The Camaraderie

Digital Love

"Erm..." Ella looked around the inconvenience store and wondered what the hell she was going to buy. "Hey, Sel, what will I buy?" She glanced for a while at her back and rose up a brow at Selina.

"Up to you," Selina just smiled. "You know anything you need at the moment?"

“Napkin," Ella hesitantly uttered out. "That's all I think there is."

"You don't need to ask me, Elle," Selina laughed upon hearing the word ‘napkin’ coming out from Ella’s mouth. "It's so unusual hearing you say that you need a napkin, though."

“Gah, Sel!" Ella rolled her eyes. "I'm also a girl you know."

"PMS," Selina cheekily grinned and pushed Hebe aside to the other side of the inconvenience store. "Call for us when you're done buying, we'll just walk around and bother ourselves.” She hurriedly chimed and disappeared from Ella’s sight.

[[Pre-Menstrual Syndrome, just in case some doesn’t know]]

"Yeah," Ella sighed and went to the corner of the inconvenience store where the napkins were located. "Here!" She exclaimed and reached out for a pack.

After that, she went straight to the counter and paid her stuff with the Taiwan dollar bill that contained her number. She was hesitant for a while or so, but she knew that it won't hurt, so she did as she was told and paid directly already.

--

Calvin was at the couch, flipping through magazine pages and watching the television along with Jiro, Chun, and Arron.

Jiro was laughing tremendously as he was easily entertained by a TV show entitled 'Guess, Guess, Guess', while Arron just sat beside Jiro, looking like he was thinking that he was crazy or something.

Chun, on the other hand, found everything boring as he stared up the ceiling and heaved out a sigh, trying to think of a way to shake boredom off their very unfortunate condition.

"What do you say, we hit the bar today?" Chun, all of a sudden and out of the blue… gave a suggestion.

"What…?" Jiro looked annoyed when Arron turned off the TV, knowing that he won't listen. "I'm enjoying my life here, go yourself Chun."

"No, I actually think he's right." Arron smirked, and crossed his arms over his chest. "It's quite boring actually, having to hear your laughter nonstop, you know?" Jiro glanced a bit at Arron and then rolled his eyes.

"No one's going out," Calvin stubbornly chimed. "Let's just go ask Chun here to buy a bucket of beer at the nearby inconvenience store."

"Why me…?" Chun pointed at himself and asked in confusion.

“It was your idea," Calvin retaliated.

"It was my idea to go hit the bar, but it isn't in any way in my intention to not leave this boring residence!" He exclaimed crossed his arms over his chest. Just the fact that he was assigned to buy a bucket of beer made him stubborn and lazy so.

"Well, it's two against two, so we have to break ties off and have a game of rock, paper, and scissors." Jiro playfully chimed and raised his right arm up, ready to challenge who ever it is between Arron and Chun. "Who's playing with me?"

But instead of answering Jiro's unanswered question, all of them shook their heads in disbelief of having to have a friend as childish as him and then stood up from their seats to get themselves some time for peace.

"You guys…,” Jiro's jaw dropped, having to have to see his fellow friends walk out from the scene, but then, instead of getting mad, he just randomly turned the television on again and then watched some comedy shows

And without the knowledge of the other guys, Chun went out to buy his necessities and a bucket of beer to compensate with the boredom he felt. After, he quickly left the inconvenience store with a piece of bill in hand, hurriedly going back to Calvin’s residence to enjoy and give time for himself—all alone.