Jelousy

My new roommate is him??

                “Hey I’m going to head inside” you say as he grabs the bags of candy in the backseat of the car. You grab the keep from your pocket and turn the handle. It’s unlocked? That’s weird. Right as you open the door and turn on the lights you are instantly grabbed and lifted up by a force. Right as you where about to scream you are suddenly face to face with your favorite idol on the face of the earth. U-Kwon.

“Heyy~~” He sang, he was holding you tightly so that your arms where stuck underneath his muscular ones. Your face grows red and hot as you continue to stare back at him.

“You’re U-U-U” You start to say but suddenly the other guy with glasses turn off the lights and runs behind the door. U-Kwon twirled you around still holding you but off to the side so that they can’t be seen.  He held a finger to his lips, while grinning wildly.

The front door suddenly opens and Zico steps in, you could only see his faint silhouette in the pitch black darkness. Right as he turns on the light the boy with glasses tackles him to the ground, while another tall guy with ash blonde hair tackled on top of them, all of them busted out laughing almost on cue.

After the laughing died down you turn back to face U-Kwon who was still holding you. You felt your face grow red again.

“You’re beautiful” U-Kwon stated, putting you down. You slowly look over to see Zico staring at you two, his face was curved in to a frown as he continued to watch. Pain filled his eyes. Suddenly the whole gang started staring at you, most of them evily smiling.

“Seems like U-Kwon got to her first, eh?” The one in the glasses joked hitting the other guy in the arm who was standing beside him. The tallest one smiled at you.

“Thanks for introducing us to this lovely roommate of yours, Zico. Hi I’m Jaehyo, this is Taeil, B-Bomb, Pyo, and it looks like you already met U-Kwon” Jaehyo joked and pointed to each member. You have always been a fan of U-Kwon and found him extremely attractive, he almost looks more attractive in person. Zico continued to eye you.

“Oh! I brought some movies!! -------! You can sit by me!” Pyo grabbed your arm and sat you down beside him on the couch handing Taeil the movies in his hands. You giggled at their playfulness. U-Kwon and the others sat on the other two couches on either sides of the love seat. They all continued to stay at you.

“Wow Zico, learn to share” Taeil elbowed Zico and nodded toward you, you felt yourself blush again, Pyo began to put his arm around you, but Zico glared so he kept to himself. U-Kwon smiled at you flashing his teeth.

“You single?” U-kwon (sitting on the other side of  Zico) asked. Zico stared at the floor.

“Yes” Was all you could find to say. You heard U-Kwon mutter audibly.

“Might have to change that” You could see everyone in the room heard that by their awes and chuckling, all except Zico.

“Let’s just watch the movies.” Zico got up and plugged the first one in the dvd player.

“Hey man I’ll be right back I forgot to grab Pocky sticks from the store!” Pyo freaked out and jumped up to the door, leaving you on the love seat by yourself. U-kwon eyed you suspiciously. You smiled and spread out your arms to show you’re comfortable sitting by yourself.

Little did you know is a horror film. You have always hated horror films, always. It was some movie about having 7 days to live after a phone call or something. You started to curl in to a ball, shivering, has it always been 40 degrees in this house??

You suddenly feel a warm blanket on you, it was Zico’s jacket. You smile and slide it on, you take a big whiff of it, it smelt of his cologne. You love the scent of him, the jacket was still warm. You look over to see Zico was sitting beside you watching the movie still. You grin at him, suddenly you felt safe from the movie. Like the girl from the movie wasn’t going to come out and grab you and drag you in to the screen. You didn’t notice before but you felt yourself move closer to him, he was so close you could reach out and touch him, it almost torchuring you not to. He looked over at you and stared at you directly in the eyes, suddenly his hand lightly grazed yours. You felt yourself blush, but your eyes didn’t leave his. You see him slightly move forward making his face closer to yours, you felt butterflies rise in your stomach. You didn’t move as he leaned closer and closer slowly, his eyes trailed down from your eyes to your lips and back to your eyes. Finally his face was just an inch from yours, he stared at you now questionably as if asking if it was okay to move closer. His face beautifully glowed in the light from the tv, he’s just perfect.