I hate myself for hurting you....

My new roommate is him??

You felt your body cringe, you have never seen him this angry before, and it almost frightened you.  Zico’s face was curved in to a glare staring directly at you, it sent shivers of guilt down your spine as you looked at the clock. It was already 11 o’clock, you never noticed how much time you and U-Kwon spent on finding his secret gifts and candy, you shifted the store bag so it was behind your legs, making sure he didn’t notice, he didn’t his eyes are locked on you. You gulped.

“Where have you been?” His voice filled with ice and anger. You were almost afraid to answer him.

“I-I was uh-“

“Do you know how long I have been waiting?? I’ve been worried sick and you don’t answer my calls or anything instead you blow me off to hang with U-Kwon doing god knows what!” He stood up but didn’t dare to walk closer to you, leaving a large gap in between you. You stared at him with sorrowful eyes that killed him, but he was too angry to give up.

“What exactly where you and U-Kwon doing any way that took 8 hours???” His tone of voice almost created an answer, the answer that was so revolting that you couldn’t even think of doing such a thing.

“You think I did that with U-Kwon!!” You shout back with confidence. He was taken aback by your random burst of anger.

“What else could have you two done??? You always make googly eyes at him whenever he freaking enters the room and it’s obvious he is your most favorite singer in the world by the way you flirt with him!” His words where cutting in to your stomach like daggers. You felt your eyes fill with tears as you notice this whole time he thought you only liked him for U-Kwon.

“Are you ing joking???!! You want to know why U-kwon was with me today? Because I got lost on the way to get your presents! You want to know why we took so long?? Because I wanted everything to be perfect for your stupid birthday because I care!!! It took hours for us to pick out your presents because I wanted for you to have the perfect day!! BUT IF YOU THINK THAT I WOULD DO SUCH A THING! Then….- you feel tears run down your cheeks- Then you can have your stupid apartment back!” You yell dropping his presents and candy as you run out the door. Your tears continue to run down your face as you sobbed in your car. Where are you going to go? Who can you trust now? You turn on the car and head for Block B’s dorm.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Zico felt a sharp pain stab his heart repeatbly as he kept seeing visions of you crying and running out of the apartment building over and over again. He sat up on his bed, it’s now 4 am, he knows he won’t be able to sleep. He slowly trudges out of his room in to the living room picking up the bag you threw on the ground.

His favorite Hello Kitty lollipops and the cupcake you two both got from the store where in there, not to mention a picture frame of you two eating your cupcakes the second day you where here. He gently ran his fingers over the part where you where smiling with a cupcake in your hands. The smooth cold glass couldn’t even compare to your real presence. Taking the photo with he headed back to bed hating himself every step of the way.