First meeting

My new roommate is him??

You grab the last box and set it down in your new bedroom. The house was, well like an average guys house. A litter neater than what you would have expected but it was a nice place. That made you hate this idea much less, but you still hate your parents for making you do this just because it was their friends son. You had never even met the guy! You hated the thought of random girls sleeping over and what if he had parties all night. How irratating. You sigh heavily. 

"You don't like it?" You hear a deep raspy voice say politly from behind you, you jump and give a small gasp. You turn to see a very attractive guy, his hair neatly spiked, very odd that it's blonde but not bad. He must be Zico. He smiled a little grin.

"N-No, it's just, hi I'm ----. You must be Woo Jiho" You say holding out your hand, he chuckled a little at the fact you said his full polite name. He ignored your hand and walked around you to get a key from the counter, then turning and handing it to you. You rolled your eyes at his sudden rudeness but took the key. He grined leaning agianst the counter, crossing his arms and look at you from head to toe.

"You're prettier than what I would have expected. I wouldn't have guess that you're single." He said chuckling. His voice was deep and caring. His eyes though where your favorite feature of his, they're dark and beautiful. You quickly looked away and blushed. 

"What where you expecting someone hidious because I'm single. Anyway how did you know that?"

"Your mom texted me some things that I should know about you" As he said this he whipped out his phone and started scrolling. You blush a deep red.

"W-what'd she say?" You looked at the ground. 

He started reading the message outloud. "Hello this is ----'s mother. I hope you two enjoy living together and it was nice enough for you to offer her to stay. ------ is gentle so please don't hurt her, she just recently turned single from her boyfriend cheating on her, don't tell her I told you that though she dosn't like to talk about it. Also she likes to keep to herself and is a shy child. She isn't trying to be rude when she does this but that is how she comes off. Thank you again and I hope this isn't a mistake." He smiled back up at you. You look at the floor reminded of your ex. It was true he did cheat on you just half a year ago, you walked in on him twice, but stupidly the first time, you let him have another chance, you wasted four years on him.

"So what really happend between you and--" he started but you quickly turned and picked up your bag from off the ground and headed out the door.

"I have to go to work if you need anything my numbers on the fridge." You said storming out of the apartment, and heading toward the elevador. You where going to get there a half and hour early but you didn't care you just wanted to get out of that apartment before having to talk about what happened between you and your ex. You already could feel tears well up in your eyes as you reached your car door.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After hours of exhasting work at the office you finally return to your new home. Your feet ached from the high stilettos you stupididly wore for almost the whole day. You slid your new key in to the door but it was already unlocked. He must of not had to work today. The room was pitch black other than the tv going, there he was. Sitting on the couch wearing a black wife beater and dark denim skinny jeans. He was flawless without even trying. He turned to look at you once you entered and shut the door behind you.

"Welcome home roomy" He joked. "Want to watch Love Rain with me?" He nodded toward the tv, Love Rain is your favorite drama but you have already seen the whole season and he was only on episode one you could tell by the first line "1, 2, 3"

"No, I'm just going to head off to bed. It's been a long day." You took off your shoes and walked off to your room trying not to limp at your sore feet once they touched the ground. You walked in to your plain room and jumped on the bed. You continued to lay there thinking.

This isn't too bad so far but what if he's a partier? He dosn't seem like it so far, he almost seems playful like he's actually trying to be welcoming but just doesn't know how to.

You lean up and change out of your daily clothes, checking every few seconds at the doors lock making sure it didn't turn on its own. You slipped your pencil skirt and blouse off of your body, and put on some loose pajama pants and your favorite t-shirt you got at the ALIVE BIGBANG world tour concert when they came to america that one year. Your favorite band.

Without realising you walked out of your room and stood behind the couch were he was sitting in front of you. You blinked and sat on the other side of the love seat, trying not to sit too close to him, he smiled.

"Couldn't sleep?" He joked, and looked at you sweetly, his eyes lit up slightly looking at you up and down but didn't do it like most men did. They looked at you undressing you with thier eyes, he did it in a way that made you shiver, almost like taking you in. He turned away still smiling.

"Not really....So what do you do threwout the day? Like when your not at the studio?" You wondered. You knew about him being in Block B and everything and was asked not to tell a soul, you could understand this, it still surprised you though when listening to his rap songs, on how diffrent he was from other rappers. Other rappers by now would have tryed to get in your pants or would have girls over, but Jiho seems...simpler. More, kind, is purhaps a better word.

"Mostly hang with the rest of the guys but today I just relaxed"

"And watched dramas all day?" You laughed, he chuckled and turned to you.

"Nah, I just wanted to see why a lot of people like this"

"What do you think of it so far?"

"It's....actually not bad....but why does she go for his friend??" He asked and scowled at the screen a little.

"Well, she doesn't know that he is really the one yet. Most of us girls aren't mind readers you know" You grinned wider as he looked over almost shocked, but then laughed. He leaned back and placed his hands behind his head. You yawned and felt your eyelids grow heavy. You didn't realize till now how tired you really were. He jumped at your yawn a bit moving his hands now on the couch ledge laughing.

"Your yawn is really high pitched I thought a cat got in" He laughed, you hit him playfully at his shoulder, laughing yourself. 

After you guys settled down you felt your eyes grow heavy again this time you couldn't stop them from closing. You slowly felt yourself leaning off to the side.