Day out

My new roommate is him??

"Where exactly are we going?" You ask looking over at him. He had to wear a discigze today but it wasn't a very good one. He, fashionable as usual, was wearing his usual tight black tee-shirt with dark skinny jeans, with a hoodie over it. His blonde spiked hair poked out from under his hat. You on the other hand are only wearing jean shorts and your usual fitted white shirt.

He put his hands in his pockets and smiled.

"It's a secret." He looked over at you, slowly he stepped over farther so he was closer to you, but kept a friendly distance. You looked around, the buildings all reminded you of a doll house. The buildings all had a light shade of color and bow decorations. It was all too cute to be real, you smile.

"You like this place too, huh?" He interupted, you look over at him with a wide smile.

"Yes! Very! Where is this place? Are we still in Seoul?"

"Yeah, on the outskirts, this is practicly it's own village. I used to go here all the time in my trainee time, since it got heptic and stressfull often...I would just sneak away here. I haven't been here in years though. I haven't really showed anyone this place either so you should feel special" He joked, you couldn't help but feel bad for him when he spoke about the times when it got heptic. You get stressed when people ask you to do something over and over but for him that must be daily, not to mention fans expectations. He turned to look forward and suddenly his face lit up. He quickly ran forward, grabbing your hand. He quickly ran into one of the biggest shops, but had the least number of people.

The Candy shop was white and had "Kawaii" written all over it. There was lace and bows covering the walls, pictures of hello kitty all over the walls. It was beautiful, the couter was full of random detailed decorated candies and cupcakes.

"Wow, Woo Jiho, this is-"

"beautiful? I know, I called the place earlier to make sure they closed it down so that I didn't have to sign autographs when showing you around" He smiled, you didn't notice before but he was still holding your hand.

He walks around showing you every little thing about the place he loved, the little candies, and his favorite Hello Kitty candies. Him being 19 years old, looked much like a toddler, a cute one.

"And this is so cool!! Look at this~!" You laughed as he was praticly jumping around the store.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After spending hours and hours in the shop, you both decided to just get cupcakes, which he refused to let you pay for.

You both continued to walk around the village for hours till finially you had to drive home because it was getting dark. After getting in the car his phone rings.

"Yabotayo? (Korean for saying hello on the phone)" He answered. There was a little pause before he bursted out laughing.

"Yeah! Yeah, that'd be cool....yeah she arrived yesterday.....Well yeah.....I don't know I'll ask" He puts the phone down from his ear "Is it alright if the guys come over to hang out for a little bit? They want to meet you, but if you're too tired then we can just wait till-"

"No, No I'd like that. I've always wanted to meet the famous chick magnet U-Kwon" You joke. He smiles and picks up the phone.

"Be there in a bout five minutes, Kay?" He closes the phone.