monkey, because he has a monkey icon, HAHA!” Ella laughed.

“Yeah,” Selina irritatingly replied. “Don’t mention it anymore, because the event alone makes me want to kill that monkey dude about saying awful things about my Lee Hom, hmph.” Selina pouted and crossed her arms over her chest.

And with that, Ella could only smile, knowing that Selina’s back to her usual self.

--

In Chun’s residence…

Chun uncomfortably walked back and fro in the living room of his house, knowing that he just lied and told some stranger that his name is Jiro. His thoughts were filled of so many imaginations…

First imagination:

“Hey, Chun!” Jiro rested his right arm on Chun’s shoulder, while his left hand rested on his knees, panting heavily.

“Hey, you look like you were chased off by some people or what not, am I right?” Chun asked.

“Indeed, you’re right.” Jiro exclaimed, still panting heavily. “And they told me that it’s because of you. By three girls, it is. They told me that you told them my name.”

“I’m so sorry, dude.” Chun pushed Jiro’s arm away from his shoulders and ran away, knowing that Jiro would kill him for it.

Second imagination:

Chun waited patiently by the window pavement of Nike, waiting for his so-called new-found friend who he called recently. Ella is her name, but he still doesn’t know.

As Ella stomped and headed toward Chun, he was love at first sight, even though an angry face plastered on her face.

“You’re not Jiro, are you?” Ella angrily exclaimed and right beside her walked Calvin, Jiro and Arron who were grinning at Chun as Ella made way for herself and ran away.

“I-I’m, let me explain!” Chun yelled and ran over to where Ella headed off to.

Just as Chun ran to catch up to where Ella was already, she stomped and then he bumped Ella’s fragile self onto his hardened chest.

“Ow,” she whined in pain and looked at him fiercely as she pushed him away, making him kneel right in front of her, “No need for explanations, we don’t have a chance!”

And then Ella walked away, leaving Chun looking devastated as he reached his hands out to her alongside yelling, “NOOOOOOOOOO!”

Third imagination:

Chun was currently sitting at the tables outside Nike. On the table, he brought with him two bottles of Pocari Sweat and a baller for Ella.

[[Imagine that this would be their second meeting and imagine that Chun’s making up names and intended on using the name ‘Ella’]]

When Ella walked in sight, he waved to her and then ushered her to where she’s supposedly going to sit.

“Hey, Jiro…” Ella whispered Chun’s so-called screen name, barely audible for Chun to hear. “I found something out.”

“What is it?” Chun asked and took a sip from his drink.

Ella turned open her share of Pocari Sweat and splashed it to Chun’s face, “I didn’t know you were that low! I didn’t know that you would think of me as someone who wouldn’t take you seriously as I just met you from a phone call.”

“What, Ella!?” Chun said in bewilderment. “What are you talking about?”

“I know everything already, Chun Wu. Don’t deny it!” And with that, Ella walked off, leaving a soaking wet Chun.

Fourth imagination:

Chun leaned at Nike’s wall, waiting for the mystery caller. He texted her and said that he’d be wearing a white shirt, a cap with a number 10 on it and a camouflage-colored pair of pants.

On the other hand, she texted him and said that she’d be wearing a pink and loud shirt that had writings on it that says ‘I love you’. She’d be sporting pigtails and wearing a pair of Ipanema flip-flops.

He waited patiently and quietly glanced to his right and saw a fat girl waving at him with a pink shirt that said ‘I love you’, who was sporting pigtails and not to mention, a pair of flip-flops that had the tag Ipanema on it once she went toward him and the print were clear enough for him to see.

“Gee,” He thought. “I’m stuck with a fatty!”

“What did you say?” The anonymous fat girl in his imagination asked, assuming that she just heard whatever he thought.

Chun was profusely dripping wet with so much sweat as the minutes passed by, not knowing what to reply. Instead, he ran for his life unto the road and screamed, “NOOOOOOO! I’m stuck with a fatty.”

And before his imaginations could turn wilder, someone from outside door belled. With that, it chased his nervousness and bewildered imaginations away.

He turned the doorknob clock-wise with his left hand and right hand covering his face. As he fully opened the door, he saw three familiar figures. He heard a loud, girlish and deep scream saying, “CHUNNIEEEE!” And then he was dragged onto the floor just as the group of people entered.

--

I know, right? It's getting crazy, but I hope that you guys love it.