Jagiya I'm bored let's go home.

My new roommate is him??

You sat down with a new book, a romance novel. You smiled to yourself as you skimmed the pages looking at all the cute moments of them sitting on the beach admiring the sunset, or at a restraunt. You look over at your boyfriend Zico sitting next to you leaning on his arm so hes facing you with a bored look. You rolled your eyes and went back in to your book, you hear him give another annoying sigh.

"Jaigya~~ let's go home! I'm so bored!" He leaned back throwing his head back looking at the ceiling.

"Amost done, just going to get another book in case I finish this one!" You jump up exictably, you love the book store you could stay here all day long! You hear him sigh again leaning up and looking at a magazine again.

Of course you felt bad that you are spending so much time here, but then again he offered to come.

"Babe~" He whined, you ignored him and walked away to the romance section, he got up and fallowed you.

You felt him watch your every move as you looked threw each section. He grabbed a book off the shelf and started reading as you kept looking.

Not long before you hear him evily snicker. You look over and see him give you a look.

"Wow, this is....hahahaaha!" Zico he laughs as you take away the romantic book and put it on the shelf rolling your eyes in annoyence.

"Can't you have one romantic bone in your body!!" You shouted throwing your book on the shelf and stormed out of the store leaving him in awe.