I wish I could stay here all day with you

My new roommate is him??
You slowly open your eyes. Morning? You feel a soft breathing on the top of your hair. You jerk, feeling the shock of the touch. You look down at your body, strong muscly arms are wrapped around you tightly, hugging your body against his. "_____?" his deep voice called  your name making it sound more beautiful than when some one else said it. You peer up at him with innocent eyes.  He smiles cutely, he can't believe you're all his, that he finally got you. "you're so beautiful in the mornings," he cooed, his big dark eyes stared directly back at yours. You smile and snuggle in to him, your feet tangled in his. You feel safe unlike other places, the last few nights were hell, although the other members were in the room you felt something missing.  "I missed you the last few days, I felt ....alone I really thought you hated me" you admit to him. His perfect face curved in to a frown, his eyes almost looked sad. He rolled you over so he was partially on you staring at you straight in the eyes, you felt your face grow hot and red. "I really am sorry, ____. I mean that, I deserve to be yelled at, I deserve everything you said" his face was serious and so are his words. You wrap your arms around his neck playing with his hair, staring deep in to his eyes. You love kissing him even though you have only three times, you just love being close to him. "I don't deserve you. I'm the worst person on earth, I made you hurt." you felt guilty as he said these words.   "I love you" you say quietly almost in a whisper, you feel confident. You pull his neck so he could be low enough for you to lean and kiss him repeatably.  "I love you too," he said pulling his lips away only centimeters. He slowly opened his eyes to peer at your face. You continued to pull and twirl his hair softly.  "I wish I could stay here all day with you" zico leaned his head in to kiss you again. You quickly realize something. "wait Zico what time is it?? You have work today!" he groans resting his head on your shoulder.  "i want to spend time with my beautiful new girlfriend though" you hit him.  "I'll bring you lunch at noon but Zico you should hurry so you don't get in trouble." you cross your arms pouting. He smiles and get off of you heading out the door.  Aish, this boy! You walk after him to make sure he leaves. He opens the door facing it. "oh yeah one more thing," he turns and quickly walks over to you and tips you over kissing you deeply, while supporting your back. His kiss was gentle yet compassionate. He tips you back up. "that's better, I'll see you at noon" he smiles and shuts the door behind him leaving you in awe.