Go to bed Oppa.

My new roommate is him??

You wake up and already can tell it's late, ugh it's 2 am, why did you have to take a nap and waste the whole day away?

You lean up and get on your feet rubbing your eyes, you slowly make your way acrossed the hall in to Zico's bedroom, it was dark but you could see the outline on his body, you heard his soft breaths shift and he turns to face you, his eyes red and open. Did he even get any sleep yet?

"I was waiting for you to wake up." He said groggly, you smile a litte as you sit on his bed and look at him, he reaches up and pulls you down next to him, wrapping his arms around you. You snuggle in to his chest trying to remember why you where upset with him....oh yeah.

"Oppa? Are you worried about the new song you're working on? You seemed ....distant today" When hearing this he stares in to your eyes and gives a cute grin.

"Yeah, but it's a surprise, shhhh. I might be writing a song for you baby but you'll have to see tomarow. I'm so excited, sorry...I was just reviewing it over and over to make sure it's perfect for you so when you hear it you won't be dissapointed." You knew it was the truth by his smile, you've noticed when he's guilty about something he never smiles and never looks you in the eyes, you smile back with releif.

"Zico?"

"Yes?"

"Why won't you kiss me?" You turn red in the face not knowing you where going to blurt that out loud so sudden. He chuckles at your cuteness.

"It's so cute how you're so eger Jagiya" Your heart gave a flutter once you heard the cute petname.

"You didn't answer me."

"I like to keep you in suspence, I find it cute when you want my kisses so badly" You playfully hit him in the arm. He leans down and kisses you, but only a peck, making you irratated. He is such a head sometimes.