Romantica!

My new roommate is him??

You head off to work right away not saying another word to Zico. He's always so unromantic and acts like he doesn't even want to go out with you! 

Work, is going normal as ever, boring as hell. You constantly tapped your pencil, played games, and checked Tumblr just to make time go faster so you can get home and sleep. You haven't been sleeping good the last week, Zico has had to work nights so you sleep in your own bed since he isn't going to be there anyway, but you tried sleeping in his bed for a change just to imagine he's there next to you but it doesn't work. You're exhausted from lack of sleep.

Once work is over finally, you pack up your bag and head off, your feet already ache even though you've been sitting all day in your office. 9 pm, time for another restless night on your own, whether he's there or not. 

You step in your house, noticing a faint flicker of light. He must be home! You turn the corner to see him surrounded by candles, must have been 100 all around the dining room. You drop your bag and cover your mouth. Your stomach full of butterflies, as you see him leaning against the wall holding a bouquet of flowers. 

"Zico-Oppa, I'm-" He cuts you off by gently grabbing a hold of your face and pressing his lips to yours, you closed your eyes enjoying his touch, he is always so gentle when it comes to you, even when joking around and shoving each other, he will still quickly catch you if he felt you where pushed too hard, or when one of the members was joking around with you and grabbing you, he'll watch you closely and warn the guys not to hurt you, protective, one of the amazing things you love about him. 

He parts the kiss, and steps back smiling. 

"I'm sorry for being immature earlier....and you're right, I don't prove to you how much I love you by taking you out, and that's going to change I promise" He hands you a bouquet of your favorite flower, tiger lilies. You felt your eyes water with joy as you run up to him hugging him around his neck.

"I love it, I'm sorry for bursting out at you I've just been exhasted and tired for days now because I can't sleep and-"

"You're having trouble sleeping?" All of the color left his face.

"come on...I'm gonna sing you to sleep!" He picks you up bridal style

TO BE CONTINUED >:D